呃…
Well…
你这可怕的小鬼
You horrible little brat!
你就不能让我安祥的死去吗
Can’t you let me die in peace once in a while?
布夏佛勒斯
Bucephalus!
我的骏马
My Bucephalus!
你一定是听见我的喊叫声了吧
You must have heard me shouting.
这真是个好兆头 是吧
This is a good omen, what?
哦 是呀…
Oh, yeah.
准备艘划船吧
Prepare a rowing boat and be ready to leave.
该动身了
Come on, boy.
我学到少量的
I have learned from experience…
药将会是最有效的
that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious.
我决不会再想吃鱼了
I’ll never eat fish again.
男爵呢 男爵
Where’s the baron?
男爵 你在哪
Baron, where are you?
男爵在那
It’s the baron!
喂 拜托
Come on.
我无法永远保持这姿势
I can’t keep this up forever!
看 城镇哩
Look! The town!
我们到了
We’re here!
是呀
Look!
而且旗子依然飞舞着
The flag’s still flying!
早就告诉你 别担心嘛
I told you there was nothing to worry about.
发射
Fire!
天呀
Oh, my God!
那是苏丹王敌军
It’s the sultan’s army!
快 回鱼肚中好了
Quick! Back in the fish!
他们想诱我们打败他们
They’re inviting us to defeat them.
我们快从他们的愿 一起数到3…
We must oblige them. On the count of three!
格斯塔维斯 把他们吹到小亚细亚
Gustavus! Blow them back to Asia Minor.
阿都芬斯 找到苏丹王就狙杀他
Adolphus, find the sultan and shoot him!
艾布瑞特 向岸划去
Albrecht, row for the shore!
勃透德…你想想自己能贡献什么
Berthold, make yourself useful!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
你竟然想不出我能做啥
Could you make that four?
我们正下沉中
We’re going down!
弃船 弃船
Abandon ship!
我认为是船在遗弃我们
I think the ship’s abandoning us, mate!

Jump!
执行
Attack!
我还是不会游泳呀
I still can’t swim.
这真是糟透的情况
-This is absolutely dreadful! -It’s hopeless.
我从未如此溃败过
I’ve never before been in such a disastrous rout!
我总是在那优胜的一方
I’m usually on the winning side!
你太好争了
If you weren’t so competitive, you wouldn’t get so upset!
艾布瑞特真无用
Albrecht’s useless!
我们干脆放弃好了
We might as well give up now.
你怎能说那话 那不该由你口出的
You mustn’t say that! Not you!
如果我们用两方夹击
If we begin attacking in two directions simultaneously…
可击退混乱中的敌人
we confound surprise with confusion.
艾布瑞特和格斯塔维斯会顾下大局的…
Albrecht and Gustavus will provide the major themes to the battle…
当阿都芬斯和…男爵
-while Adolphus and…-Baron.
别打断我 有什么事
Don’t interrupt. What is it?
这都没用了
This isn’t going to work.
你是什么意思 他们都又老又累了
-What do you mean? -They’re all old and tired now.
无法像以往一样了
It isn’t like it used to be.
你还看不出来吗
Don’t you see?
你想去哪
Where are you going?
我去投降呀 什么
-To give myself up. -What?
我发誓过我会发起围攻
I gave my word I’d raze the siege and save the town.
然后把你们全部召集于此
I gathered you for that purpose.
若你还想再见到我蒙乔生男爵
If you want to see Baron Munchausen again…
就快有所行动吧
you’d better do something about it.
你不能放弃自己
You can’t give yourself up!
他们可能会将你杀掉
They might kill you!
那就会白费我们前些还闻着那些鱼腥味的日子
We’ll have spent all that time in that smelly fish for nothing.

Well!
同意 28日 星期五
So it’s agreed. Friday, the 28th…
你投降 从明日算起的三周后
you surrender…that’s three weeks from tomorrow.
我们晚点可再修正细节
We can fix the details later.
不 你投降 我们讨论过了
-No. You surrender. -We’ve been through all this.
你投降 但是我们正在赢哩
-You surrender. -But we’re winning.
上回是我们投降 怎么
-We surrendered last time. -So?
现该你们了
Now it’s your turn.
清♥纯♥的女孩们你觉如何
Oh. What about the virgins?
别提那些
Please. Forget the virgins.
我们多的是
We’re out of virgins.
我们要焦点放在
Let us, instead, concentrate on reaching a rational…
找寻个文明点的协议
sensible, civilized agreement…
那让世界走向科学和进步
which will guarantee a world fit for science, progress and…
但和蒙乔生男爵无关
But not Baron Munchausen!
你这老疯子 我很怕我是
-You! You old lunatic! -I’m afraid so.
救命呀 卫兵 有刺客
Help! Guards! Murder!
谁让这男人进了我的帐棚
-Who let this man into my tent? -Sultan!
若你仍对我的人头有兴趣 是你的了
If you are still interested in my head, it’s yours.
我厌倦它了
I’m tired of it.
送他去处决
Send for the executioner!
所以 杰克逊先生
So, Mr. Jackson.
你可是明事的男人
Still the rational man?
有多少人葬送在你的小小理想的战争里
How many people have perished in your logical little war?
人生充满了约束
There are certain rules to the proper conduct of living.
我们无法飞到月球 或抗拒死亡
We cannot fly to the moon. We cannot defy death.
我们必须面对真像
We must face the facts.
而非愚念 你并未活在真实的世界中
Not the folly of fantasists like you who don’t live in the real world…
所以你有了个非常鸟的结局
and who consequently come to a very sticky end.
最后你还有什么名言要说
Have you any famous last words?
还没
Not yet.
“还没” 这句很有名吗
“Not yet”? Is that famous?
这男人是个小丑
The man’s a buffoon.
刽子手
Executioner…
处决
execute.
现在
Now!
他办到了
He did it!
把他带回来
Bring him back!
将军 阻止那男人 嘿
-Stop that man! -Hey!
我就知我们办的到 全都到了
I knew we could do it! All together now!
稳住
Steady!
吹的好 格斯塔维斯
Well blown, Gustavus!
他们来了 来
-They’re coming! -Go on!
快 赶快
Hurry! Quickly now!
继续
Come on!
勃透德 跑
Berthold, run!
让自己有点贡献 我没法子做全部的事
Damn it, man! Make yourself useful! I can’t do everything!
这边 小心
-This way! -Careful!
那边才对
That’s the way.
看着它
Watch it!
这回轻一点
Gently this time.
再轻一点
Gently.
帮一下
Help!
我们办到了 真的办到了
We did it!
万岁
Hurray!
看吧 他们都不信
Look! They don’t believe it!
我们赢了
We’ve won!
赢了
We beat them!
好啊 感谢上帝
Yipee! Thank God!
回来吧 我们赢了
-Good riddance! And don’t come back! -We won!
这是理所当然罗
But of course!
我们赢了 哦 真高兴
We won! Oh, the joy!
把我放下
Get me down!
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章我心狂野
下一篇文章生活是甜蜜的
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!