外部是真皮
Living tissue over metal endoskeleton.
真帅
This is intense.
约翰 清醒一下
Get a grip, John. Okay.
你不是来杀我的
You’re not here to kill me.
这一点我知道 那你到底要怎样?
I figured that part out for myself. So what’s the deal?
我的任务是要保护你
My mission is to protect you.
是吗? 谁派你来的?
Yeah? Who sent you?
是你 35年后的你
You did. Thirty-five years from now…
派我来保护现在的你ue4d1
you reprogrammed me to be your protector here in this time.
真深奥
Oh, this is deep.
那家伙跟你一样是终结者?
So this other guy, he’s a Terminator like you, right?
跟我不同 它是T-1000 是更先进的模型
Not like me. A T-1000, advanced prototype.
你是说它比你更先进?
Your mean more advanced than you are?
– 对 它是特种合金制♥造♥ – 那是什么意思?
– Yes. A mimetic poly-alloy. – What the hell does that mean?
– 液态金属 – 我们去哪儿?
– Liquid metal. – Where are we going?
你得立刻离开这座城市 这样才能逃避它的追杀
We have to get out of the city immediately and avoid the authorities.
我想回家去 收拾些东西再走
I gotta stop by my house. I wanna pick up some stuff.
否决 T-1000它一定会在那等你的
Negative. The T-1000 would definitely try to reacquire you there.
– 你确定? – 我确定
– You sure? – I would.
听着,虽然吉娜和陶德都是混球
Look, Todd and Janelle are dicks…
但我至少得警告他们
but I gotta warn ’em.
可恶 你有铜板吗?
Shit. You got a quarter?
– 喂 – 吉娜 是我
– Hello. – Janelle, it’s me.
– 约翰? – 一切都好吗?
– John? – Is everything all right?
– 你们都没事吧? – 当然 甜心 一切都很好
– Are you guys okay? – Sure, honey, everything’s okay.
– 你没事吧? – 我很好
– Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine.
约翰 天晚了 我很担心你
John, it’s late. I was beginning to worry about you.
你赶快回来 我们一起吃晚餐
If you hurry home, we can sit down and have dinner together.
我正在煮牛肉呢
I’m making beef stew.
不对劲 她对我从没这么好过
Somethings wrong. She’s never this nice.
约翰 你在哪儿?
John? Where are you?
那只狗在鬼叫什么劲?
What the hell is the goddamn dog barking at?
闭嘴 你这一文不值的废物
Hey, shut up, you worthless piece of shit!
狗在吠叫
The dog’s really barking.
叫那小鬼把那杂种狗丢掉
You were gonna tell the kid to get rid of that mutt.
约翰 天晚了 别害我担心
John, it’s late. Please don’t make me worry.
他已经在那里了吗?
Could he already be there?
甜心 你没事吧
Honey, are you okay?
– 我在这儿 我没事 – 真的吗?
– I’m right here. I’m fine. – Are you sure you’re all right?
– 狗叫什么名字? – 麦克斯
– What’s the dog’s name? – Max.
吉娜 伍飞怎么了?
Hey, Janelle. What’s wrong with Wolfie?
我听见它在叫 它没事吧?
I can hear him barking. Is he okay?
伍飞很好 甜心 它很好
Wolfie’s fine, honey. Wolfie’s just fine.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
你的养父母都死了
Your foster parents are dead.
说清楚点ue4d1
I need a minute here.
你说这机器能模仿一切事物?
You’re telling me that this thing can imitate anything it touches?
只要它能接触到的都行
Anything it samples by physical contact.
厉害
Get real.
那它也能变成一包香烟?
It could disguise itself as a pack of cigarettes?
不行 只能变成类似它大小的物体
No, only an object of equal size.
那为何不变成颗炸♥弹♥来杀我?
Why not just become a bomb or something to get me?
它无法变成很复杂的机器
It can’t form complex machines.
像枪枝 炸♥药♥ 化学品等ue4d1
Guns and explosives have chemicals, moving parts.
但它可以变出一个固态金属形状
It doesn’t work that way. But it can form solid metal shapes.
– 像是什么? – 像刀 能刺的武器
– Like what? – Knives and stabbing weapons.
这些是电视监视器照的
These were taken by a video surveillance camera…
1984年 在西城警局
at the West Highland Police Station in 1984.
那晚他杀了17名警♥察♥
He killed 17 police officers that night.
都是有家室的人ue4d1
Men with families…
有子女ue4d1
children.
这是今天在一个购物中心照的
These were taken at a mall in Reseda…
就在今天
today.
康纳小姐 我们知道你认得此人
Miss Connor, we know you know who this guy is.
我还要告诉你 令郞也失踪了
I just sat here and told you that your son is missing…
他的养父母双双遇害
that the foster parents have been murdered.
我们知道此人涉有重嫌
We know this guy’s involved.
此事你一点也不关心? 你关心吗?
Doesn’t that mean anything to you? Don’t you care?
我们是在浪费时间 咱们走
We’re wasting our time. Let’s go.
抱歉各位
Sorry, guys.
她越来越与现实生活脱节了
She’s grown more disconnected from reality as time goes on.
恐怕她帮不了你们的忙
I’m afraid she can’t help us now.
也许等她神智清醒时就可以了 我会通知你们的
If she clears at all and can give us anything, I’ll call you.
好吧
Sure.
道格 请带她回房♥去
Douglas, take her back to her room, please.

