洛杉矶公元2029年
那些机器从核子战火中崛起
它们灭绝人类的战争肆虐数十年
但最后的一场仗不会在未来掀起
它会发生在这里 就是现在
就在今晚
片名: 终结者
洛杉矶1984年凌晨1点52分
怎么了? 他妈的
What the hell? Goddamn son-of-a-bitch
什么事?
What the hell?
轮到我了
Hey, my turn.
来吧
come on
这个人在搞什么鬼?
Hey, what’s wrong with this picture?
夜色很好 适宜散步?
Nice night for a walk?
夜色很好 适宜散步
Nice night for a walk.
明天是洗衣日 没干净衣服穿 是吗?
Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?
对 没干净衣服
Nothing clean. Right.
这个家伙一定是喝醉了
I think this guy’s a couple of cans short of a six-pack.
你的衣服 马上给我
Your clothes, give them to me.
-快啊 -去你的 混♥蛋♥
-Now. -Fuck you, asshole.
嘿 甜心 怎么样?
Hey, sugar, how about it?
我不必忍♥受那个的
I don’t have to put up with that bullshit, man.
她老是缠着我
She’s always after me.
兄弟 你有没有见到一道强光?
Hey, buddy, did you just see a real bright light?
-看到那家伙吗? -别动
-See that guy? -Hold it right there.
-他在逃跑 -别动 去吧
-He’s rabbiting. -Hey! I said hold it! Go.
那个混♥蛋♥抢了我的裤子
That son-of-a-bitch took my pants.
-今天是什么日子? 日期 -5月12号♥
-What day is it? The date. -12th May.
-星期四 -什么年份?
-Thursday. -What year?
他抢了我的枪 快追
He’s got my gun. Let’s go.
萨拉·康纳
大块头 替我守着它
Guard it for me, Big Buns.
你好 我迟到了
Hi. I’m late.
我也是
So am I.
萨拉·康纳
-开工了 -我也是
-I’m in it. -So am I.
-麻烦你拿咖啡给我 好吗? -好的
-Honey, can I have that coffee now? -Yes, sir.
-牛排是谁的? -我叫了烤牛肉
-OK. Who gets the burly-beef? -I ordered barbecued.
我叫的 但我没有叫薯条
That’s mine, but I didn’t order fries.
-我叫的是辣牛肉 -谁点牛排?
-Mine’s the chilli beef deluxe. -Who gets the burly-beef?
-我们想点菜 -好的
-We’re ready to order now. -Yes, ma’am.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
这不是真皮吧?
This isn’t real leather, is it?
孩子 做得好 我该把小费给你
Nice going, kid. I ought to give you the tip.
要这样想 一百年后谁会在乎?
Look at it this way. In 100 years, who’s gonna care?
那支12口径自动步♥枪♥
The 12-gauge auto-loader.
意大利制♥造♥ 可以选手动或自动
That’s ltalian. You can go pump or auto.
点45口径滑动式配镭射瞄准器
The 45 long slide with laser sighting.
全新的 我们刚收到的 是支好枪
These are new. We just got them in. That’s a good gun.
镭射光亮起时
The beam comes on,
你把红点对准目标就行
you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go.
百发百中
You can’t miss.
-还有什么需要? -40瓦的同步等离子步♥枪♥
-Anything else? -Plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.
就是你看到的了
Hey, just what you see, pal.
那支乌兹型九毫米
The Uzi nine millimetre.
你很熟识枪♥械♥
You know your weapons, buddy.
任何一支都适合家居防卫
Any one of these is ideal for home defence.
那么 要哪一支呢?
So which will it be?
-全部 -今天可以提早关门了
-All. -I may close early today.
手♥枪♥要等15日 但步♥枪♥现在就能拿走了
It’s a 15-day wait on the handguns, but the rifles you can take now.
-你不能这样做 -错
-You can’t do that. -Wrong.
你好 宝贝 是我
Hi, baby. Yeah, yeah, it’s me.
我要你来接我 我的电单车坏了
Listen, I need you to come pick me up. My bike just broke down.
我不管你在做什么 快来接我 什么…
I don’t care what you’re doing. Come and get me. What the…?
莫特?
Matt!
你的态度很有问题
Hey, man, you got a serious attitude problem.
莫特 你在哪里?
Matt! where are you
别这样 你在干什么?
come on what are you doing?
萨拉·康纳…
-萨拉·康纳? -是的
-Sarah Connor? -Yes?
我在休息 卡拉代替我
I’m on my break, Chuck. Carla’s got my station.
萨拉 过来 这算是跟你有关的
Sarah, come here. It’s about you. I mean, sort of.
