Yes, thanks. I’m quite comfortable.
是的 谢谢 我满舒服的
All I’ve got to sleep on is a rag, you little rat!
而我只能睡在破布袋上 你这只鼠辈!
You seem tense.
你看起来很焦虑
Tense? I’m way past tense.
焦虑? 远比焦虑还糟糕
Well, maybe I can help.
也许我帮得上忙
What do you like? Can I scratch your ears?
你喜欢什么? 要不要帮你搔耳朵?
I could rub your tummy.
我可以搔搔你肚子上的痒
How’d you like to rub it from the inside?
你要不要到我的肚子里面去搔?
Sorry, I’m confused.
对不起 我有点搞糊涂了
I thought that’s what you do with a pet.
我以为对宠物就是要这样
A pet? I am not your pet!
宠物? 我不是你的宠物!
I’m a cat. You’re a mouse. You should live in a hole.
我是猫 你是老鼠 你应该住在洞里
This is my family.
这是我的家
Can’t we share them?
我们难道不能分享吗?
Read my furry pink lips: No.
请注意看我的毛毛嘴:不行
I can’t believe this. I’m arguing with lunch.
我真不敢相信 我居然在跟我的午餐吵嘴
Stay away from the windows.
离窗口远一点
The other cats find out about this, I’m ruined.
要是被别的猫看到 我就糗大了
I gotta relax. Where’s my tinkle ball?
我要想法子放松一下 我的铃铛球呢?
George?
乔冶?
Time to get up. Okay, Mom.
该起床了 知道了 妈
Stuart, you too.
史都华 你也是
Okay, Mom.
知道了 妈
George, I’m trying to get the laundry started.
乔冶 我要洗衣服了
In the laundry chute, please!
麻烦你丢到洗衣通道去
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, dear.
噢 老天!
Mom! Hello! Mom!
妈! 喂! 妈!
It’s Stuart! I’m in the washing machine. Mom!
我是史都华! 我在洗衣机里 妈
Hello, Mom!
哈罗 妈!
Where are you going?
你要到哪里去?
That’s odd. What is?
真奇怪 什么事?
I thought someone was at the door.
我以为有人在敲门
You look beautiful, dear.
你今天看起来好漂亮
Honey, should we talk to George before you go?
亲爱的 你上班之前要不要跟乔冶谈一谈?
About what? About Stuart.
谈什么? 谈史都华
He hasn’t exactly embraced the situation.
他对这整件事似乎不太高兴呢
Snowbell! Thank goodness you’re here. I’m locked in the washer!
小白! 还好你来了我被关在洗衣机里
Can you help me? Can you turn this thing off?
能不能救我? 你能不能把洗衣机关掉?
Why would I turn it off?
我为什么要把洗衣机关掉?
It’s my favorite show.
这是我最爱看的节目
That’s funny. That’s funny, Snowbell.
真幽默 小白 真幽默
You can’t leave me! Talk to the butt.
别离开我! 对我屁♥股♥说吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I’ve gotta stare at traffic, yawn, lick myself.
我要去看车子 打哈欠 舔自己
And believe me, that could take hours if you do it right.
相信我我可消磨上好几个小时
Ciao!
再见!
Are you sure that Stuart is happy here?
你确定史都华在这里快乐吗?
He’s having the time of his life.
他高兴极了
Help! Somebody, please help me!
救命啊! 快来人救我
Hi, Stuart.
嗨 史都华
Stuart, where are you?
史都华 你在哪里?
Stuart, are you all right?
史都华 你没事吧?
I’m okay, Mom. I’m…
我没事 妈 我…
Is he gonna be all right?
他不会有事吧?
Well, a lad that size swallowing all that detergent…
这样体型的孩子喝了这么多肥皂水后…
Amazingly, I think he’s gonna be fine.
不过我认为他不会有事
Also, he’s very clean.
而且他现在洗得很干净了
Glad you’re feeling better. Me too.
我真高兴你好起来 我也是
We’ll pick out a whole new wardrobe.
我们要买♥♥很多新衣服
Here you go.
我们要买♥♥很多新衣服
Come on, George. This’ll be fun.
