Meagan.
以三英寸镜头拍摄
I want a three-inch lens, very tight.
不要掉了
Try not to drop it.
动作快 拍完收工
Let’s hurry up and shoot this and wrap this up.
我跟助理在拖车发现他
My second assistant and I found Johnny in his trailer.
他就瘫在那里 本以为他在恶作剧
He was just lying there. At first we thought it was a joke.
-后来 -他几时和你分手
-But then… -When did you last see him alive?
半小时前 待拍第二景时他回车上
A half-hour before that. He went to his trailer while we set up.
他一个人
Was he alone?
不清楚 发现他时是一个人
I don’t know. He was alone when we found him.
你的员工有谁吸毒
Tell me, does anyone on your set use drugs?
我们不吸毒只拍片
We don’t do drugs, Callahan. We do film.
卡拉汉 别人怎么瞎搞
What people do is their own business.
只要不影响我拍片都好说话
If it doesn’t interfere with my film, I don’t give a shit.
-史奎斯有没有吸毒 -我怎么知道
-Was Squares using? -How should I know?
强尼有经纪人 律师 朋友
He had agents, lawyers, friends.
他有吸毒问题轮不到我管
It’s their job to deal with his drug problem, not me.
好一个关心的态度
Well, that’s a very caring attitude.
你想怎么样 卡拉汉 毒品是强尼的注册商标
What do you want, Callahan? Drugs were his trademark.
他唱的是毒品歌♥ 造成他引起争论
His career was singing about them. It made him controversial.
难怪你会找他拍片
I can see why you’d want him in your flick.
纯粹是为了票房♥ 强尼史奎斯的片
It was a marketing decision. Johnny sells tickets.
是票房♥保证 我们也需要音乐片促销
You know, bums on seats, love. And we needed a video tie-in.
知不知道谁供应他毒品
Any idea who was supplying him?
不知道 有消息必定先通知你
No, but if I hear of anything, I’ll call you first.
好极了
Marvelous.
凡是在场的人
Check on anyone who dealt with Squares.
-跟死者有关连就全部调查 -卡拉汉探长
-Whether the cast, crew–Inspector Callahan.
探长
Inspector.

Shit.
强尼史奎斯药物过量 是否属实
Is it true that Johnny Squares OD’d?
我们正在积极侦办
Were conducting an investigation.
目前仍未明朗
Right as we speak. Nothings been-
谢谢探长
Thank you, inspector.
-请问你是苏珊黛顿吗 -发生什么事
-Excuse me, are you Suzanne Dayton? -What’s going on?
强尼
Johnny?
强尼
Johnny?
站住 小姐抱歉
Hold it. I’m sorry, step back.
-不 强尼 -他们不会做什么的
-No, Johnny! -There’s nothing they can do.
你会让自己生病的
You’ll make yourself sick.
等一下 我们能否让她呼吸一下
Hold on, could we give her a little air?
各位请让开一下
Out of the way, please.
摄影机拿开 摄影干♥你♥屁事 继续摄影
Off with that camera. I’ll film what I want. Keep shooting.
拿开听到了没
This is someone’s heartache.
就在这
Right in here.
摄影机拿来
What are you doing? Give me that.
很性格
Smart.
魔手
强尼史奎斯 安息
那种无意识的电影喜剧
High and Dry is the kind of mindless film comedy…
这是典型夏季电影 针对青年市场
that’s come to typify summer films aimed at the youth market.
幽默是更衣室的产物
The humor is of the locker-room variety.
观众寻求更复杂 需要到别处寻找
Audiences seeking more sophistication need to look elsewhere.
制片人
The producers-
摇滚歌♥星强尼史奎斯 下午遇害
Rock star Johnny Squares died this afternoon.
史曼莎华克在现场报导
Samantha Walker filed this report.
强尼史奎斯的尸体今天在 屠宰场的拖车上发现
Johnny Squares was found dead at the Royal Meat Company…
他正在拍”撒旦旅馆”
…on location of the film Hotel Satan.
警方对他的死不予评论 史奎斯吸毒多年
The cause of death isn’t known, but Squares had a history of drug use.
该歌♥星去年七月 因持有海♥洛♥因♥被捕
He was arrested last July for possession of heroin.
他的歌♥多与他的 吸毒经验有关
His songs were allegedly based on his drug experience.
史曼莎华克收
-他在鬼叫什么 -都怪我当年不学乖
-What’s that all about? -My past catching up with me.
我年轻时参加帮派 勒索保护费
As a kid, I was in the gang that hit him up for money.
