总是剩下的人
Always the only ones left.
今晚就说这么多 别担心了 睡一觉吧 你会在早上感觉更明亮
That’s enough talking for to night, stop all this worrying and get some sleep. You’ll feel brighter in the morning.
妈妈
Mom.
鲍勃的船 船
Bob boat, boat.

You.
你好
Hello,
谢谢你
Thank you.

Um,
回来了
Come back.
快点 放下它
Come on, drop it.
我们饱了 孩子
We are full boy.

And.
谢谢你在那个早晨
Thanks Are you on that morning.
你用耳朵吃饭
You eat with your ear.
肯定的是
Sure,
一种为每一个漏洞和每一个预算买♥♥单的方法
A method of debt for every bug and every budget.
我保证小的东西会死
I guarantee small things will die.
叫我终止 杰克 灭绝是我的中间名
Call me terminated. Jack, extermination is my middle name.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello,

Oh,
哇 开始吧 这太不可思议了 你可以谈谈 把事情搞定
Wow, go ahead and get started with this is incredible. You can talk, get what over with.
压扁 你会压扁我的 所以继续 你为什么要我这么做
The squishing, you are going to squish me, so get on with it. Why would you want me to do that.
我不希望你这么做 豆子能做什么 对豆子做什么 你是一个人
I don’t want you to do it. It’s just what beans do, what to bean, you are a human being.
我想你是指我的表情 我不会压扁你的 不 当然不会 这是惊人的
I think you mean on of my look, I’m not going to squish you, no, of course not. This is amazing.
我知道我们家发生了一些奇怪的事情 但我从来没有想到我们的东西被偷了
I knew something strange was going on in our house, but I never ever imagined that our stuff was being stolen by.
我们借钢铁 我们借我们自己 而你 我会
Steel we borrow, we borrow us, and you, I’ll be.
Being为你提供了可以借的东西 特别是当 看看你告诉你我的爸爸 还有更多的你 只有我的爸爸 我的妈妈和我的弟弟
Being provides you with things to borrow, especially soon as, look at you who told you that my dad, there are more of you, just my dad, my mom and my little Brother.
他们曾经是我们中的大多数 但是他们已经和最后的借款人一起消失了
They used to be more of us, but they’ve all gone away with the last of the borrowers.
我们得搬家 房♥子要拆了
We have to move, the house is being demolished.
拆除 是啊 我奶奶留给我们的房♥子 但她没有在遗嘱里写下来
Demolished, yeah, my grand aunt left us the house, but she didn’t write it down in a will.
所以现在愚蠢的波特要把它拆了
So now the stupid man Potter is going to tear it down.
我们得走了 我们怎么办你是我想这太可怕了 这是
We have to move, what about us You do I guess this is terrible. This is.
糟透了 也许我能帮上忙
Terrible. Maybe there’s some way I could help.
不 不 不 再说一遍 不
No, no, no, and again, no.
我不想让我的家庭的命运落在一个陷阱里 借贷者压扁了十岁的横梁
I will not be the fate of my family in the hands of a trap setting borrower squishing ten year old beam.
与我所学的一切背道而驰 我相信
Goes against everything I was taught everything. I believe in.
爸爸 如果你只是听着 不 不 这是不可能的
Dad, if you’re just listen, no, no, it’s not going to happen.
人♥民♥和人♥民♥
The people and the people.
你好
Hello,

Oh,
一边 这是散步 你说什么
One side, this is a walk, you talking, sorry?
这会让你知道每一步都发生了什么
This will let you know what’s happening every step of the way.
如何去做
How.
尽管如此 新房♥子并不远 但就在城镇的另一边
For all we going, being not far, the new house is just on the other side of town.
在老教堂旁边 大概一英里
Next to the old church, think it’s about a mile.
听着 如果我的家人出了什么事 我要你亲自负责 明白吗 是吗 先生
Listen up being, if anything happens to my family, I’m holding you personally responsible, got it? Yes? Sir?
注意吃东西 这一定是你的了
Watch something to eat. This must be yours.
爸爸找到了 我帮你修好了 我就知道不是老鼠
Dad found it and I fixed it for you, oh, I knew it wasn’t mice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的 这是最后一件了
Honey, that’s the last of it.
我是一个
I’m the one.
很有趣
Be fun.
我不喜欢它 我一点也不喜欢这个
I don’t like it. I don’t like this one bit.
一头猪
A pig.
ul
Ully.
出去
Get out.
是的
Yeah.
哦 那是我附带的好东西
Oh, that’s my appending good mess around.

MHM,
你不
You don’t.
爸 爸 你得停下 我看不见
Dad, dad, you gotta stop, I can’t see.
我的腿好像断了 哦 感觉
My leg, I think it just broke. Oh, feeling.
不要担心
Not to worry.
我试了五次 他们什么都不知道
I tried it five times. They don’t know anything about.
你一开始为什么会同意这个荒谬的想法 我 我同意你 我以为是你 这一天 没有时间打手指 想的
Why did you ever agree this ridiculous idea in the first place, me, I was agreeing with you, I thought it was you, the one day, this is no time to fight fingers. Think of the.
他们很聪明 他们会的 好吧 但如果他们有什么不测
They’re pretty smart, they’re gonna be, all right, but if anything does happen to them,
是大♥麻♥烦
Be big trouble.

