一下雨就会痛
On a rainy day, it’s agony.
乔治 你有没有试镜过名人
You audition anybody famous?
什么 – 我是指她们未成名前
What? – You know, before they were famous.
当然有
Sure did.
梅莉·史翠普
Meryl Streep.
少来了 梅莉·史翠普跳脱衣舞
Come on! Meryl Streep stripped?
顶尖的
One of the best.
奶妈凡丝
Chesty La France.
就是她
That was Meryl.
奶妈凡丝 有听过
Chesty La France. I heard of her.

Ooh!
我会给你任何东西
I give you anything you want.
一枚钻戒
A diamond ring.
一辆豪华轿车
A Lexus.
我给你一栋海边小屋
I’ll get you a condo on the beach.
只要当我的女朋友
Just be my girlfriend.
我不能这么做 – 为什么
Can’t do that. – Why not?
我爱你 你不知道
I love you.
我最近为你做了什么
You don’t know what I’ve done for you recently.
真的吗 做了什么
Really? And what was that?
我跟已故的费法官提过你女儿
I talked to Judge Fingerhut about your daughter.
真的
You did?
你怎么知道这件事的
And how did you know about my case?
小鸟告诉我的
Little birdie told me.
一定是一只了解我的老小鸟
It must have been a little old birdie who knew me very well.
是”谁”不重要
“Who” is not important.
来吧
Come on now.
别这样 透露一点点
Not just a little hint.
我不能说
I can’t do that.
不过我认识新任的法官
But I know the new judge.
他是我的好朋友 他是戈伯法官
He’s a very good friend of mine. The Honorable Jack Goldberg.
我相信他会比较通情达理
He’ll be more amenable.
你只要跟了我
Darling, if you just come into Davey’s life…
麻烦就会迎刃而解
…good things will happen.
你不知道我有多崇拜你
You don’t know how much I worship you.
你有多崇拜我
How much?
我派我的助手去你那家洗衣店
I sent my aide, Erb, over to your Laundromat.
拿了你衣服的棉絮回来
He brought back some of your lint.
我的衣服的棉絮
My lint?
干净
Fresh…
热哄哄的棉絮
…hot lint.
你把那些棉絮怎么了
And what did you do with that fresh, hot lint?
我跟棉絮做♥爱♥了
I’m afraid I made love to it.
把眼睛闭上 我有个惊喜要给你
Close your eyes. I’ve got a little surprise for you.
闭好
Keep them closed.
不准偷看
No peeking.
嗷 – 不准再侵犯我的隐私
Ow! – Don’t invade my private life again…
否则我杀了你 懂吗
…or I’ll kill you. You understand?
表演结束了 大男孩
Show’s over, big boy.
不正常
This is abnormal.
明天再来 同一时间
You’ll come back tomorrow? Same time?
我想不会了
I don’t think so.
我给你五千元
I’ll give you $5,000.
五千元不做♥爱♥ 你那么喜欢我
Five thousand dollars for no sex? You love me that much.
光摸你的手就让我欲♥火♥中烧
Just the touch of your hand sets my pecker on fire.
也许你该看医生
Maybe you should see a doctor.
明天同一时间
Same time tomorrow?
如果我明天来 可以谈谈我的案子吗
If I come, can we talk more about my case?
想谈任何事都行 只要你不♥穿♥衣服
We can talk about anything. As long as you’re naked.
再说吧
We’ll see.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
我是麦康·葛兰特小姐 你不认识我
You don’t know me. I’m Malcolm Moldovsky.
迪贝克议员的左右手
Dilbeck’s right hand.
你一定是个大忙人
You must be a very busy man.
真是一针见血
Touche.
我要给你一个建议
I wish to give you some advice…
有关你女儿安琪拉
…about your adorable little daughter, Angela.
她怎么样了 – 我们知道你非法监护她
What about her? – Your custody of her is illegal.
只是暂时的 直到判决书下来
That’s just temporary until the appeal gets heard…
拜托 葛兰特小姐
Please, please, Miss Grant.
这与我们无关
Really, it’s of no concern to us.
只要你拒绝跟为寻求政♥治♥利益
As long as you refuse to cooperate with certain individuals…
而欲恶意中伤迪议员的人合作
…who seek to harm and slur Congressman Dilbeck…
那么一切与我们无关
…for their own selfish political gain.
我不懂你在说什么 失陪
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Excuse me.
你可能不懂
Perhaps you don’t.
可惜安琪拉就会被 安置到寄宿家庭了
But what a pity if Angela were to be placed in a state home.
他们通常是很冷酷的
Pretty grim, most of them.
都是一些奇怪的人
A lot of strange people working there.
为了孩子好 我建议你跟我们合作
I’d recommend that you cooperate with us for the child’s sake.
也就是今晚的事
Which means you talk to no one about tonight…
不准跟任何人说
…or any night.
了解了吗
Understood?
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
我先失陪了
Now if you’ll excuse me…
我该把迪议员拖去洗冷水澡
…I’d better toss the congressman into a cold shower.
还有 看得出来他为何这么迷你
By the way, I can see why he’s so taken by your charms.
晚安
Good night.
下船时可要小心点
Watch your step on the gangplank.
她不笨
She ain’t dumb enough.
他有对你怎么样了吗 – 没有
Try anything? – No.
有没有叫你再来
He ask you back?
没有
No.
你今晚不想说话
Aren’t we Miss Talkative tonight?
我只是累了
I’m a little tired.
怎么了 别这样
What’s the matter, baby? Come on.
蒙弟
Monty.
好啊 – 耶
All right! – Yeah.
这条蛇一点用都没有嘛
This reptile’s a freaking lemon.
你是谁
Who are you?
救命
Help!
情况如何 – 很好
So how did it go? – Fine.
没什么问题 – 没有
No problems? – No, none.
也没线索
But no information.
没有
Zero.
我要走了 安琪拉累了
Look, I gotta run, you know. Angela’s wiped.
有话以后再说 好吗
I’ll see you later, okay?
快想办法
Come on, come on!
你可以的
Come on, you can do it!
快拿开
Get this off of me.
想办法
Do something!
我正在想办法 我在保护你
I’m doing something. I’m protecting you.
退后 – 天哪 神级表演
Stand back. – Oh, my God. What a show.
那不是蒙弟
That’s not Monty!
我不知道它是谁 我们会找到它的…
You’re fine, hon. You’ll be fine.
那条蛇是谁的
Who was that snake?
看起来还不错
It doesn’t look bad.
发生了什么事
What happened here?
死蛇惹麻烦
We got a problem with a dead snake.
真有趣
Gee, that’s funny.
我也有讨厌的死蛇
So do I.
这是你最喜欢的律师 摩迪凯先生
Here’s that brilliant, charming attorney of yours, Mr. Mordecai.
在四百码的外海发现的 让他看看脸
Found him 400 yards offshore. Now show him the rest of his kisser.
螃蟹最爱吃律师
Crabs find lawyers a particular delicacy.
好像千层面
Looks like lasagna.
把那东西盖上
Cover that shit up.
你要不要告诉我 你的名字为何在他记事本上
You wanna tell me why your name was on his calendar for tomorrow?
因为我和酸奶公♥司♥间有点问题
I was involved in litigation with a yogurt company.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!