-不可思议 你不会相信的 -你会喜欢这个的
-Incredible.You’re not gonna believe this. -You’re going to love this.
-什么? -有几个目击证人指出
-What? -compiled from several witnesses.
又一位萨拉·康纳 35岁 有两名子女
Once again, Sarah Connor, 35, mother of two,
今天下午在家里中枪身亡
brutally shot to death this afternoon.
你死了
You’re dead, honey.
如果你喜欢音响
if you’re into sound,
最佳的音响 就是鲍博立体声
for the greatest sound around, come to Bob’s Stereo at 2500 Sepulveda.
我们有低音炮 高频炮 数码扬声器和镭射唱片
We’ve got woofers, tweeters, the newest in audio and compact discs.
还有图表均衡器和音响平衡器
We’ve got graphic equalisers and sound balancers that
对不起
Sorry.
你好
Hello?
首先 我会一个个的解开你的衫钮
First I’m gonna rip the buttons off your blouse one by one,
然后用舌头 从你的头舔到你赤♥裸♥的乳♥房♥♥
then run my tongue down your neck to your bare, gleaming breasts.
然后慢慢地 逐英寸地脱掉你的牛仔裤
And then slowly…slowly pull your jeans off inch by inch.
金珍 是马特
Ginger, it’s Matt.
然后舔你的肚皮…再往下面去
And lick your belly in circles further and further down,
然后用牙齿…脱掉你的内♥裤♥
and then pull your panties off with my teeth.
你是谁?
Who is this?
天啊 萨拉?
God. Sarah?
我的天 对不起
Jesus. I’m sorry.
我以为你是…我想找金珍
I thought you were…Can I talk to Ginger?
好的
Sure.
是那个变♥态♥鬼
It’s the creep.
你好
Hello?
首先 我会一个个解开你的衫钮
First I’ll rip the buttons off your blouse one by one…
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 等着我对付你们 放手
You fucking pigs. Wait till I get my hands on you. Get off me.
坐下
sit down
艾特
Ed.
-你有什么? -女死者
-What have you got? -Dead girl.
-我看得到 -萨拉·康纳 秘书 35岁
-I can see that. -Sarah Ann Connor, secretary, 35.
在不足十英尺内身中六枪 大口径武器
Shot six times at less than 10 feet. Large calibre weapon.
我看得清楚
You know, these work.
-这是什么? -第二名女死者
-What’s this? -Dead girl two.
今天下午山谷区分区送过来的
Sent over from the Valley division this afternoon.
我肯定这些命案是有动机的
Are you sure there’s a point to all of this?
看看死者的名字
Look at the name, Ed.
萨拉·路易斯·康纳…有没有弄错?
Sarah Louise Connor. Is this right?
你说笑吧
You’re kidding.
报纸会大做文章的
The press is gonna be short-stroking it.
-一个有特定模式的凶手 -我讨厌古怪的案件
-A one-day pattern killer. -I hate the weird ones.
所以…
So…
比凡人得到的更好
Better than mortal man deserves.
-你有见过宝斯利吗? -最近没有
-Ginger, have you seen Pugsley? -Not lately.
-你听了口信没有? -我以为你听了
-Did you check messages? -I thought you did.
-萨拉 是妈 -原来你在这里
-Hi, Sarah, this is your mom… -There you are, young man.
你想想你妈吧
You mind your mother.
再见
Bye
你好 萨拉 莫仕庭 有突发事件
Hi, Sarah. Stan Morsky. Something’s come up.
我不能应约了 我不能丢下不理的
Looks like I won’t be able to make it tonight. Just can’t get out of it.
对不起 我会给你赔罪的
I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you.
改天找你吧 对不起 再见
Call you in a day or so. Bye.
那个混♥蛋♥ 有辆保时捷又怎样
That bum. So what if he has a Porsche?
他不能这样对你的 这可是周五晚上
He can’t treat you like this. It’s Friday night, for Christ’s sake.
我没事的
I’ll live.
我会打爆他的膝盖
I’ll break his kneecaps.
宝斯利仍然爱我 是吗?
Well, Pugsley still loves me. Don’t you, baby?
天 真恶心
God. It’s disgusting.
-我去看电影 -你和马特玩得开心点
-I’m gonna go to a movie, kiddo. -Have a good time.
-我们会的 你也是 -好的
-We will. You, too. -OK.
该死 马特
Damn it, Matt.
该死
Shit.
这些命案 是依电♥话♥簿里的次序发生的?
These killings occurred in the order of their listings in the phone book.
-我可以说什么? 无可奉告 -但是…
-What can I tell you? No comment. -But, Lieutenant…
那杯咖啡早就凉了

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章终结者2:审判日
下一篇文章奇迹男孩
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!