Yes, sir.
我们走
Come on, sweetheart. Let’s go.
好长一段时间ue4d1
You see…
我们曾在尼加拉瓜或其他的地方待过
we spent a lot of time in Nicaragua and places like that.
她有阵子跟退役的绿色贝雷帽士兵混
For a while there, she was with this crazy ex-Green Beret guy…
弄了不少枪
running guns.
然后又找了些人
Then there were some other guys.
她乐意跟任何能让她学习到东西的人同居
She’d shack up with anybody she could learn from…
以便将我造就成伟大的军事领袖
so she could teach me how to be this great military leader.
后来她被捕了
Then she gets busted.
我妈疯狂的举动把我也弄糊涂了
It’s like, “Sorry, kid, your mom’s a psycho. Didn’t you know?”
好像她教我相信的一切是狗屎
Like everything I’ve been brought up to believe is all made-up bullshit.
我痛恨这一点
I hated her for that.
但她说的一切都是真的
But everything she said was true.
她知道的
She knew…
但没人肯相信她
and nobody believed her…
连我在内
not even me.
我们得把她弄出医院
Listen. We gotta get her out of there.
否决 T-1000精明狡猾
Negative. The T-1000’s highest probability for success now…
现在可能已经变成莎拉·康纳 等你去自投罗网
will be to copy Sarah Connor and wait for you to make contact with her.
那她会怎样?
Great. What happens to her?
模仿的对象必须消灭
Typically, the subject being copied is terminated.
糟了 你怎么不早说? 我们得马上走
Shit! Why didn’t you tell me? We gotta go right now!
否决 这不是我任务的重点
Negative. It’s not a mission priority.
但这是我的重点
Fuck you! She’s a priority to me!
混♥蛋♥ 你是怎么回事? 救命
Goddamn it! What’s your problem? Help!
这对我们的任务毫无用处
This does not help our mission.
救命 把这疯子赶走
Get this psycho off of me! Help!
救命 救命呀 他要绑♥架♥我 把这疯子赶走
I’m being kidnapped! Get this psycho off of me!
放手
Let me go!
你为何那样做?
Why did you do that?
因为你命令我”放手”
Because you told me to.
什么?
What?
你得照我的话去做 对吧?
You have to do what I say?
那是我任务的一个最高原则
That’s one of my mission parameters.
证明呀 用一只脚站立
Prove it. Stand on one foot.

Yes!
真酷 只听我命令的终结者
Cool. My own Terminator. Wow.
你没事吧 孩子?
You okay, kid?
滚开 别烦我
Take a hike, bozo.
我们别插手啦
Let’s get outta here, man.
去你的 混球
Fuck you, you little dipshit!
混球?
Dipshit?
把脚放下
Put your leg down.
– 你敢叫我混球 – 只是想帮忙
– Did you call moi a dipshit? – Just trying to help this punk.
给这小子点颜色瞧瞧
Grab this guy.
放开我
Get him off of me!
现在谁是混球?
Now who’s the dipshit…
– 你个草包 – 放手
– you jock douche bag? – Get off!

No.
把枪放下 快
Put the gun down now!
– 离开这儿 – 兄弟 咱们快走
– Get outta here! – Come on. Let’s split!
天呀 你会把那人给杀了
You were gonna kill that guy!
当然 我是终结者
Of course. I’m a Terminator.
仔细听我说 好吗?
Listen to me very carefully, okay?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章终结者3
下一篇文章终结者
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!