What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
He’s hogging the mouse.
他要自己一人独享
Get him!
快去抓他
He’s getting away!
他要跑了
Let’s get him! Go! Go!
去追他! 大家快上
Snowbell. Watch it, watch it. Where are you going?
小白 小心点! 你要去哪里?
Hold that branch for me.
帮我抓住根树枝
Get out of my face.
滚开
Get him!
去抓他
You saved me?
你救了我?
Let’s get one thing straight. I’m doing this for the Littles.
咱们有话直说 我这么做是为了理特家人
They love you. George loves you.
他们爱你 乔冶爱你
They’re all miserable without you.
失去你他们伤心欲绝
But, Snowbell, you said…
但小白 你不是说…
I know what I said.
我知道我说了什么
I lied, okay? Welcome to Manhattan.
我骗你的 欢迎莅临曼哈顿
I’m the one that hates you.
恨你的人是我
You do care.
你还是关心我的
Yeah, okay. That’s enough.
够了 够了
Snow, what’s he doing to your leg?
小白 他干嘛抱着你的腿?
I can’t help but think this is wrong.
我觉得事情大有问题
What the hell’s going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
Look, Smokey, call me fickle, but…
史莫基 你可以说我善变
…I want to call this whole thing off, okay?
我想取消这次行动
Too late.
太迟了
Come on, Smokey.
别这样 史莫基
Can’t we talk it over?
我们不能好好谈谈吗?
Stuart’s not so bad
其实你认识他之后
once you get to know him.
会觉得史都华人还蛮好的
And he’s got his own car.
他还有一辆车呢
Careful, house cat. You’re asking for it.
小心点 家猫 你这是自讨苦吃
Snow, what are you doing?
小白 你在做什么?
Come on! He’s just a mouse.
别这样 他只不过是只老鼠罢了
He’s not “just a mouse.” He’s…
他不只是一只老鼠 他是…
…he’s…
他是…
…he’s family.
他是我的家人
I could see the resemblance.
难怪你们长得这么像
Is that what you think?
你们是这样想的吗?
You have to look alike to be family?
家人就一定要长得很像吗?
You don’t have to look alike.
家人不用长得像
You don’t have to like each other. Look at him.
甚至不用彼此喜爱 你们看小白
He hates me. And still, he’s trying to save me.
他恨我 但他仍然奋不顾身救我一命
Sure, you’ll probably scratch him up pretty bad.
你们也许能够抓得他伤痕累累
You may even kill him, but Snowbell will not run away.
甚至杀了他 但小白不会逃的
And that is what family is all about.
因为家人就是这样
Right?
对不对?
Maybe “family” is too strong a word.
也许”家人”是个太夸张的字眼
Scratch them both. Both?
做了他们两个 我们两个?
It’s me you want! Come and get me!
你们要抓的人是我! 有种来啊!
Here we go!
我们上
Get him!
去抓他
Out of my way!
滚开
Get him! He’s getting away!
去抓他! 他要跑了
Where is he? Did he fall in the water?
他在哪里? 是不是又掉到水里去了?
I saw something hit.
我看到有东西落水了
Man, did you see that? Gone. He just disappeared.
你们有没有看到? 他就这样消失了
There he is!
他在这里
Up there!
在上面
He’s too far. I can’t reach him.
太远了 抓不到他
In that case, you can all go home. Prowl safely.
你们回家吧 打猎时候要注意安全
Here you go, boys. Dinner’s served.
各位准备好 要上菜了
All right, Smokey. Way to go!
史莫基 你是我们的英雄!
Oh, dear.
天啊
Look. It’s mouse on a stick. I love mouse on a stick.
看 是棒棒热狗鼠 我最爱吃热狗鼠了
A little further. Keep him coming. Keep him coming.
再往前一点 让他继续来
I can almost reach him.
我就快抓到他了
Keep it coming.
继续来
I got him. He’s mine.
我抓到了 他是我的了
The branch is gonna…
树枝要…
Well, what have we got here?
这是怎么回事?
Snow, don’t come out here! The branch is breaking!
小白 别来了! 树枝快断了
Are you all right? Yeah, I’m okay.
你没事吧? 我没事
Just hang on. I’ll take it from here.
忍♥着点 有我就搞定了
Take what?
搞定什么?
Come on, Snow. You wouldn’t do this to me.
小白 你不会这样对我的
Not your old buddy.
咱们是好兄弟
Don’t worry, buddy. I’m sure you’ll…
别担心 兄弟 我相信你一定会…
…land…
…平…
…on your… What are you doing?
…安… 你在做什么?
Wait! I gotta ask you something!
等等! 我有事要问你
…feet!
着陆!
Cold! Cold! Cold water!
好冷! 好冷! 水好冷啊!
I can’t swim.
我不会游泳
Dog paddle! I’d rather drown.
用狗爬式! 那我宁愿淹死
And I had my fur just the way I like it.
我今天还特别做了头发
I’ll be licking myself for days.
这下舔好几天都舔不干净
How could he do this to me,
在我们一起做了这么多事之后
after all we’ve meant to each other?
他怎么能这样对我?
I mean, I love that guy!
我是说我爱那小子
Hey, you guys! Wait up for me!
你们等等我! 等等我
Pack up the pineapple, Stuart!
你可以放手了 史都华
This luau’s over.
烤肉大会已经结束了
Thanks, Snowbell. You were great.
谢了 小白 你真好
Well, it must’ve been quite a show from up there.
你从上面看一定更精彩
Those cats think they’re so tough.
那些猫还自以为了不起
I guess I showed them.
现在知道我的厉害了吧
Not bad for a house cat!
我这只家猫还不错吧!
Not bad for a dead house cat.
对只死家猫说还不错吧!
Say good night, Tinkerbell.
说晚安吧 小叮当
His name is Snowbell!
他叫做小白
Oh, this water’s damn cold. I can’t believe this!
水冰死了 我真不敢相信!
Beaten by a mouse and his pet cat.
我居然败在老鼠和家猫手下
What could be worse?
这是什么世界?
Nice doggy! No! No!
乖狗狗! 不! 不!
Little high, Little low.
理特高 理特低
Little hey, Little ho.
理特嘿 理特吼
Let’s go home.
咱们回家吧
You know, Snow, I don’t know how to thank you.
小白 我不知道该怎么谢你
How about not kicking me in the sides? I’m beginning to bruise.
别再踢我了 行吗? 我身上快要瘀青了
Sorry. I was getting excited.
对不起 我太兴奋了
I’ve never ridden a cat bareback before.
我以前没有骑过猫
Well, don’t get used to it.
别养成习惯
Hold on, cowboy.
抓紧了 牛仔
Thanks for the ride.
多谢你送我一程
Don’t mention it. Ever.
别提了 永远别提
Mom! Dad!
妈! 爸!
George!
乔冶
It’s me, Stuart! I’m back!
我是史都华 我回来了
Mom! Dad! George!
妈! 爸! 乔冶
I missed you all so much!
我好想念你们
I thought I’d never see you again!
我以为再也见不到你们了
I don’t understand. How did you manage it?
我不懂 你是怎么回来的?
Every Little in the world can find the Little house.
只要是理特家的人就找得到这栋房♥子
And Snowbell.
小白也有帮忙
I just couldn’t have done it without him.
没有他我绝对回不来
Really?
真的吗?
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
I was just thinking.
我只是在想
What, dear?
想什么 亲爱的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!