你好
Hello,
歌♥手
Singer.
你好
Hello,
你好
Hello,

For.

Pig.
我不确定你到底想抓什么
What exactly are you trying to catch I’m not sure.
能不能别碰我的手指对不起 妈妈 我们在这房♥子里找不到任何东西 它叫
Can we leave my fingers out of it I’m sorry, mom, we can never find anything in this house there is, it’s called.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
那电♥话♥旁的笔和你记得的圣诞树线呢 还有你留在床上的针和线呢
What about the pen by the phone and the Christmas tree line you can remember, and the needle and thread you left on the bed?
火柴 电池 蜡烛 别针 牙齿缺陷 明白吗 好吧 有东西拿走了我们的东西 我要找出是什么
Matches, batteries, candles, safety pins, dental flaw, okay? Okay? Something is taking our stuff, and I’m going to find out what it is.
好吧 谁偷了我的手表 去了任何地方去见一个伟大的海洋尿波特
All right, who stole my watch by the radio, going anywhere Have a meeting with a great oceans Pee Potter.
玛丽 他太棒了 他是个律师 房♥子的事你得见见他
Mary, well, so great about him, he’s a lawyer, you have to see him about the house.
出了什么事 他可能想让我们签些文件 没什么好担心的 我们去选吧 你上学要迟到了 我
Something wrong, he probably wants us to sign some papers, nothing to worry about. Let’s go pick, you’re gonna be late for school, I.
找不到我那该死的钥匙了 天啊 彼得 我很抱歉 你说得对 一定是被什么东西带走了 我告诉过你
Can’t find my stupid keys. Oh my gosh, peter, I’m so sorry. You’re right, some thing must have taken them, see, I told you.
等一下 我的公文包在哪里
Wait a second. Where’s my briefcase?
多么美丽的一天
What beautiful day.

Uh,
我爱你
I love you.
我们会看到的
And we’ll see.
现在
Now.

It.

The.

Hey,
享受
Enjoy.
还有很多时间
Still have plenty of time.

Um,
音乐
Music.

Ah,
指出 没有会
Notes, no will.
可怕的不是吗
Horrible isn’t it?
我查了你过世姑妈的档案有个很好的共同财产 相信我 根本不存在
I’ve been through your late aunts files with a fine legal common, believe me, it just doesn’t exist.
这是不可能的
That’s impossible.
她说要把房♥子留给我们的时候我们就在这间办公室里 拜托 你就坐在那里 各种各样的人说了一件事 然后
We were right in this office when she said she was leaving the house to us. Come on, you were sitting right there, kinds of people say one thing, and then.
转身做一些完全不同的事情 或者 在你的蚂蚁的情况下 它转身就死了
Turn around and do something completely different, or, in your ants case, it turn around and drop dead.
我不相信我们 我们现在已经能在这里工作了
I don’t believe us. We gotta be able to work some now here already.
世界就像一列快速驶向21世纪的火车 如果我们的小镇还站在车站上 那我就完蛋了
The world is a fast train speeding towards the 21st century, and I’ll be damned if our little town is going to be left standing at the station.
你好
Hello,
24套昂贵的豪华公♥寓♥取代了一栋房♥子
Twenty four highly expensive luxury apartments in the place of one house.
运动 我们的房♥子
Motion, our house.
如果你喜欢的话 周六之前都可以搬出去 在没有意愿的地方 我们一定能做些什么
For that, you like it, you have till Saturday to move out Saturday. There must be something we can do where there’s no will.
没有办法
There’s no way.
你好
Hello,

Oh,
就停在那里打卡
Stop right there area to clock.
借位的第一条规则是什么 借位的第一条规则很棘手 是吗
What is the first rule of borrowing The first rule of borrowing, that’s a tricky one, is it.
尽可能多地玩
Have as much fun as you can.
借款的第一条规则
The first rule of borrowing.
我无数次地告诉过我 绝不能看到借贷者奔跑 你要做的第一件事 就是检查海岸
A borrower must never ever be seen running, told me a zillion times, well, what is the first thing you do, the check that the coast is.
我说了 现在没事了 先生 叫我走 稍等
I did, and it’s clear, sir, call me go now, hold on.
来吧 小P 小绿 今天是非常重要的一天
Come on, P, green, we have a very big day ahead of us.
我的快乐日子来了
My happy days come on.
我喜欢糖果 糖果 糖果和冰淇淋
I like sweets, candy, candy, ice cream.
哈丽特回来了 借的时候我来换电池
Harriet come back, the borrowing to do when I come to change this battery.
我会的 很多人都会
I’m going to, a lot of people.

Uh,
粉末 公♥寓♥
Powders, apartments.
明天 陶工
Tomorrow, potters will.

MHM,

MHM,
你认为你可以
Where do you think you can.
爸爸叫我不要买♥♥ 停一停就喷 不行 我去帮你还是不行 那我就自己把冰淇淋吃光
Dad told not to buy, stop it a little squirt, no, I going to help you or not not fine. I’ll eat all the ice cream myself, then.
我想是快计划
Near, I think Planto Fast.

