就我有限的经验看来
From my limited experience, this isn’t something…
这不像是酸奶公♥司♥会做的事
…a yogurt company would ordinarily do.
听说他是 被打的那年轻人的律师
He represented the kid who got mauled at your club.
我觉得有点关联 撒德
Now that I find fascinating, Shad.
他有一张照片
He had a picture. Ugh.
我要吐了
Man, I’m gonna lose it.
什么照片 一个政♥治♥人物
No, no. A picture of what?
一个政♥治♥人物
A legislator?
对 打人的那个
Yeah, beating a kid’s ass.
原版照片在哪里 – 不知道
Where’s the original? – I got no idea.
拿去 吃一颗吧
Here, freshen up.
好了 谢谢
All right, thanks.
要不要再上点心 – 不用 算帐吧
Can I interest you in dessert? – Just the check.
过来 – 哈 哈 哈
Come here. – Ha, ha, ha.
迪贝克没有叫她再去一次 – 她说没有
Dilbeck didn’t invite her back? – She said no.
那很好 我觉得她不应该去就算跟你一起也一样
That’s good. I don’t think she should go there again, even with you.
她今天怎么了 好像很紧张
She seemed all edgy tonight.
心情不好而已 每个月一次
Man, she got her moods. Could be that time of month.
你当保镖还兼任妇科医生
So you’re like the gynecologist-bouncer, bouncer-gynecologist.
我只是照顾她们而已 – 我也是
I just watch out for the girl. – So do I.
在佛罗里达已经死了两个人
That’s a grand total of two people in Florida.
一些高层人士授意不做调查
The higher-ups in my department aren’t pushing this investigation.
因为那个混♥蛋♥议员 – 答对了
Because of this asshole congressman? – Bingo.
发生两起谋杀案却没人关心
We got two homicides here, and nobody gives a shit.
我很担心那个女孩
And I’m worried about that girl.
她人单势孤
She’s out there all by herself.
警长在哪里
Where’s the sheriff?
你好 是市政♥府♥吗
Hello, city desk?
现在不是开记者会的好时间
It is an unusual time for a news conference…
不过议员觉得这样比较有效果
…but the congressman feels it will dramatize his message.
好 我们会请摄影记者过去
We’ll send a camera crew.
你确定吗 – 太好了 不用再确定一次
Confirm? -Great! No. There won’t be any need to confirm.
好 我会准备好 – 谢谢
Got everything. – Thank you.
早安 小鬼头 睡得好吗
Good morning, pumpkin. How’d you sleep?
很好 你呢
Good. How about you?
我睡得很好 甜心
Well, I just… I slept great, honey.
要吃麦片吗
Want some cereal?
现在不要
Not right now.
早安 – CNN吗
Good morning. – Hello, CNN?
有什么事吗 – 请转新闻部 谢谢
May I help you? – News desk.
请稍等
One second, please.
珍妮佛
This is Jennifer…
我是迪贝克议员办公室的
…and I’m calling from Congressman Dilbeck’s office.
麦康先生请我打来通知你们
Malcolm Moldovsky asked me to call…
他要在老炼糖厂召开记者会
…about the news conference at the refinery.

Mm-hm.
啊 – 别乱动了
Ugh! – Quit moving!
那是谁的宾士车
Whose Mercedes is that?
坦帕一个牙医的 – 天啊 妈会怎么说
Some orthodontist from Tampa. – God, what would Mom say?
她会说 “真是他妈的好车”
She’d say, “Nice fucking car.” Ow!
你的嘴真脏
You got a mouth like a sewer!
我需要吗♥啡♥
I need some morphine.
没有给人用的
I don’t got none for humans.
什么给”人”用的
What do you mean?
只有卢帕要生小狼时 医生给我的吗♥啡♥
All’s I got is some from when Lupa had her cubs.
狼用的吗♥啡♥ – 不知道 应该是
Wolf morphine? – I don’t know. I think so.
拿来呀 我快死了 手断了 在牢里待两晚
So give me. I’m dying. Busted arm, two nights in jail.
知道了 达洛
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Darrell!
你怎么搞成这样
How’d you break it?
跟唐纳德·特朗普打马球 行吗
Playing polo with Donald Trump, okay?
上面说每四小时配牛奶吃两颗
It says here you take two every four hours with a bowl of milk.
没问题
Sounds good to me.
我叫你吃两颗
I said two!
