clean her up,
不要太久
won’t be long before you find yourself
你会比玩球的小狗还要高兴的
happier than a dog with three balls!
笑一笑 贱♥货♥
Smile, bitch.
两百五一次
That’s 250 goin’ once.
两百五两次
250 goin’ twice.
两百七十五 – 两百七十五
275 – 275.
我们出两百七十五
We got 275!
两百七十五一次
275 goin’ once.
两百七十五两次
275 goin’ twice.
卖♥♥给后排那个善良的绅士了
Sold to that fine gentleman in the back!

Whoa.
她没事的 先生
She be fine, sir.
我希望你是对的
I sure hope you’re right.
你妈给她洗过吃了
Have your momma get her cleaned and fed.
先从擦地板开始 – 明白 先生
Start breakin’ her in. – Yes, sir.
你和汉克可以从北面围栏那开始
You and hark can start on the north fence
这是明早的第一件事 – 明白 先生
first thing in the morning. – Yes, sir.
我不会伤害你的
I ain’t gonna hurt you.
只是爬上来帮你出来
Just gonna climb up and help you out.
没事的
It’s all right.
这孩子是谁?发生了什么?
Who is this child? What happened?
活力四射
Burnin’ up.
是我的 这是我的裙子
This mine! This my dress! My dress! This my dress!
走开 出去
Go now! Get out, ya!
我们不会伤害你
We’re not gonna hurt you. We’re not gonna hurt you.
不要带走
Don’t take it away.
笑一下
You just smile
让他们可以谈话 好吗?
and let them do the talkin’. All right?
好的
Yessum.
中午好 主人 这是切瑞安妮
Afternoon, massa. This here cherry-Ann.
主人
Massa.
凯瑟琳娜
Catherine!
凯瑟琳娜 这是切瑞安妮
Catherine, this here is cherry-Ann.
夫人
Missus.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
来吧 见下我母亲
Come on, i want you to meet momma.
母亲
Momma.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了什么
For what?
你让她边得更好更漂亮了
For gettin’ her better. For makin’ her so beautiful.
我什么也没做
I didn’t do nothin’.
那些美貌
That girl was brought into this world
都是那女孩与生俱来的
as beautiful as she could be.
很难过看到你和太太要走了
It sure is sad to see you and the missus go.
我们只是隔了一条路
We’ll be just down the road.
当我们都安顿好了
When we get all good and settled,
我们会回来看看的
we’ll come back and visit.
周日去教堂之后
On Sundays for church and that.
好吧 不急的
Well, there’s no rush.
我开玩笑的 来这
Oh. I’m foolin’. Come here.
如果你有需要
If y’all need anything,
或者他对你不好 让我知道
or he ain’t treatin’ you right, you let me know.
是的 哥哥 我爱你
Yes, big brother. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
母亲 你准备好了吗?
Momma, you ready?
我很担心你 萨姆
I’m worried about you, Sam.
你要独自面对这么大的一个地方
This a big place to be out here all by yourself.
我没事的
I’ll be fine.
你要小心
You take care now.
好的
All right. Hmm.
主人 为马准备的
Massa. For the horses.
就一个
Just one.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.

Hi.

Hi.
我是纳特
I’m nat.
我知道
I know.
不好意思
Sorry for
打扰你了
fightin’ you.
没事
Oh, that’s fine.
嗯…
Um…
它们很漂亮
They’re pretty.
在这四周发现的
Found them ’round here.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
就像我们在
Just as the planted crop
收割庄稼一样
is harvested in its own time,
主也在播种着我们
so too has the lord planted us.
赞美主啊
Good lord.
赞美主啊
The good lord, the good lord
当我们完成了主赐予我们的工作时
will finish his work in us.
最后 我会敦促你们用心来敬奉上帝
So, in closing, i urge you all to take heart,
要用尽你们的一生
for god is at work in your life,
直到它的工作完成才算结束 阿门?
and he will not stop until his job is done. Amen?
阿门 解散
Amen. Dismissed!
仿佛命运已经注定永远
It seems like it’s been forever
自从我上次看见你起
since I last seen you.
我们之间虽只有短短的几步
There were a few miles between us.
但我却感觉到很遥远
Just feels like so many more.
在哪过的还好吗?
How is it there?
很好 不像我以前待的地方
It’s fine. Not like what I come from ‘fore here.
多数时间我都是在照顾伊丽莎白小姐
Most days I’m just tending to miss Elizabeth
要不就是给凯瑟琳娜小姐拿这拿那的
or fetching this-that for miss Catherine.
如果你下周从教堂还回来的话?
You know if y’all coming back next week for church?
我很了解你
I know as much as you.
我猜想如果太太一直暗示下去
I suppose if missus is suggesting it,
里斯大人也不在意什么的
master Reese don’t mind the trip.
我可不想等的太久才能见到你
I sure wouldn’t wanna wait another season to see ya.
我也是的
Me, neither.
这是我奶奶从我爷爷那拿来的
My Nana got it from my grandaddy.
她被从非洲抓来时就一直带着它
She brought it with her when she was taken from Africa.
这是唯一能让她的心灵感到自♥由♥的东西
Said it was the only thing that kept her mind free.
很漂亮
It’s pretty.
我把它送给你了
I want you to have it.
防止我有段时间不能见到你
In case I don’t see you for a while, you
这个可以体醒你要时刻记住我
have something that reminds you of me.
我不知道是不是该收下
I don’t know if it’s right I take it.
我可没有能让你
‘Sides, I don’t have nothing to give you
思念我的东西给你
to remind you of me.
我已经对你念念不忘了
I spend all my time thinkin’ about you already.
切瑞?
Cherry?
来帮下妈妈 可以走了
Come help with momma. It’s time to go.
谁在那?
Who there?
纳特?
Nat?
你要干嘛?
What are you doin’?
我应该早点这样做
I shoulda done that earlier.
你就是专程来亲我的?
You came here to kiss me?
不是
No, no, no.
我要的比这多
I ain’t got much.
我的信仰 妈妈 奶奶
My faith, momma, Nana.
直到现在 我要的更多
Up until now, enough.
切瑞 我希望你可以成我的妻子 我会无比的荣幸
Cherry, I’d feel right honored if you’d be my wife.
我会对你好的 用我的一生来保护你
I’d treat ya right. Protect ya with my life.
如果你嫁给我
If you’d have me.
我愿意
Yes. Yes, I will.
接下去怎么做?
What now?

Uh…
我会和萨缪尔先生谈谈
I talk it over with Samuel.
给我们找个小屋子 等你下次来的时候就会布置一新了
Get us a cabin set up when y’all visit.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!