He’s still got his glasses on.
是啊
Yeah.
叫妈妈打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
Go tell Mom to call the police.
你就是警♥察♥ – 不 我是迈阿密的警♥察♥
You’re the police. – I’m the Miami police.
我们需要本地的警方
We just need the local law here.
去吧
Go on.
小子
Man.
有那么多湖
Of all the lakes…
在全国
…in all the counties…
在全世界
…in all the world…
你非得死在这里吗
…you gotta float up in mine.
真个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
妈妈
ANGELA: Mama!
过来
Hey, come here!
我一直想联络你 宝贝
I’ve been trying to reach you, baby.
听说你偷了我姐姐的邮件
Heard you stole my sister’s mail!
这触犯了联邦法
That’s a federal offense.
等妈一会儿 我要跟爸爸说话
Wait for Mommy. I’m gonna go talk to Daddy.
你干么一直搬家 这样她要怎么交朋友
Why do you keep moving? How will she make any friends?
这会儿又是儿童心理学家
Aren’t we the child psych…
这才不是 笨蛋
It has nothing to do with child psychology, you moron!
今年她在哪里就学
Where’s she going to school?
欧帕罗卡 鹿田滩 你想过吗
Opa-locka? Deerfield Beach? Have you even thought about it?
有 我想了很多
Yeah, I thought about it plenty.
你只有两小时
Hey, you only got two hours!
这是法官的判决
That’s what the judge ruled, right there, from that bench!
我就在这里 以防你把她抢走
I’ll be right behind you just in case you’re thinking about snatching her!
妈咪 抢走是不是就是绑票
ANGELA: Mommy, does «snatch» mean «kidnap»?
你真聪明 – 呵 呵 呵
How did you get so smart? – Heh, heh, heh.
“人鱼童话” 还了没
Is Free Willy back yet?
还没
Still out.
这些人真自私 租走就不还了
People are pigs. Sit on movies like they own them.
怪物
Freak.
是撒德 开门
It’s Shad. Open up.
不是我 是临时工吃的
It wasn’t me. It was a temp.
大律师在哪里
Where’s Perry Mason?
好朋友 撒德先生 快进来 我们要好好讨论一下
Our good friend, Mr. Shad! Come on in, we have lots to discuss.
没错
No shit.
我按两次你就进来 说我妈打电♥话♥来说胸口痛
If I buzz twice, you say my mother’s on the line. She has chest pains.
你说他是轮椅业务员 是什么意思
What do you mean he’s a wheelchair salesman?
可以为医院做善事
There’s one nice thing about hospitals.
那些坐轮椅的小孩病得很重 我对他们挥手
A lot of kids in chairs are really sick, and I wave at them…
[杰瑞·路易斯] 美国著名喜剧表演泰斗 电影电视剧以及舞台剧演员 也是电影制♥作♥人 导演 电视慈善节目的主持人以及赞助人
对美国喜剧事业影响深远 刘易斯曾经出演过广为人知的”肥佬教授”
他们就对我微笑 好像杰瑞·路易斯一样
…and they smile just like on Jerry Lewis.
你每天都和爹地做这些事 – 星期五我会待在瑞塔姑姑家
And do you do this every day? – On Fridays I stay with Aunt Rita.
真是健康的生活环境
That’s a wholesome environment.
她养了真的狼
She has real wolves.
我不要你去碰那些动物
I don’t want you touching those animals.
它们不是狗
They’re not like dogs.
时间到了
Time.
时间到了
Time.
我爱你胜过世上一切
I love you more than anything in the world.
你要牢牢记住 – 嗯嗯
You know that in your heart. – Mm-hm.
妈咪 – 什么事 宝贝
Mommy? – What, baby?
记得你买♥♥给我的洋娃娃吗
Do you know those dolls you got me?
爸爸说他找不到
Daddy says he can’t find them anywhere.
我会给你买♥♥新的
We’ll get you new ones.
妈咪再见 我爱你 – 宝贝再见 我也爱你
I love you. – Bye, baby. I love you.
走了
Hey, let’s go!
你先走 我帮你拿东西
All right, you go on. I’ll bring your stuff.
宝贝 今天好不好玩
Hey, baby! Did you have a good day?
嗯 – 很好
Mm-hm. – Good.
她告诉我你的新工作 真令人羡慕啊
She told me about your new profession. Really admirable.
至少我没脱♥光♥
At least I ain’t naked.
“至少我没脱♥光♥”
“At least I ain’t naked”?