快走 乔冶 一定会很好玩的
I don’t wanna go shopping with Stuart.
我不要跟史都华一起购物
You should… Talk to him. You’re right.
也许你应该和他谈谈 你说的对
So, George, I wanted to talk to you about Stuart.
乔冶 我要跟你谈谈史都华的事
I just want you to know that if you and he were to spend…
我只想告诉你如果你要和他好好的…
…some real time together, brother time…
…相处像兄弟一样
Look at that one.
看看那个
Come on, George. You have a boat, a beautiful one.
别这样 乔冶 你已经有一艘很漂亮的船了
It’s not finished.
我还没做好
You better get moving. The race is soon.
你得加把劲 比赛就快到了
So?
那又怎样?
Don’t you wanna race your boat?
你不想参加赛船吗?
I’m not so good at the racing part. So what?
我对比赛不是很在行 那又怎样?
It doesn’t matter about winning. You try like heck, and you have fun.
输赢无所谓 只要尽全力还是很好玩的
It’s fun to finish last?
当最后一名也会好玩吗?
Something formal, I should think.
我想应该买♥♥点正式的衣服
Something formal, I should think.
我想应该买♥♥点正式的衣服
I’m not sure of the fabric, but it should breathe.
我不确定要买♥♥什么质料 但是一定要透气
He has a tendency to burrow and climb…
他常常爬上爬下
…and generally scurry about.
四处乱跑乱钻
Well, I’m sure we can find something to suit your particular need.
我相信我们一定有适合你需求的衣服
Here we have Barbados Ben.
这是加勒比海 班尼
Chef Ben.
厨师班尼
Lumberjack Ben.
伐木工班尼
And, of course, Gladiator Ben.
当然还有斗剑班尼
Does Ben always dress like this?
班尼一向都这么打扮吗?
No, madam.
当然不 女土
There are many moods of Ben…
班尼的心情非常多样化…
…and it all depends on the occasion.
这一切都要看当时的情景而定
Well, what if the occasion were a simple family party?
一般的家庭宴会时他都穿什么?
I think I have just the thing.
我想我知道了
There they are.
他们在那里
George?
乔冶?
Shopping.
去买♥♥东西了
Everything all right in there? Don’t come in.
一切都没问题吧? 别进来
Shy.
他害羞
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
Fantastic. I hardly recognize you. Very smart.
棒透了 我几乎认不出你来了 帅毙了
You look just like a Little.
你看起来是十足的理特家人
I do?
真的吗?
Good.
很好
I was worried I was gonna look just like Ben.
我还担心看起来会像班尼一样
Hi, auntie.
嗨 姑姑
Crenshaw!
克萧
Frederick!
老费
Little high, Little low.
理特高 理特低
Little hey, Little ho!
理特嘿 理特吼!
We come bearing gifts for young Stuart.
我们带着礼物来看史都华
Yes, where is my new nephew?
我的新侄子呢?
The Little family’s getting bigger and bigger.
理特家族越来越庞大了
Boy.
天啊
That’s a lot of Littles.
理特家族的人好多啊
Uncle Crenshaw!
克萧伯伯
There’s my favorite little nephew.
那是我最宝贝的小侄子
You can’t say that anymore, Crenshaw.
克萧 你得改口了
Right. Now we have two favorite little nephews.
没错 我们现在有两个宝贝小侄子了
Where is the lad?
那小子呢?
He has a lot of gifts to open.
还有好多礼物要等他拆呢
Are any of those for me?
你们没有带礼物给我吗?
Attention, everybody. We’d like to introduce you to someone.
各位请注意我想为各位介绍一个人
This is Stuart.
这位是史都华
Hello, everyone.
大家好
He’s a, a… …dorable!
他好可… …爱啊!
Adorable. Yeah, that’s right.
好可爱 没错
I couldn’t think of the word.
我只是一时想不起形容词来
Oh, Stuart, look.
史都华 看
Look at that.
看那个
This is a real Schmelling.
这是史莫林牌的
Those are the best kind. You know what they say:
这个牌子最好了 你知道他们是怎么说的吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!