That’s right. It’s only 10 miles north.
我们就从特纳这里开始
We’ll start right here at Turner’s
打出我们自己的天下
and fight our way there.
到时我们就有几百人
By then we’ll number in the hundreds,
甚至上千人
thousands even.
星星之火可以燎原
The grapevine’s ablaze with talks of fightin’.
奴隶制结束了
Slaves all over havin’ meetins’.
他们在等待
They waitin’ on something.
等我们的召唤
They waitin’ on us.
我们在富勒的地方停留
We make a stop at Fowler place?
可以
We will.
我加入
I’m with you.
我也是
Me, too.
我们什么时候战斗? – 很快
When we fight? – Soon.
上帝会给我启示的
The lord will give us a sign.
在这之前我们要保持坚定
Until then we remain steadfast,
做好准备等待上帝的召唤
ready to strike at the moment of the lord’s call.
带着我们强大的信念
With the strength of our father,
我们会最终获胜的
we’ll cut the head from the serpent.
我们会全部摧毁他们
We’ll destroy them all.
有什么不对吗?
Somethin’ wrong?
前几天晚上有个会议
There was a meeting a few nights ago.
虽然我不知道说了些什么
And although I was not privy to what was said,
我只能靠假设
I can only assume
秘密不能让太多人知道
by the secrecy that it was not altogether productive.
现在 我不明白意思
Now, I don’t know what ideas
在你的脑海四周飘荡
is floatin’ around in your head,
但是我就在你周围 足够了解你
but I been around here long enough to know
确信无疑的结果
that the result of certain ideas
不会让你随心所欲的
is not gonna get you what you want.
我想要的
All I want,
我想代表神为了被压♥迫♥的人们
I want for the oppressed people of god.
你愿意为他们去死?
You want death for them?
为了你妻子?
For your wife?
为了你女儿?
For your daughter?
如果这是神的旨意
If it be god’s will.
神的旨意
God’s will?
谁让你这么坚决
And who determined you
为了这样的事情而成为一个工具?
to be the instrument of such a thing?

He has.
你确定
You just make sure that he’s the one doin’ the orderin’.
神的仆人被称为爱的领路人
Man of god is called to lead in love.
所有都会离我们而去
Anything else will leave us all worse off.
他是爱的神 纳特
He is a god of love, nat.
不要忘记了
Don’t you forget that.
我不会
I won’t.
我会忘记他是愤怒的神
Nor will I forget he’s a god of wrath.
妈妈
Mmm…
上帝在召唤我
The lord’s calling me.
去战斗
To stand and fight.
我知道这天终会来到
I knew this day would come.
我告诉自己不要害怕
I told myself i wouldn’t be scared.
我的有生之年
All my life,
都在祈祷上帝能帮助我们
I’ve been praying for the lord to help us
或者派个救世主来拯救我们
or to send someone who could.
我们所有人都这样
We all have.
只是没曾想盼来的确是我丈夫
Just wasn’t expecting it to be my own husband.
如果是上帝召唤你去战斗
If the lord’s called you to fight,
你就去
you fight.
你为我而战
You fight for me,
还有乔安娜
and Joanna.
为了我们所有人
You fight for us all.
嗯?
Hmm?
谁在那?
Who’s there?
纳特?
Nat?
是的
Yes.
等着 他妈的
Wait, goddamnit!
可恶
Damn it!
母亲?
Momma?
母亲
Momma.
纳特?哦 上帝 我睡的太晚了
Nat? Oh lord, i slept too late.
没有 母亲
No, no… Momma.
你今天不用干活了
You won’t have to work today.
你自♥由♥了
You free.
战役开始
The battle’s begun, ma.
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙会带你去里斯那里
Simon will take you to Reese’s.
我要你照顾好切瑞和乔安娜
And I need you to take care of cherry and Joanna
知道我回来 好吗?
’till I get back, you hear?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
我为你自豪
I’m proud of you.
你做了什么?
What did you do, boy? Huh?
你杀了他们?
Huh? You killed them, boy?
是你干的吗?
Is that what you did?
你杀了他们 你等于杀了我们
ou kill them and you kill us!
你等于杀了我们所有人
You killed all of us.
我们死定了
We already dead. We already dead!
你死定了
You dead.
我们死定了
We already dead.
我们要死了
We dead now!
你们
Your
之前的主人已经不在了
earthly master is gone.
你们是自♥由♥的男人和女人
You’re now free men and women,
只服务与上帝
servants of only the lord.
就像上帝之剑赦免我们的敌人一样
As the sword of the lord bears down on our enemies,
让我们的祖先和未出生的孩子高兴吧
our ancestors and unborn children rejoice.
我们死了吗?
Are we dead?
没有 我说大家都活着
No. I say we are now alive,
透过这些眼睛看到的
seeing through eyes that have been denied us
自从出生以来就在受压♥迫♥和黑暗的日子里
since being born into the darkness of bondage.
与我们站在一起
Stand with us.
让你们那些被抓获的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Let your other captive brothers and sisters
也知道自♥由♥的滋味
also know freedom.
与我们的孩子在一起
Stand that our children
让他们世代都知道
for generations to come will know
神的伟大与奇妙
that with the supernatural power of god,
我们挺直自己的脊梁
we straightened our backs
对抗邪恶
against the works of the evil one!
与我们在一起
Stand with us.
我能自己做吗?
Can I do this myself?
孩子 他走了
The boy! He gone!
呼呼
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
趴下
Get down!
嗨 牧师
Hey, preacher!
汉克
Hark!
你在外面?
Are you out there?
告诉那个人后退
Tell the men to fall back.
什么?
What?
如果我们现在发生枪战
If we have a gun battle now,
我们就永远到不了耶路撒冷
we’ll never make it to Jerusalem.
我和我的人准备好了
Me and my boys is ready!
我要复仇
I want my revenge!
这不是复仇
This ain’t about revenge, hark!
你们都要被吊死 你听见了吗?
You all gonna hang! You hear me?
所有人
All of ya!
祖先
The root,
不要有分歧
not the branch.
我们必须保持专注 兄弟
We must stay focused, brother.
撤退
Will! Fall back! C’mon! C’mon, y’all. C’mon.
让我们撤退

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!