你会因为利用小孩被抓
You get caught using that child in a felony…
家扶中心会把她安置在寄宿家庭 – 我不可能被抓
…and Family Services will put her… – No way I’d get caught.
我有一件白大褂和听诊器
Got me one of them doctor’s jackets and a stethoscope.
看起来就像”急诊室的春天”里的医生
Look like one of them dudes on ER.
达洛 你能不能用一次大脑
Darrell, would you think for once in your life?

Hey!
我可不需要 一个脱衣舞娘教我怎么做人
I don’t need no stripper telling me how to behave.
两星期后再见
I’ll see you in two weeks.
你准备好了吗 – 准备好了
You ready? – Mm-hm.
你知道这是在哪儿拍的吗
You know where that was taken?
你♥妈♥的♥生日宴会
Your mama’s birthday party.
是在骚娘子 上星期三 你认得出上面的人吗
Heh, hen. The Eager Beaver. Last Wednesday. Can you identify those people?
可以 这笨老头 艾琳
Yeah, this old fool. Erin.
艾琳 那个脱衣舞娘
Erin’s the stripper?
你说什么
What’d you say?
艾琳是那个脱衣舞娘
Erin’s the stripper.
是舞者 死肥猪 – 舞者 她是个舞者
Dancer, fat-ass. – Dancer. She’s a dancer!
好了 听着
All right, look.
被打得的人
The young man who was so savagely beaten…
是我客户保罗·古伯
…is my client, Paul Guber.
可不是 他真不幸
No shit. Too bad for him.
我倒不觉得
I don’t think so.
照片上另一人就是
The third person in that photo is none other than…
大卫·迪贝克
…David L. Dilbeck.
那又怎样
So what?
你关不关心政♥治♥ 撒德先生
Do you follow politics, Mr. Shad?
我看起来像吗
Do I look like I follow politics?
迪贝克是参议员
David Dilbeck is the United States congressman
第五区的 六星期后就要大选了
…from the fifth district. He’s up for reelection in six weeks.
你打算勒索他
You gonna put the squeeze on him.
很好 跟我有什么关系
Nice. What that gotta do with me?
我会分你一成
I’ll give you 10 percent of the squeeze.
比酸奶有赚头吗
Is this conceivably as big as the yogurt deal?
“赚头”
“As big”? Heh.
迪议员是糖业委员会主席
Congressman Dilbeck is chairman of the subcommittee on sugar, okay?
罗杰家族不能让他落选
The Rojo family cannot allow him to lose.
因为这关系着几百万元
Because their price supports are worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
老实说
And quite frankly, Mr. Shad…
这是难得一见的机会
…this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
很好
Good.
只要别把艾琳扯进来
Just keep Erin out of it.
我尽量
I’ll do my best.
跟艾琳没关系 艾琳是谁
She’s out. Erin is out. Erin who?
♪ Whoo-hoo! ♪
♪ They’re all the time Getting in front of me ♪
好地方
Charming spot.
看 这是史蒂芬史匹柏的房♥子
Look. Steven Spielberg’s house.
真希望他来一次 我相信他一定会看上我
I wish he’d come in here. I’m sure he would have big hots for me.
我相信你会改变他的一生
You’d turn his whole life around.
瞧他的淋浴间 你能想像我和他共浴吗
Steven Spielberg’s shower. Can you imagine me and him in that shower?
可爱的小胡子 – 你的还是他的
Oh, that cute little beard! – Yours or his?
杰瑞 我是艾琳·葛兰特 哔声真长
Hey, Jerry, it’s Erin Grant. What a long beep.
有人要找你
Someone’s waiting for you.
你可能出城了
Maybe you’re out of town…
我打来是想问 上次谈的事情怎么样了
I’m just calling to see about that legal matter we discussed.
有空拨个电♥话♥到俱乐部给我
If you get a chance, just give me a call at the club.
谢谢 再见
Thanks, bye.
迈克尔·乔丹在第八桌 – 太好了
Michael Jordan’s at table eight! – Great.
欢迎不可思议的小摩妮
Say hello to the fantastic Monique, Jr.!
凶杀组的嘉西亚警官
Lieutenant Garcia with homicide.
他找艾琳做什么
What’s he want with Erin?
不知道
Got no idea.
最好不要是丑闻
All I need is scandal.
[百忧解] 盐酸氟西汀 抗抑郁药
你听过百忧解吗
What do you know about Prozac?
使人愉快 不过有副作用
It makes you happy. There’s side effects.
是什么
Like what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!