Oh,

HA,
我要等一下
I’m going to hold for this.
例如 当爸爸发现和这件事没什么关系时 这是一个很大的错误
Example, when dad catches pretty nothing to do with this, this is a big mistake.

Me.
你看到我要吃什么了吗 我看到很多冰淇淋
Have you seen what I’m gonna need, a lot of ice cream I see.

Look.
整个房♥间充满了冬天
Whole room full of winter.
你好
Hello,
你好
Hello,
是的
Yes.
在某处
Somewhere.
黑色的
Black.

I’m.
好吧 我应该这么做
Okay, I’m supposed to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么回事怎么回事怎么了
What is it What’s going on What happened.
一切
Everything.
她在冰箱里 我觉得情况不会更糟了
She’s in the freezer, I don’t think it could get much worse.
情况变得更糟了
It just got worse.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
拿着电池 去找你妈妈 告诉他不要这么做
Take the battery, get back to your mother and tell him not to.

Oh,
你有一个
You have a.

Oh,
妈妈
Mom.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.

You.
我有大♥麻♥烦了 对吧
I’m in big trouble, right?

I
职位
Post.

Oh,

Dog.
是的
Yeah.
我走了
I’m going.
在乡下
In the country.
快点 玛丽埃蒂 别磨蹭了 你妈妈要交叉数字了
Come on, marietti, stop dawdling. Your mother’s going to be crossing numbers.
但我讨厌牛奶
But I hate milk.
哦 你来了
Oh, there you are.
然后地毯掉病了 我们担心病了 穿谷仓 哦 亲爱的 你怎么能
Then carpet off sick, we worry sick and wear the barns, oh dear, how could you.
我怎么能 哈里 是她把自己困在冰柜里我该怎么办我们一直待在那里直到她被冰封
How can I, harry, it is the one who got herself stuck in the freezer What was I supposed to do We were there until she iced over.
我不得不在整个厨房♥里跑来跑去
I had to run round the whole kitchen.
脚趾在石头上
Toes on the stone.
闭嘴 臭小子 又丑又臭
Shut up, squirt, ugly, smelly.
那是彼得 你知道 她长得像 当然 可能 如果我对他顶嘴 我就什么都不会做了
That’s Peter, you know, she takes after, of course, may, if I took up to him, I’d never do anything.
别太确定他在这方面是个无赖 我爸
Don’t be too sure it’s quite a rogue in this term, my dad.
我不相信 我相信 我认为你妈妈是对的 T 我们得让你在家待一段时间 什么
I don’t believe it, I believe it, I think your mother s right area, T, we’re going to have to keep you at home for a while. What.
但这是不公平的 至少在那个讨厌的年轻人被制止之前
But that’s not fair, at least until that nasty young being stopped setting chapter.
你把它置于极大的危险之中 Arietti
You put this in great danger. Arietti.
谨慎 不显眼的警惕 从未见过 也从未听过 这是借方的方式
Cautious, inconspicuous alert, never seen and never heard. It’s the borrower way.
那个区 那个区 我在这房♥子里住了一辈子 却从没见过别的借贷者 我 既不
The borough away, this, the borough away that I’ve lived in this house all my life, and I’ve never even seen another borrower. Me. Neither.
你不会的 对吧
Well, you wouldn’t, would you?
借款者安静 谨慎 不显眼 紧张
A borrower is quiet, cautious, inconspicuous and nervousant.
在这个世界上
In the world.
是吗 我的天啊 你一定是改了时间表
Is it, oh my goodness, you must have changed the schedule.
我想这也是我的错
I suppose this is all my fault, too.
我不能
I can’t.
是的
Yeah.

Oh,
今天谁把我们吓了一跳
Who gave us a big scare today?
我知道你想借
I know you want to borrow.
在豆子中间非常危险
It’s very dangerous up there, amongst the beans.
我们会再放你走的 汉斯有一天会对莫罗说 就像你父亲一样 他和他的朋友们 他们会寸步不离的
We’ll let you go again, hans one day to Morrow, just like your father, he and his friends, they would never stay put for a minute.
有很多可怕的东西 明顿·布兰奇 吹牛 打转
There were a horrible lot, minton Branch, swagmos, the spun a bit.
他们总是给你父亲带来麻烦 我都数不清了 有多少次他们差点被看到 真希望以前我也能在他们身边
They were always getting your father into trouble, I lost count, the amount of times they were nearly seen, wish I was around in the old days.
在过去的日子里 我们本可以看到这所房♥子 网掉到椽子上 还有上面的壁炉架
The old days, and we should could have seen this house there, net fall to the rafters. There were the over mantels.
炉和椽子 很明显 但现在都没了 只有我们 所以想见见你
The furnaces, the rafters, obviously, but now they’re all gone, just us, so want to meet and talk to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!