我知道
I know.
-你的 -全家
– Your? – Family.
对不起
Sorry.
当时我还很小
I was little when it happened.
父母留给我的最后一句话是
The last thing my parents told me was:
别东躲西♥藏♥ 勇敢的活着
“Don’t hide. Live.
跟着太阳走 你就会到达明天
Follow the sun. You’ll make it to Tomorrow.”
你追求光明 我女儿很像你
You followed the light. My daughter is a lot like you.
不 他像你
No. She’s like you.
她爱你 却总是忘记说出口
She loves you but always forgets to say it,
就像你也总是忘记向她表露心声
just like you forget to tell her.
也许因为我总是忙着保护他们
I guess I was just busy keeping them all alive.
我理解 这是父亲的责任
It’s okay. That’s what dads do.
没错 但是我们要先离开这里
That’s right, and we can’t do that from here.
我们需要你的主意
We need one of your ideas.
来吧 你行的
Come on, you can do it.
皮带猴 启动紧急创意生成机
Belt! Emergency Idea Generator, activate.
有主意了
I’ve got it.
我懂 不过
Yeah. I know, but,
它已经尽力了 开始吧
he’s doing the best with what he has. Let’s go.
它来了
There he is.
皮带猴 来段浪漫生动又真挚的音乐
Belt, I want romance, drama, sincerity.
要打动我哦
Move me.
它看到我们了 好戏上演了 开始
Okay, he sees us! That’s our cue. Now work it!
它不过来
He’s not coming over.
可能咱们的人偶不够惊恐
I don’t think out puppet looks scared enough.
惊恐 我给你来个惊恐的
Scared? I’ll show you scared!
把琴槌给我
Hand me those acting sticks!
抓紧了
Hold on!
你成功了
Yes! You did it!
-阿瓜 -爸爸
– Grug! – Dad!
我们没事
We’re okay!
我们很好
Yeah. We’re okay.
阿瓜 听你的
Grug, your call.
带我们去明天吧
Take us to Tomorrow.
快点 加油 我们要到了
Hurry! Come on! We’re gonna make it!
-你说的都是真的 -那就是了
– You were right! – There… There it is!
太阳在那儿 我们能乘着它去明天了
The sun! We can do it! We can ride it to Tomorrow.
快跑
Run!
我…我不明白
I don’t… I don’t understand.
太阳就在这儿 刚刚还在这儿呀
The sun was right here! It was right here!
快回到洞里去 快
We have to go back to the cave! Hurry.
快快 别跑散了
Hurry, hurry, stay together!
别停下 快走快走
Let’s keep moving. Move! Move, move!
大家抓住我的手 桑克
Everybody hold my hand! Thunk,
走走走 别分散
let’s go! Go, go, go! Let’s stay together!
阿瓜 你怎么了
Let’s… Grug, what’s wrong with you?
阿瓜 在这里会死的
Grug, we’ll die if we stay here!
阿瓜 听我说 我们得回到洞里
Grug, listen to me! We have to get back to that cave.
不要黑暗 不再躲藏
No more dark. No more hiding.
不要再进洞穴了
No more caves.
这一切都是为了什么
What’s the point of all this?
追逐光明
To follow the light.
我无法改变自己 我也没有主意
I can’t change, I don’t have ideas,
但是我有蛮力
but I have my strength.
现在你们需要的就是蛮力
And right now that’s all you need.
不 我们对那边一无所知
No! We don’t know what’s over there!
那边也许什么都没有 太冒险了
Maybe nothing. It’s too risky!
这是个机会
It’s a chance.
我愿意试试
I’ll take that chance.
从我一见到你 就想把你扔出去
You know, I’ve wanted to throw you away ever since I met you.
-你在开玩笑吧 -玩笑是什么
– That’s a joke, right? – What’s a joke?
他成功了
He made it!
他成功了
He made it.
桑克 该你了
Okay, Thunk. Your turn.
你是不是要自己留下来
You’re not coming, are you?
你到了那边 我也就到了
When you make it, so will I.
你真棒
You did good.
老爸
Daddy.
-奶…-别废话 快扔吧
– Gran… – No mush, just throw me.
等下 你今天让我刮目相看 傻孩子
Wait! You surprised me today. Lunkhead.
我还活着
Still alive!
-该你了 -不 我有好多话想说
– Time to go. – No! I have too much to say to you.
我想弥补一切 却没有时间了
I need to fix everything, and I don’t have time.
我会弥补的
I can fix it.
感觉真好
This works good.
-这叫什么 -我考虑把它叫作拥抱
– What do you call it? – I was thinking of calling it a ‘hug’,
因为跟阿瓜谐音
because it rhymes with Grug.
不过你想叫它别的也可以
But you can change it if you want.
不 我喜欢拥抱
No, no, I like hug.
我爱你
I love you.
我…
I…
老爸
Dad,
-我害怕 -永远不要恐惧
– I’m scared. – Never be afraid.
他在那儿 我看见了
There! I see him.
我成功了
Hey! I did it.
后退 后退
Stay back! Stay back!
他们有麻烦了 挺住 我来了
They’re in trouble. Hang on! I’m coming!
我要怎么过去呢 好好想一想
How do I get across? I gotta think.
如果是盖伊会怎么做呢
What would Guy do? What would Guy do?
我会怎么做呢
What would I do?
拿着
Hold this.
我…有…
I… have…
主意啦
an… idea!
跑啊
Run!
道格拉斯 我认得那家伙
Douglas! Hey, I know that guy!
抓紧了
Hold on!
这里不安全
It’s not safe here.
我去和她说吧
I’ll tell her.
我还没来得及告诉他
I’ve never had to tell him.
小伊 要是你老爸在 他会让你…
Eep, if your dad were here, he would tell you to…
快让开
Get out of the way!
你学得可真像
Wow, you sound just like him.
快让开
Get out of the way!
-老爸 -他成功了
– Daddy! – He did it!
他乘着太阳
He’s riding the sun,
-不过技术不太好 -快都闪开
– but not very well. – Everybody out of the way!
阿瓜
Grug!
危险在哪儿 谁吹的号♥
Where’s the danger? Who blew their shell?
我也爱你
I love you, too!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六…
five, six, and…

seven.
七个半
And a half.
八个
And eight.
-九个 -道格拉斯 老爸 你救了它
– Nine. – Douglas! Dad, you saved him!
男孩总得养个宠物吧
Well, boy’s got to have a pet.
没想到我还是个爱猫男士
Turns out I’m a cat person.
不可以
No!
你们快来看啊
You really need to see this.
我们去那里吧
We should go there.
太棒了 我们来了
Yes! Coming through!
这就是我 我是小伊
This is me. My name is Eep.
这是我们一家 克鲁德一家
And this is my family, the Croods.
我们晒日光浴 也养宠物
If you weren’t clued by sunbathes and pets,
我们不再是原始人了
we’re not exactly cavemen anymore.
再来一次 我好像眨眼了
Let’s do it again. I think I blinked.
世界依然艰辛险恶
Our world is still plenty harsh and hostile.
但我们对未来充满信心
But now we know the Croods will make it,
我们打破了那曾禁锢我们于黑暗的规矩
because we changed the rules. The ones that kept us in the dark.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!