片名: 闻香识女人
I wish you wouldn’t do that around me. It’s so filthy!
在我身边最好别抽 太恶心了
Don’t give me a problem about the cigarettes any more. It’s such a filthy habit.
别再烦我了 这是坏习惯
Oh,my God! Look at this.
老天! 看这玩意
Oh, Jesus! This is so appalling!
上帝! 太过份了!
I can’t believe it!
难以置信
I can’t believe they gave it to him.
竟然会给他
Ah, this is pathetic!
真悲惨
Now he’s a loser with a jaguar.
开捷豹的失败虫
Seriously, who did he have to blow to get that thing?
到底他拍对了谁的马屁?
Good morning, sir. Mr. Willis.
早上好 先生 威利斯早
It’s really, uh Mr. Trask!
这小车真是 特拉斯克早
quite a piece of machinery.
一部好车
Good morning, Havemeyer. Morning to you, sir.
早上好 海夫梅 您早 先生
Bene! Bene?
美妙! 美妙?
Bene! Fabulous! What’s fabulous?
美妙 非常美妙! 什么美妙?
That fine piece of steel you have back there.
您开的那小玩意儿
Ah, you don’t think I deserve it.
你觉得我不配
No, sir. On the contrary. I think it’s great.
不 相反 我认为很相配
Why should the headmaster of Baird be seen putt putting around in some junker?
博德的校长怎能开破车呢?
In fact, I think the board of trustees
实际上 我认为董事会
have had their first true stroke of inspiration in some time.
早有此意了吧
Thank you, Havemeyer. I’ll take that at face value.
谢谢 海夫梅 我照单收下
I’d expect nothing less, sir.
正合我意 先生
Have a good day.
祝您有个美好的一天
Morning, Mrs. Hunsaker. Good morning.
早上好 亨塞克太太 早上好
What have we here, Murderer’s Row?
这堆是什么? 杀人犯名单?
What was that about? Nothing. Just saying hello.
你们讲什么? 没什么 打声招呼而已
I like to say hello to Headmaster Trask.
我喜欢跟校长特拉斯克打招呼
Sugarbush. Lift tickets and condo vouchers.
甘蔗丛 滑雪场门票和渡假产屋收据
I thought we were going to Stowe. Sugarbush is Stowe, Jimmy.
我们不是要去斯朵吗? 甘蔗丛就在斯朵 吉米
I’m sure we’re doing it right. Thanksgiving in Vermont, Christmas in Switzerland.
感恩节在维蒙 圣诞节到瑞士
Christmas in Gstaad is gonna cost us… ‘Staad.
去瑞士吉斯达会花费… 斯达
The “G” is silent, ‘Staad. George?
G不发音 念斯达 乔治?
‘Staad. Trent?
斯达 特伦特?
‘Staad, man. So what about ‘Staad?
斯达 斯达怎么了?
Fine. The “G” may be silent,
好吧 G也许不发音
but it’s gonna take at least three grand to get there.
但去那儿少说也要三千元
I’ll talk to my father. Better yet, have my father talk to your father.
我要打电话给我爸 最好快点 要不让我爸爸打给你爸爸
Or my father talk to your father.
或者我爸爸打给你爸爸
You going home this weekend, Chas?
周末回家吗 查里?
Uh, I don’t know.
不知道
You going home to fucking Idaho for Thanksgiving?
你要回他妈的爱达荷吗?
I’m from Oregon.
我家在奥勒冈
I meant fucking Oregon.
他妈的奥勒冈
Charlie, how do you feel about skiing?
查尔斯 想不想去滑雪?
You in the mood for the white bosomed slopes of Vermont?
徜徉在白茫茫的维蒙州?
Got a deal going, kid. Twenty percent off for my friends.
优惠价 我的朋友打八折
My father set it up. Christmas in Switzerland.
我爸安排的 圣诞节就去瑞士斯达
G是山寨的 ‘Staad. Gstaad. Dropping the “G” is phony.
斯达 吉斯达 没有
You said everybody says ‘Staad. Not if you’ve been there.
你说念斯达的 你又没去过
Easter in Bermuda, then Kentucky Derby weekend.
复活节去百慕达 然后是肯塔基大赛马
We could fit you in, kid.
我们一道去
Well, how much are these white bosomed slopes of Vermont?
去白茫茫的维蒙要多少钱?
Twelve hundred
一千二百
Includes a nine course, champagne thanksgiving dinner.
含九道大菜香槟晚餐
Twelve hundred dollars is a little rich for my blood, Harry.
一千二对我而言是多了
Well, how short are you?
你差多少?
How short, Harry?
差多少?
So short it wouldn’t be worth the trouble of you and George to measure.
差到你和乔治根本不必问
But, thanks for asking, all right?
还是谢谢你的邀请
If you change your mind What’d you do that for? You know he’s on aid.