Oh,
这是世界地图
Here it is the map of the world.
我要留在这里 我们不能走 傻瓜 看看这是我们
I’m staying here, we can’t, silly. Now let’s see this is us.
皮特说新房♥子在教堂旁边 看得不远
And Pete said the new house was next to a church. Look not far at all.
b
b
是的
Yes.
我不相信波特先生
I don’t trust big Mr. Potter.
所以我在老房♥子里打方向盘 很聪明 雪花石膏太太
So I hit the wheel in the old house, very wise. Mrs. Alabaster.
很好
Very well.
足球
Football.
是的
Yeah.
我想给我的小侄女和家人一所房♥子 要有足够的钱
I’d like a house to my young niece and family with enough money.
Show VictoriaLender和年轻的Pete 多么美好的家庭 雪花石膏太太
Show and Victoria Lender and young Pete, such a nice family. Mrs. Alabaster.
这当然是雪花石膏 你可以相信我 我是一个律师
Why, of course this is alabaster, you can trust me. I’m a lawyer.
我在路上
I’m on the way.
一个
One.

Oh,
我不知道他在做什么
What’s he doing I don’t know.
歌♥手
Singer.
歌♥手
Singer.
有一种意志 你现在想干什么 PC 这意味着我们可以拯救房♥子
There is a will. What do you want about now? PC, it means we can save the house.

Um,
这里更热 现在是12点30分我将在1点到市政厅登记拆除 我要你在这里 准备两点钟出发
Hotter here, it’s twelve thirty now I’ll be at city Hall by one to register the demolition. I want you here and ready to go by two.
我不管是不是临时通知 我要把这房♥子夷为平地 今天就夷为平地
I don’t care if it is short notice, I want this house flattened, and I want it flattened today.
我们必须得到这个世界
We have got to get that world.
这是愚蠢的 怎么能摆脱一个大的交易 知道我们要尝试什么 来吧
It’s stupid, how’s going to get away from a huge deal, know what we’ve got to try, come on.
把我的脖子给你 我们一定是断了 爸爸 你得停下来 我们 我不能呼吸了 它是如此困难
Keep you my neck, we must be broken, dad, you gotta stop here, we are, I can’t breathe. It’s so hard.
你想看看♥房♥♥子吗
Do you want to see the house?
我以为你需要立即就医
I thought you needed immediate medical attention.
我现在感觉好多了 谢谢
I’m feeling a lot better now. Thanks.

Hey,
Ariadium pe green在哪里
Where’s Ariadium, pe, green?
不 我们相信你 我们把生命放在你心里 你不知道 因为我们很安全
No, we trusted you be, we put our lives in your heart. You don’t, as we be safe.
故事 我会找到他们 不 我们会找到他们 从现在开始 我打电♥话♥给商店宝贝
Story, I’ll find them, no, we’ll find them. From now on, I’m calling a shop darling.

From.
对不起 我不知道
I’m sorry, I don’t know.
是的
Yeah.
的老板
Boss.
我想要的
I want.
怪物
Monster.
他看到了我们的歌♥就像我见过的那样
He saw our song join as the be has been, I ever seen.
去哪 克拉克先生 回到前面右边的老房♥子
Where to Mr. Clark, back to the old house in frontto right?
你哪儿也不去吗 妈妈
Are you going nowhere Mom.
我们得快点了 没别的东西我们是出不去的
We’ve got to hurry. We’ll never get out of here without anything else.
听着 我们会 查 豆子是否在他的午餐时间谁是最安全的时间我仍然认为我们应该在这里 妈妈和爸爸
Look, we’ll get, CHA, will the bean is on his lunch hour Who’s the safest time it beats I still think we should here, mom and dad.
试着理解 除非我们得到这个 否则不会有什么 会在那之前窥视
Try to understand, there won’t be a here unless we get this, will to peep before that.
欺骗 喂养邪恶 贪婪 恶毒
Cheating, feeding evil, greedy, vicious.
丑八怪 他们叫他丑八怪
Ugly, who they call an ugly.
对吧
Alright?
现在
Now.
你好
Hello,
这地方有很多人
This place is infested.
跟你说说我的老朋友
Tell you about the time my old friend.
是的
Yes.
好地方 我和雪莉刚搬到附近的一个漂亮的小房♥子
Nice place, me and Shelly have just moved into a nice little house near the.
跟进
Follow.
你们以前见过这个 不
You’ve seen this before. NAH.
但我有故事
But I had the stories.
我当时也是这么想的 它们不过是用人头飞行的故事 玩扑克牌的老鼠 还有有放射性的巨型蟑螂
And that’s what I thought, they were just stories to fly with a human head, poker playing rats, the giant, radioactive cockroaches.
给我一拳 你到底能不能杀了他 是的 灭绝是我的中间名
Bear me the full blow, well, you can you kill him or not? Yes. Extermination is my middle name.
你为什么要我消灭波诺阿人因为那些小老鼠偷了对我很重要的东西 没人能偷海洋飞车波特的东西
Why do you want me to exterminate the Bonoas Because those little rats stole something very important for me, and nobody steals from Ocean Speed Potter.
你是说借 是吗 他们借什么 他们不偷
You mean borrowed, don’t you What will they borrowers They don’t steal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!