“If it ain’t Schmelling…” “It ain’t bowling.”
“不用史莫林…” “就不打保龄”
Look here, Stuart.
你看 史都华
Climb on up here, son. Plant your caboose right up here.
上来吧 小子坐好
He may have to grow into it.
也许该等他长大后再骑
I think he’s grown a little since we’ve been here.
我觉得他已经长大一点了
That’s what happened to me. One summer, I just shot right up.
我就是这样 有一年夏天我忽然开始长高
May I say something?
我能说句话吗?
In the orphanage, we used to tell fairy tales…
我们在孤儿院常常梦想
…of finding our families and having a party like this.
被领养后举♥行♥这样的派对
A party with cakes and presents
一个有蛋糕 有礼物
and all varieties of meat loaf.
还有各种不同口味的肉卷的派对
A party with a big family who came from far away just to wish us well.
家人不远千里而来祝福我们
I don’t know much about families…
我对家庭所知不多
…but this must be the nicest family in the world.
但这一定是全世界最好的家庭
So I just wanted to thank each of you.
我要谢谢你们大家
Because now I know…
因为你们让我知道
…fairy tales are real.
美梦也能成真
Fairy tales are real?
美梦成真?
I think I’m gonna cough up a furball.
我要吐毛球了
Now it’s time for the best present of all.
现在要开最棒的礼物了
It’s something for you and George.
这是给你和乔冶的
Stand next to Stuart.
站在史都华身边
This is something that gave your father and me…
这件礼物让你们的父亲和我
…hours of enjoyment when we were young brothers…
…在年轻的时候度过无数欢愉的时光
…just like you and Stuart.
就像你和史都华现在这样
This ball…
这颗球!
…belonged to your great-great-grandfather…
是属於你们曾曾祖父
…Jedediah Little.
杰德戴理特的
Remember, Frederick,
小费
those long summer days playing catch?
你还记得我们在夏大玩接球的时光吗?
Take your brother outside and toss around the old horsehide.
带你兄弟出去玩球吧
Yeah, what do you say, George? You ready?
怎么样 乔冶? 你准备好了吗?
Are you all nuts?
你们疯了吗?
Bicycles and bowling balls?
脚踏车和保龄球?
How’s he gonna toss a baseball?
他又怎么能丢棒球?
How’s he gonna do any of those things?
他又怎么能用那些东西?
He’s not my brother. He’s a mouse.
他不是我兄弟 他是只老鼠
Time to go. Excellent idea.
该回家了 好主意
What, what? Where?
什么事? 在哪里?
Did I hurt you? What’s the matter?
我有没有弄痛你? 怎么了?
I just wanted to ask you something, but you were already asleep.
我本来想间你们一件事 但你们已经睡着了
What did you wanna ask? About my real family.
你想问什么? 问我亲生父母的事
You know, the ones I look like.
就是长得和我一样的家人
He hates us.
他恨我们
We’ve never been hated before.
我们从来没有被恨过
No, it’s not that. It’s not that at all.
不是那样的 根本就不是那样的
It’s just that…
只是觉得
…something’s missing.
好像少了什么
I feel an empty space inside me…
我心里有种空虚的感觉
…and I want to know what was there before.
…我只想知道 原来那边装的是什么
You have an empty space.
你很空虚
That’s so sad.
真是太令人感伤
Oh, dear. I hope I haven’t left you dismayed and disappointed.
我希望没有让你们沮丧或失望
No, don’t, no. No.
不会的 不会
We don’t feel dismayed and disappointed.
我们并不觉得沮丧或失望
Not at all.
完全不会
Are you sure?
你们确定吗?
We’re certain, Stuart.
百分之百确定
And if you want us to, we’ll find out about your real parents.
如果你要的话 我们可以帮你查查你的亲生父母
Well, good night, then.
晚安了
Out of the question. It’s against the rules.
不行 这不合规定
Besides, it’s very hard to track mouse families.
想要追查老鼠的家庭背景很难
They’re not very good with paperwork.
他们的文件很不齐全
But he has an empty space.