如果你改变心意的话 何必问他? 你知道他靠奖学金的
On major holidays, Willis, it’s customary for the lord of the manor
假期里富人总愿
to offer drippings to the poor. You’re so full of shit!
施舍穷者 你真臭屁!
Hi. Mrs. Rossi? Yes
罗丝太太吗? 是的
I’m here about the weekend job.
我是来应聘周末工作的
Come on in.
请进
Does he got pimples? He hates pimples.
有没有粉刺? 他痛恨粉刺
Francine, be quiet.
弗朗辛 安静点
Pimples. Pimple. Yeah.
粉刺 粉刺
Shush! I’m sorry.
抱歉
The school gave me your name, but I’ve forgotten it. It’s Charlie Simms.
学校给了我你的名字 但是我忘了 查尔斯·西门
How are you, Charlie? Fine, thanks.
你好吗? 很好 谢谢
Right this way.
往这儿
You’re available the whole weekend? Uh, yeah.
这周末都有空吗? 是的
Not going home for Thanksgiving? No.
不回家过感恩节? 不回去
Good.
很好
They put him in a veteran’s home, but he hated it,
本来他在退伍军人之家 但他讨厌那里
so I told my dad that we’d take him.
我和我爸就接他来了
Before you go in, do you mind my telling you a few things?
进去之前先听我说
Don’t “sir” him and don’t ask him too many questions.
不要称他长官 别问太多
And if he staggers a little when he gets up, don’t pay any attention.
他站不起来时 别去扶他
Charlie, I can tell you’re the right person for the job.
我一看就知道你能胜任
and Uncle Frank’s gonna like you a lot too.
弗兰克叔叔一定会喜欢你
Uh, where you gonna be this weekend?
周末你们要去哪里?
We’re driving to Albany.
开车去奥尔巴尼
Donny, my husband, has family there.
唐尼 我先生 他家在那儿
Do you want Tommy in or out? Leave him out!
要不要汤米出去? 出去!
He’s chasing that Calico ginch from the track houses again!
他又在追小野猫了!
Down deep, the man is a lump of sugar.
别害怕 其实他甜的跟糖似的
Sir? Don’t call me sir!
长官? 少叫我长官!
I’m sorry. I mean mister, sir.
抱歉 我是说先生 长官
Uh oh, we got a moron here, is that it?
来了个白痴 是吗?
No, mister… Uh, that is…
不 先生… 呃…
Uh, Lieutenant. Yes, sir, Lieu…
中尉 是的 长官 中…
Lieutenant Colonel.
中校
26 years on the line, nobody ever busted me four grades before.
服役26年了 从没有人连降我四级
Get in here, you idiot!
进来 笨蛋
Come a little closer. I wanna get a better look at you.
靠近点 我想看清楚
How’s your skin, son?
你的皮肤怎样?
My skin, sir?
我皮肤 长官?
Oh, for Christ’s sake. I’m sorry, I don’…
妈呀 上帝 对不起, 我…
Just call me Frank. Call me Mr. Slade.
叫我弗兰克 叫我史雷得先生
Call me Colonel, if you must. Just don’t call me sir.
叫我中校 随你便 就是别叫我长官
All right, Colonel.
好的 中校
Simms Charles. A senior.
西门·查尔斯 一个毕业班的学生
You on student aid, Simms? Uh, yes, I am.
你拿奖学金的 西门? 是的
For “student aid” read “crook.”
该叫奖学金为罪犯
Your father peddles car telephones at a 300% markup.
你父亲卖的电话加价了300%
Your mother works on heavy commission in a camera store.
你母亲在照像馆上班有很多提成
Graduated to it from espresso machines.
最会烧特浓咖啡
What are you, dying of some wasting disease?
你呢 患了什么萎缩病吗?
No, I’m right. I’m right here.
没有 我很好 我就在这儿
I know exactly where your body is.
我知道你的躯壳在那儿
What I’m looking for is some indication of a brain.
我看重的是脑子
Too much football without a helmet?
踢足球把脑子踢坏了?
Hah! Lyndon’s line on Gerry Ford.
詹森总统评福特总统
Deputy Debriefer, Paris Peace Talks, ’68.
我负责简报 巴黎和谈 1968
Snagged the Silver Star and a silver bar. Threw me into G2.
得完”银星”得”银熊” 调我去G2
G2?
情报大队吗?
Intelligence, of which you have none.
聪明人才能做 你不够格
Where’re you from?
你哪里的?
Um, Gresham, Oregon,
葛逊 奥勒冈
Colonel.
中校
What does your daddy do in Gresham, Oregon?
爸爸在奥勒冈做什么的?
Hmm? Count wood chips?
数碎木片?
Uh, my stepfather and my mom run a convenience store.
继父和妈妈开便利商店
How convenient! What time they open? 5:00 A.M.
真便利 什么时候开门? 早上5点
Close? 1:00 A.M.
关门呢? 凌晨1点
Hard workers.
很卖力
You got me all misty eyed!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!