We re gonna launch a brand new puppy in every continent.
每个城市
In every country!
我们将会征服世界
We’re going to take over the world,
就在此心中
one heart at a time.
蒂姆 他们在那 妈妈 爸爸
Tim, there they are! Mom, dad!
想象一个小狗狗 永远不会长大
Imagine a puppy that never grows up…
永远不会变老
Never gets old.
一只永远的小奶狗
A puppy that stays a puppy forever.
我会给你此生唯一所爱
I give you the only thing
you’ll ever love…
永恒萌狗
The forever puppy!
妈妈
Mommy?
闭上眼睛 坦普尔顿
Avert your eyes, Templeton!

Aw…
嘿 你在这干嘛
Hey! What are you doing here?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, dad!
他们在这干嘛
What are they doing here?
蒂姆和小宝贝在这干嘛
What are Tim and the baby doing here?
我们都在这干嘛呢
What are any of us doing here, really?
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
他抓走了我们的爸妈
He’s got my parents!
我们确实要抓走他们
We’re really here to get them.
抓住他们
Get them!
抢♥购♥永恒萌狗吧
Get the forever puppy!
我们得去后台
We’ve got to get backstage.
在那
In there!

Argh!
哈 快跑
Ah!Run!
冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go!
左 右 左 右 左 右
Left, right! Left, right! Left, right!
到了
Yes!
天呐
Whoa!
我的个老天爷
Fart. Poop. Doodie.
看看那池青春永驻奶
Look at all that formula.
这才是推广新产品的正确方式啊
Now that’s how you launch a product.
噢 不
Oh, no!
他要把爸妈放在火箭下面了
He’s putting them under the rocket!

Whoa!
猫王走远咯
Elvis has left the building!
呕吼
Woo-hoo!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, dad…
我来啦
I’m coming!
好小子 冲啊 蒂姆 冲啊
Atta boy!Go, Tim! Go!
冲 冲
Go! Go!
呃啊
Argh!

Ah!
发射倒计时启动
Launch initiated.
我要开始我的永恒萌狗计划了
I’m launching my forever puppies,
你根本无法阻止我
and there’s nothing you can do about it!

No!
宝宝集团把所有爱都从我这里偷走了
Baby corp stole all the love from me…
现在我要把这些都从他们那里夺回来
And now I’m going to take it back from them.
你应该知道我在说什么
You should understand what I’m talking about.
你像我一样被取代了
You got replaced just like me!
不 我跟你一点也不一样
No! I’m nothing like you!
熊孩子
Bratty kid!
把我们爸妈放了 他的爸妈 爸妈们
Let our parents go!His parents. The parents.
没错
Yeah!
你本可以重新拥有你父母的爱
You could have had your parents’ love Nall to yourself again!
但是现在不可能了
But no!
你毁了一切
You blew it!
你对这个宝宝唯命是从
You let that baby boss you around.
他并不为我工作
He doesn’t work for me.
我们是合作伙伴 哈
We’re partners! Ha!
我不怕痒
I’m not ticklish.
嘿 小宝贝去哪里了
Hey! Where’s the baby?
每个人都有个痒痒点
Everyone has a tickle spot!
我的耳朵
My ears!
快停下
Stop it!
啊 臭小鬼
Grr! Little brats!
没有什么可以阻拦我的
Nothing is going to get in the way
复仇之路
of my vengeance.
你不能 任何人都不能
Not you, not anybody!
宝宝集团已经完蛋了
Baby corp is through.
我赢了 哈哈
I win! Ha!
你错了
Wrong!
你不应该用哈结束
You’re not supposed to end with “ha!”
这就对了 这是什么
– That’s right! – What?
你应该以
You’re supposed to end with…
啊结尾
Argh!
准备战斗
En garde!
你被炒了
You’re fired!
这就当你的遣散费吧
And here’s your severance package!
尝尝这个 你这个大坏蛋
Take that, you scurvy scallywag!

Argh!
还有一分钟 现在开始倒数
One minute and counting.
救命啊 有人吗
Help! Anybody!
蒂姆 你在做什么
Tim! What are you doing?
别舔我
No!
妈妈爸爸 我来啦
Mom, dad, I’m coming!
蒂姆 是你吗
– Tim?- Is that you?
妈妈爸爸 别担心 我来救你们了
Don’t worry, mom and dad. I got this!
你还好吗 小宝宝没事吧
– Are you okay?- Is the baby all right?
是的 宝宝没事
Yes, the baby’s fine.
那是谁的声音
Who was that?
是我啦
That was me!
宝宝没事
The baby’s fine.
我移不动这个箱子
It won’t budge!
发生什么了
What’s happening?
等等
Wait a second!

Hey.
我想到一个办法可以把我的父母搬走
I know a way to move my parents.
怎么做 我们可以用那些萌狗
How? We can use the puppies!
让我上去
Upsies.
我需要你把我扔上去
I need upsies.
但是如果你又变成小宝宝状态怎么办
But what if you “go baby” again?
没事的 没事的
It’ll be fine. Fine, fine.
没事的
Fine!
会没事的
It’ll be fine.
在尿裤了坐稳了
Hang on to your diaper!
哇哦
Whoa!
喔吼 我们动起来了
Woo-hoo! – We’re moving!
我们为什么在动
Why are we moving?
没事的 爸妈 坚持住
All right, mom and dad, hang on!
倒计时30秒
T-minus 30 seconds.
噢 不 等等
Oh, no! Wait!
坚持住
Hold on!
快走 蒂姆 救你的父母
Go, Tim! Get your parents…
逃离这里
Out of here.
你快跳下来
You’ve gotta jump!
快来 小菜一碟的事
Come on, it’s a piece of cake!
不 不 小菜一碟 快下来
No! No Patty cake! Get down!
别哭 抱歉 求求你别哭了
Don’t cry. I’m sorry. Please don’t cry!
倒计时20秒
20 seconds.
倒计时15秒
15 seconds.
画眉鸟在寂静的夜晚歌♥唱
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
带着受伤的翅膀学习飞翔
take these broken wings and learn to fly
你的一生
all your life
一直在等待一个展翅高飞的时刻
you were only waiting for this moment to arise
3 抱住你了
– three… – Gotcha!
2 1
…two, one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!