你说好事即将发生 根本不该是这样
It’s supposed to mean that something’s supposed to happen. Not just like this…
威利,我们不是总能赢
You can’t win ’em all, Willie.
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
是你让我去赌赛狗,你现在说:”我们赢不了?“
You take me to dog races and then you say, “You can’t win ’em all”?
那是比赛的名称
It’s the name of the game!
到底怎么回事?没什么
– What’s going on? – Nothin’.
没什么. 只是几乎输光了我们所有的钱
Nothin’s going on. Just lost almost all our money.
在赌赛狗上?
At dog races?
你输掉了所有钱?是的
– You lost all the money? – Yeah.
天哪
God.
对不起
I’m sorry.
现在我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
听着,威利,我们先离开这
Look, Willie, let’s get outta here.
我们还有50块,我们回纽约去
We got 50 bucks. Let’s go back to New York.
我不打算身无分文的回纽约. – 你想干什么?
– I’m not goin’ back to New York with no money. – What do you wanna do?
我想回到赛场去,赌赛马而不是赛犬
I wanna go to the track and I wanna bet on horses, not on dogs.
我就知道你会这样说
I knew you were gonna say something like this.
拜托,我对回到赛场有一种可怕的感觉
Come on! I have this terrible feeling if we go back to the track.
你的感觉没给我们带来任何好处
Your feelings haven’t been doing us any good.
这真是个伟大的假期 – 闭嘴,艾娃 走吧
– This is a great vacation. – Oh, shut up, Eva. Come on. Let’s go.
随你说什么 威利 随你便
Anything you say, Willie. Anything you say.
艾娃,你在做什么? – 什么意思?
– Eva, what are you doing? – What do you mean?
你别和我们一起走
– You’re not coming with us.
她应该和我们一起走. 她能带来好运. – 她应该呆在这
– Willie, she should come with us. It’ll be good luck. – She’s stayin’ here.
我认为她应该来,- 她就待在这
– Willie, I think she should come with us. – She’s stayin’ here!
出去,滚出去!- 对不起,艾娃
– Get out. Get out! – I’m sorry, Eva.
你也出去 出去! – 我真的很抱歉
– You’re the same. Just go. – I’m sorry.
威利,她整天待在汽车旅馆 我们应该带她一起
Willie, she’s been in the motel all day. We should take her with us.
你 怪咖 你知道你♥他♥妈♥在哪吗
Yo, little freak, where the fuck you been at, man?
你在哪呢 老兄
– Where you been at, man? – Wha…
肏 你… 你真是个怪咖. 不是吗?
Shit, man… Yo, I mean, you the freak, right?
你带着这帽子,老兄,我看见这个圆顶了 听着
You got the hat on, man. I see the dome piece on your top, man. Listen.
你应该拿着这个,哥们 你让我想起我该死的母亲
You’re supposed to take this shit, man. You make me miss my mother fuckin’ sniff, man.
拿上这个该死的东西. 告诉兰玫尔,我永远不会再染上这种病
Here, take this shit, man. You tell Rammell that I ain’t down with this no more.
你酷吗,你清白吗,你该走了,再见 别激动
You cool? You clean? There you go. Good-bye. Peace.
该死的
No shit.
威利?艾迪
Willie? Eddie?