我一辈子都离不开帮派 不是加入就是扫除他们
All my life, I’ve been involved with gangs in one way.
我觉得投入刑事组 该是改变的时候了
I figured I’d come over to Homicide for something different.
已经改变了
It’s different, all right.
通知支援
Call for backup.
快走 动作快
Get the fuck out of here. Hurry up!
快走
Move it!
快点把钱放在桌上 快点
Put your money on the table! Hurry up!
别动
Don’t move!
别乱来 小姐
Don’t fuck with me, lady!
快掏出来 快点
Come on, guys, hurry up!
-你忘了要元宝 -什么
-You forgot your fortune cookie. -What!?
上面写着
It says:
你印堂发黑
“You’re shit out of luck. ”
让开
Get out of the way!
我倒觉得 有个华裔搭档有助提升警♥察♥形象
“Teaming up with a Chinese-American is good for the departments image.”
他是什么人
Who was he?
时不我予的死鬼 他叫狄恩麦迪逊
Some guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dean Madison was his name.
认识吗
Does it ring a bell?
-无名小卒 -他认识你 哈利
-Never heard of him. -Well, he knew you, Harry.
他的口袋有这张名人榜
I found this in his pocket. It’s a list of celebrities.
汤尼安格郝 是球员 麦可西比安诺 赛车手
Tony Engelhart, linebacker. Michael Cipriano, race car driver.
还有卡拉汉探长
And one Inspector Harry Callahan.
强尼史奎斯也上榜 旁边有注明字
Johnny Squares is on that list. See what’s by his name?
RIP 是安息的意思
Yeah, R.I.P. “Rest in peace. ”
你知道这是什么吗 摄影机的请款单
You know what this is? It’s a bill for a TV camera and lens.
我叫你别砸车 没叫你换砸其他的东西
I said stop wrecking cars, not destroy something else.
对方干扰办案
They interfered with an investigation.
屁话少说 这算哪门的配合新闻界
Don’t give us that. Is this your media cooperation?
配合是要双向 副局长
Cooperation works two ways.
你为何和记者过不去
What is it you have against reporters?
有些记者很优秀
Some of them are just marvelous people.
有些却只破坏办案 我不喜欢
Some walk through a pile and track it through an investigation.
奉劝你趁早改变♥态♥度
You better change your attitude.
除非我们和记者达成协议
Unless we reach an agreement with them…
否则会赔上两百万 和你的事业
…it’ll cost this city 2 million, and your career.
请加入我们
Join us, please.
她是KWSF电台的记者 史曼莎华克
Ms. Samantha Walker of station KWSF. Captain Donnelly.
-华克小姐 -局长
-Ms. Walker. -Captain.
-这位是探长 -卡拉汉 见过面
-And this is Inspector–Callahan. We’ve met.
是 当然了 请坐
Yes, of course. Won’t you sit down?
谢谢
Thank you.
华克小姐
Ms. Walker…
阿克曼副局长说
…Lieutenant Ackerman tells me you have a proposal to make…
你对器材意外损坏有建议
…regarding the accidental damage to-
绝非意外 局长
There was nothing accidental about it.
我想警方可有话要说
The department has something to say about it.
虽然摄影机损坏 但全程都录制成录影带
Although the camera was destroyed, I have the entire incident on video.
我明白了
I see.
你有何提议
And your proposal?
我们有意不提出控诉
We’ll be willing to drop the lawsuit against the city…
但全看卡拉汉探长表现
…but that depends on Inspector Callahan.
-探长绝对乐意配合 -你到底想怎样
-The inspector would be willing to–What do you have in mind?
晚餐
Dinner.
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
那天你处理的对
You were right the other day.
我无权干涉那女的悲伤
I had no business intruding on that girls grief.
我偶而会求功心切
I get too eager sometimes.
为了时效做出错误判断
In my rush to get the story, I made an error.
这是难免的事 是我大意疏忽
We all make those sometimes. No, I should have known better.
很遗撼
I’m sorry.
-我问你一件事 华克小姐 -叫我珊
-Let me ask you, Miss Walker–Sam.
珊 你喜欢警♥察♥吗
Sam. Do you like cops?
不开我罚单都好说话
As long as they’re not in my rear-view mirror. Why?
你为何闭口不谈 摄影机损坏的事
What are we talking about, other than the damaged camera.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
交给保险公♥司♥办
I’m letting the insurance company deal with that.
我可以被说服不起诉
And I think I can be persuaded to drop the lawsuit…
-可是我要回报 -哦
-… but I want something in return. -Oh?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章夺命枪火
下一篇文章恋恋笔记本
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!