但他觉得很空虚
Are there problems with Stuart?
史都华是不是让你们头痛?
Problem…? No, not at all.
头痛 …? 不 不 一点也没有!
Well, there’s been a few… Difficulties.
不过的确是有几个 …小问题
Difficulties?
小问题?
Well, like the cat trying to eat him when we first brought him home.
我们第一次带他回家的时候他差一点被猫吃了
He spat the boy out, of course, in one heck of a jiffy.
当然它马上把那孩子吐了出来
Mrs. Keeper…
院长女士
He wants to know about his family.
他只不过想要找自己的家人
Any child would have questions about that.
这是很正常的
Yes.
是啊
Hey, Snow?
嗨 小白?
I know that you and I got off on the wrong paw.
我知道我们一开始相处得并不好
I just wanted to see if we could start out fresh.
我只希望我们两个能重新开始
You know? Clean slate.
尽释前嫌?
What do you say? Wanna be friends?
怎么样? 交个朋友吧?
No.
不要
Okay, then.
那好
He’s playing with my head. He’s trying to psych me out.
他想耍我 他想迷惑我
Sick little rodent!
变♥态♥的鼠辈
Snow, let me in!
小白 让我进来
I’m starving! What’s in the dish?
我饿死了! 今天有什么好菜?
Oh, no. Monty the Mouth.
不好了 是大嘴蒙帝
If he sees Stuart, it’ll be all over the neighborhood.
要是被他看见史都华消息马上就传遍街坊了
Go away! There’s no food.
走开! 这里没吃的!
Please.
求求你
I’m not picky, as long as it ain’t meat loaf.
我不挑嘴 只要不是肉卷都好
That stuff gives me gas, something awful.
吃肉卷会让我胀气的
Sorry, it’s meat loaf.
抱歉啦 只有肉卷
Beggars can’t be choosers. Load me up and light a match.
乞丐没有挑嘴的余地 把好酒好菜端上来吧
No, Monty. Stop. You don’t wanna do that.
不 蒙帝 停! 你不会想这么做的
I eat from garbage cans, drink from public toilets.
我吃垃圾 喝公厕的马桶水
Like a little gas will bother me.
一点胀气死不了人
No, wait. Don’t!
不 等等 别进去
Oh, great. What am I gonna tell him now?
好极了这会儿要我怎么解释?
Monty, I can explain.
蒙帝 我能解释
Explain what?
解释什么?
Explain that you should stuff your face.
解释你为什么该大吃一顿
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
I don’t wanna rush you, but you have to leave.
我不想催你 但你真的该走了
The Littles are due back,
理特家人马上就回来
and they don’t like strange cats in the house.
他们不喜欢家里有野猫
Not that you’re strange.
我不是说你很野啦
Snow, what’s wrong with you?
小白 你怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
You’re the one acting strange.
你怪透了
What is it? Worms? Fleas?
怎么了? 有寄生虫? 还是跳蚤?
Yeah, you look pale.
你看起来很苍白
Maybe you should see a vet.
你也许该去看看兽医
A vet? What a swell idea.
兽医? 好主意
Do you know one? I’m not happy with mine.
你能不能推荐一个? 我对我的兽医不太满意
He makes us wait, and his hands are cold.
他每次都让我们等很久 而且手冰得要命
What was that?
那是什么?
What was what?
什么是什么?
What was that… What?
那到底是什么?
Well, I hate to eat and run.
我真不愿意吃饱了就跑
No, please. By all means, run.
不要紧 尽管跑吧
Run like the wind!
乘风而去吧
Phew, that was gross.
哎哟 真黑心
Snow, I almost forgot to thank you.
小白 我差点忘了谢你
What the…?
搞什么…?
Oh, no.
不好了
Oh, my pants.
我的裤子脏了
They’re putting some wild prizes in there.
那里面的奖品真的很怪
Hello. You must be a friend of Snowbell’s.
你一定是小白的朋友
I’m Stuart. Aren’t you gonna run?
我是史都华 你不逃命吗?
Why?
为什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!