Your coverage of my predicament has been thorough…
可是我的看法未加以叙述
…but my side hasn’t been told as well as it could be.
我明白了
I see.
我特准你作独家采访
I’m prepared to grant you an exclusive interview.
你有没有兴趣
Are you interested?
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
没错 凶手就是他
He’s our boy, Harry.
炸♥药♥ 雷♥管♥
Explosives. Caps.
摇控器 物证齐全
Detonator. It all connects.
哈利 过来看一下
Harry, you gotta see this.
这才叫迷恋
Talk about obsession.
供奉彼特史旺的祠庙
Looks like he had a real Peter Swan shrine going here.
我没把握
I’m not sure.
我发誓有把它放在皮包里
I could have sworn I put it in my bag.
实在不敢确定
But I’m not sure.
你有没有拿我的小麦克风 在你的皮包里
Bob, do you have my little mike? It’s in your bag.
好的 谢谢
Thank you.
你看
Look at this.
史曼莎华克
我打电♥话♥给电视台
I’ll call the TV station.
哈利 史曼莎的制♥作♥人说她去 采访史旺而他说没来
Samantha went out to the shipyard to interview Peter Swan.
史旺对此一无所知
Swan doesnt know anything about it.
-什么东西 -薪水存根
-What’s this? -A payroll stub.
日落保全公♥司♥支付给 艾德巴特勒 我看不懂
Sundown Security, made out to Ed Butler? I don’t get it.
日落是史旺的保全公♥司♥
That’s the company that provides security for Swan’s locations.
艾德巴特勒可能是 鲁克的假名
Ed Butler may be an alias for Rook.
你去哪 哈利
Where are you going? Harry?
哈利
Harry!
那是我的车
That’s my car!
我正想要这样的镜头
Yes. That’s the shot I’m looking for.
你到底想怎样
What is it you want from me?
你搞错了吧
You’ve got it wrong, love.
正是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
独家采访
An exclusive interview.
你并非彼特史旺
But you’re not Swan.
闭嘴 你不知道
Shut up! You don’t know!
你不知道
You don’t know!
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
你知道你是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
-知道吗 -知道
-Do you?! -Yes.
他拍的电影
All those films he made.
全都是我的恶梦
Those are my nightmares, not his!
我每晚作梦 他能看穿我的思想
Every night I dream, and somehow he reads my mind.
他偷走我的创意
He stole my thoughts.
拿去拍片坐拥所有的成果
He put my thoughts on film, and he takes all the credit.
他休想能得逞
He can’t get away with it.
他要付出代价
He has to pay.
他偷我的恶梦拍成电影
He stole my nightmares and made them real.
我就偷他的赌彩黑名单
So I stole his Dead Pool.
玩他的游戏让它成真
I’ll play his game and make it real.
归功于他
He can’t take credit for that.
刀放下 鲁克
Drop it, Rook.
卡拉汉 你没死 我只好再找名人
You didn’t die, Callahan, so I had to find another celebrity.
-你是下一位 -开枪呀
-You’re next. -Shoot me, Callahan.
你可能打中我
Maybe you’ll get lucky.
我的手也可能不听使唤 割破她的喉咙
Maybe my muscles won’t contract and drive this knife into her throat.
放开她
Let her go.
先丢枪
First the gun.
丢下踢给我
Drop it and kick it over to me.
英雄末路 乖乖听话
Times up. What’s it gonna be?
他妈的搞什么
What the fuck?
你断自己的后路 浑球
You’ve locked yourself in, asshole.

Yeah.
对 剩下你和我 浑球
Just you and me, asshole.
枪丢下 卡拉汉
The gun, Callahan.
丢下
Now! No!
不行 我俩都会死
He’ll kill us both!
我的天啊
Oh, God.
你让我失望 警♥察♥英雄
You let me down, Mr. Famous-Fucking-Cop.
你放走史旺
You let Swan get away.
凶手是你不是史旺
You’re the killer, not Swan.
我该先干掉你
I should’ve killed you first.
是我失算
That was my big mistake.
把枪踢过来
Now kick it over to me.
哈利 不行
Harry, don’t.
你自以为很精明
Think you’re smart, don’t you?
卡拉汉 你这个王八蛋
Callahan, you son of a bitch!
我要折磨你到死
I’m gonna kill you slow!
听到了没 卡拉汉
Do you hear that, Callahan?!
待在里面
Stay in there.
卡拉汉
Callahan!
出来吧
Come on out, Callahan.
你走投无路了
There’s nowhere left to run, Callahan.
别逼我进去杀你
Don’t make me come in and get you.
游戏结束
The games over!
你没子弹了
You’re out of bullets.
你应该很清楚
You know what that means.
你倒大楣了
You’re shit out of luck.
-鲁克在哪 -挂在后面
-Where’s Rook? -He’s hanging out back there.
探长 发生什么事 又是詹尼洛要你的命
Inspector, was this another hit attempt by Janero?
是否与赌彩黑名单有关
Is it connected to the Dead Pool case?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章夺命枪火
下一篇文章恋恋笔记本
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!