可恶
Goddamn it!
要打黑桃七 除非你有八
You have to throw down a spade, another seven, unless you have an eight.
然后才能换牌打
Then you can change suits.
这就是为什么叫”疯狂八点”
So that’s why they call it Crazy Eights.
妈咪 你几点回来
When are you coming back?
两点之前 希望你已经睡了
By two. But I hope you will be asleep.
我们会照顾她 不用担心
We’ll take care of her. Don’t worry.
你要出去
You’re going out?
对 大概两点回来 我会跳最后一班
I’ll be back by two. I’ll dance the late shift.
告诉我你要去哪儿 – 不行
Can you tell me where you… – No, I can’t.
你要乖乖得 – 我会的
You be good, pumpkin. – I will.
别担心她 艾琳
She’ll be fine.
别担心
Don’t worry.
待会见 宝贝
See you, baby.
你要去那艘船 对吧
You’re going to the boat?
没我陪不准去
Not without me.
我要迟到了
I’ll be late.
听着
Listen up.
艾琳 你为何说你不会再去 – 因为我不想让大家知道
You said you weren’t going. – I didn’t want anybody to know.
比如说谁 – 贾西亚
Like who? – Garcia.
那就叫我别说 怎么了
Then just say, “Don’t tell Garcia.” What’s up?
如果我不三缄其口 安琪拉就会被送到寄养家庭
They’ll put Angela in a foster home if I don’t keep my mouth shut.
谁说的 迪- 贝克的人
Says who? – Dilbeck’s guy, that creep Moldovsky.
答应我你会时时陪着她 我要知道你会这么做
Promise me you will stay with her every second. I need to know that.
我不能让你自己去
I can’t let you go there alone.
撒德 他们要付我五千元 我需要钱
They’re gonna pay me $5,000. I need the money.
我需要离开这里过正常生活
I need to get out of here and live a normal, fully-dressed life…
逛街采购 送女儿去上学等等
…with shopping lists and school buses.
如果他们想杀我 早就动手了
If they wanted to kill me, they would have.
让我搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你去跳舞然后回这里
So you gonna go there, dance and come back here.
没错
Correct.
我了解你 有事瞒着我
I know you. Something’s up.
相信我 一切都在掌握之中
Trust me. I’ve got it under control.
只要答应我你会看好安琪拉
Promise me you’ll stay with Angela every second.
待会见 – 艾琳
I’ll see you later. – Erin.
晚安 – 晚安
Bonsoir. – Bonsoir.
抱歉
Sorry.
你说英文吗
You speak English?
有时候
Sometime.
你觉得你的老板如何
What do you think about the people you work for?
他们很恶劣
They’re filth.
剥削穷♥人♥
Exploiters of the poor.
我想你跟我会处得很好
I think you and I are gonna get along just fine.
付五千块 我想做♥爱♥ 这是人之常情
For $5,000, I expect to get laid. It’s only human.
大卫 我要你听好
Davey, listen to me.
那个美人搞不清楚
That beautiful lady doesn’t understand.
她不知道跟美国国会议员做♥爱♥的滋味如何
She doesn’t understand what it’s like to make love to a congressman.
那种狂喜和愉悦
The ecstasy, the wonderful…
听我说 变♥态♥
Listen to me, you sick fuck!
她跟警♥察♥碰面过
She’s been meeting with a cop.
或许他是抓野鸡的
Maybe he’s from the titty squad.
他是刑事组的
He’s homicide.
第二 她在联邦调查局当过秘书
She used to work at the FBI as a secretary.
这个婊♥子♥很危险 她会毁了我们
This bitch is poison. She’s out to slaughter us.
想耍我
Make a fool of me.
搞个痛快吧 急色鬼
Screw yourself bowlegged, Davey of the Navy.
然后再交给我们处理 我会在上面的甲板
Then let us handle it. I’ll be on the top deck.
我还以为她喜欢我
I thought she cared for me.
人来了
We’re heavy.
收到
Copy.
啊哈 – 不准作弊
Uh-huh. – No cheating.
一 二 三 – 运气不好
One, two, three… – Doesn’t look good.
哟 – 还是不行
Whee! – Can’t get a break.
你的牌艺不行 你的牌艺不行
Shad’s a loser. Shad’s a loser.
哟 哟
Yo! Yo!
好 安琪拉小姐
All right, Miss Angela.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!