Whew.
艾娃
Eva?
艾娃? – 我叫你赌马,而不是赛狗.
– Eva? – I told you horses, not dogs.
你根本不听我的,不是吗
You don’t ever listen to me. Right?
赌马 赌马 还是赌马好
Horses. Horses. Definitely horses.
把这个给我 给我 – 你♥他♥妈♥的滚出去
– Give me that. Give me that! – Get the fuck outta here!
快点
Come on.
嘿,天黑了.
Hey, it’s dark in here.
你看见”小欢乐”了吗?你看见”小欢乐”了吗?You see Mighty Joy? Did you see Mighty Joy?
是的,他表现得很赞,非常好
Yeah, it was great. He was great.
我想让这地方亮一点
Think I’ll shed some light on the situation.
拜托 你个白♥痴♥
Come on, you idiot!
艾迪,看看这个 – 那是什么?
Eddie, look at this. – What is that?
天哪,威利!
My God, Willie!
这是什么 上面说的是什么?
What is that? What does it say?
是艾娃留下的. 用匈牙利语写的
It’s from Eva. It’s in Hungarian.
她说什么?- 这太蠢了.
– What does it say? – Aw, this is stupid.
她去机场了
She’s goin’ to the airport.
我们不能让她去机场 她真是…
We can’t let her go to the airport. She’s really…
她的钱怎么来的?
Where did she get all this money?
我不知道钱是哪来的
I don’t know where she got the money.
我们应该去找她?- 没错
– We should get her, eh? – Yeah.
好吧. – 我们走吧
All right, that’s fine. Let’s go.
我们要离开这个地方对吧
We’ll leave this place, eh?
她到底是怎么拿到钱的啊
Where did she get all this money?
你的行李打包好了? – 对 我准备好了
– Are you packed? – Yeah. I’m ready to go.
这是艾娃的帽子吗?
Is this Eva’s hat?
看起来是的
It looks like Eva’s hat.
这帽子又是怎么来的?
Where’d she get that hat?
威利,快点 我们离开这里
Willie, come on, will ya? Let’s get outta here.
把钱带好了吗?是的 都带上了
– You got all the money? – Yeah, I got everything.
把这个瓶子带上 你不想要你的花生吗?
Take the bottle. – Don’t you want your peanuts?
什么花生?里面是空的啊
Why should I want the peanuts? There’s nothin’ in it.
今天还有一班次去欧洲的航♥班♥
Yes, there is one remaining flight to Europe today.
大约45分钟内起飞. 在登机前 你还有很多时间
It leaves in about 45 minutes. You have plenty of time to board.
这是到中欧,布达佩斯的航♥班♥
It’s a flight to Eastern Europe… to Budapest.
布达佩斯?这是去布达佩斯的航♥班♥?
To Budapest? There’s a flight from here to Budapest?
是的.
Yes, there is.
只有这一班次到欧洲的航♥班♥? – 这是今天的唯一班次了
That’s the only flight to Europe you have? – Well, it’s the only flight we have today.
明天倒有几个班次 我可以帮你查一下
We have several tomorrow. I can check on those for you.
晚上12:20有一班次到穆德
Yeah, we have a flight to Madrid at 12:20 p.m.
凌晨2:05有一班次到巴黎
We have a flight to Paris at 2:05.
总之你得等到明天
Although you will have to wait until tomorrow.
今天的航♥班♥什么时候起飞?
What time does the plane leave again?
到布达佩斯的航♥班♥大约 在44分钟后
The flight for Budapest departs in about 44 minutes.
知道了
Hmm.
What are talking about, sir? Shall I explain it more clearly?
You’re a whack-off. You know that?
You have a nice day too, sir.
发生什么事?这个怪人说她在这
– What’s goin’ on, Willie? – This jerk says she was just here.
她已经上了…他以为她已经上了某个航♥班♥
She’s got on… He thinks she got on some flight.
那你买♥♥票干什么?
So? What do you got a ticket for?
我要买♥♥机票 然后上飞机 再把她带下来
I had to buy the ticket so I can get on the plane to take her off the plane.
拿好机票
Here. Take this.
飞机什么时候起飞?
When’s the plane?
呃 五分钟内吧 .- 那你动作可要快些
– In, like, five minutes. – You’d better hurry up.
好吧 在车里等我… – 行 我会回车里
All right, meet me at the car… – Yeah I’ll be back at the car…
十分钟后在车里见我 – 别担心 我会在那里等你
Meet me at the car in 10 min – Don’t worry. I’ll be there.
没问题吧? – 嗯 一会见
You all right? Yeah. I’ll see you later.
好 – 我就在车里
All right. – I’ll be at the car.
乘客们,请注意,
Your attention, please.
世界航♥空♥公♥司♥904航♥班♥ 飞往布达佩斯 Royal Airlines Flight 904, nonstop service to Budapest…
即将起飞
is now ready for immediate departure…
请于七号♥通道,A口登机
gate seven, concourse “A”.
威利
Oh, Willie.
我感觉不舒服
I had a bad feeling.
该死的!
Damn.
你到布达佩斯干什么?
What the hell are you gonna do in Budapest?
§ I put a spell on you §
§ Because you’re mine §
§ Stop the things you do §
§ I ain’t lyin’§
§ Yeah §
§ I can’t stand, whoo §
§ No runnin’around §
§ I can’t stand §
§ No puttin’me down §
§ I put a spell on you §
§ Because §
§ You’re mine §
§ Oh, yeah §

§ Stop the things you do §
§ I ain’t lyin’§
§ Ohh, ohh §
§ I love you §
§ I love you §
§ I love you anyhow §
§ I don’t care if you don’t want me §
§ I’m yours right now §
§ I put a spell on you §
§ Because you’re mine §
§ Mine §
§ Mine §
§ Oh, you’re mine §§

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!