How is he holding up?
是,你是在向我要论文吗?
Are, are you asking me for the paper?
不,我是作为朋友问的。
No, I’m asking as a friend.
虽然,我相信公众也想知道。
Although, I’m sure the public would want to know as well.
嗯,我唯一的官方评论是我父亲是无辜的。
Well, my only official comment is that my dad is innocent.
对。
Right.
没有人愿意相信他们的父亲杀死了他们的母亲。
No one would want to believe that their father killed their mother.
你的意思是相信?
What do you mean believe?
我爸爸不应该坐牢。我妈妈应该还活着。
My dad shouldn’t be in jail.
My mom should be alive.
这与我的信仰无关。
It’s not about what I believe.
这是关于真♥相♥是什么。
It is about what the truth is.
对。
不,是的,那是…
Right.
No, yes, that’s…
哦,天哪,我就是这个意思。
Oh my God, that’s what I meant.

Right.
对不起,我目前没有官方评论。
Sorry, I have no official comment at this time.
机密材料
CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL
你有来自铁高地监狱的收费电♥话♥。
You have a collect call from Iron Heights Penitentiary.
– 你想接受吗?
– 是的。
– Do you wish to accept?
– Yes.
– 嘿,爸爸。
– 嘿,巴里。
– Hey, Dad.
– Hey, Barry.
– 你好吗?
– 我很好。
– How are you doing?
– I’m fine.
– 你经常出去吗?
– 是的。
– Do you get out a lot?
– Yeah.
井号♥
Well no.
No.
但是,今天我遇到了一位大学老朋友艾瑞斯·韦斯特。
But, I ran into an old college friend,
Iris West, today.
你不是暗恋她吗?
Didn’t you have a monster crush on her?
好吧,如果她没有男朋友的话…
Well, if she doesn’t have a boyfriend…
你为什么不约她出去?
Why don’t you ask her out?
爸爸,我有一个朋友跑了…
Dad, I had a friend run the…
旧安全摄像机镜头…
old security camera footage…
从商店到他开♥发♥的这个新程序。
from the store
through this new program he’s developed.
现在很清楚了。
And it’s crystal clear now.
只是…
It’s just…
你从不抬头,爸爸。
You never look up, dad.
你看不见你的脸。
You can’t see your face.
所以没有新的证据支持你的不在场证明,
So without new evidence to support your alibi,
我们最好开始考虑…
We’d better start thinking about…
– 下一次上诉。
– 不
– the next appeal.
– No.
你需要停止担心你的老人。
You need to stop worrying about your old man.
如果你这样做了,你可能真的有时间找女朋友。
If you did that, you might
actually have time for a girlfriend.
爸爸,我不要…
Dad, I don’t want…
你以前做过。
You’ve done this before.
这是最后的努力,我们明天再做动议。
This this was a last ditch effort,
and we’ll go through the motions tomorrow.
我很好,真的。
I’m fine, really.
你知道,有时我甚至认为这可能是……
You know, sometimes I even think it’s probably…
对我来说,在这里比在外面更容易,
easier for me to be in here, than out there,
没有她。
without her.
所以我可以想象,她还活着。
So I can imagine, that she is alive.
在那里,过着她的生活。
Out there, living her life.
巴里.
Barry.
巴里?
Barry?
你在吗?
Are you there?
是的,我在这里,爸爸。
Yeah, I’m here, Dad.
嘿,你还记得你星期天做的酱汁吗?
Hey, you remember the sauce you make on Sundays?
整个房♥子都闻起来有罗勒和番茄的味道。
The whole house smelled of basil and tomato.
她让我流汗,开始唱歌♥。
She put on my sweats and start singing.
是的,但那首歌♥是什么?
Yeah, but what was that song?
那首歌♥是什么?
What was that song?
记住那部分。
Remember that part.
– 这不公平。
– 什么不公平,猴子?
– It’s not fair.
– What’s not fair, monkey?
这个问题很愚蠢。
This question is stupid.
你能想到多少次计算,答案是24?
How many calculations can
you think of with an answer of 24?
有无数的答案。
There are bajillion answers.
我该如何把它们都装进去?
How am I supposed to fit them all in?
你是对的。
You are right.
这个问题有无数个答案。
There are a bajillion answers to that question.
不是每个问题都有解决办法。
Not every problem has a solution.
有时你只需要放手。
Sometimes you just have to let go.
保持你的大脑休息,帮我做意大利面。
Keep your brain at rest and help me make the pasta.
来吧。
Come on.
没有。
No. Mierda.
亨利?
Henry?
是的,卡里尼奥·米奥。
Yes, cariño mío.
我需要你帮我一个忙。
I need you to do me a favor.
我不帮忙。
I don’t do favors.
好的。
OK.
巴里需要你帮他一个忙。
Barry needs you to do him a favor.
巴里.是的,任何事情。
Barry. Yes, anything.
我需要另一罐西红柿。
I need another can of tomatoes.
你有一罐西红柿。
You have a can of tomatoes.
我需要另一个。
I need another one.
我以为你们今天早上去了商店。
I thought you guys went to the store this morning.
但我忘了西红柿。
But I forgot the tomatoes.
这看起来更有趣。
This looks way more fun.
让我们让巴里去商店。
Let’s just let Barry go to the store.
– 你开车,不是吗,傻?
– 什么?
– You drive, don’t you, silly?
– What?
你现在这么大,什么都可以做。
You are now so big, you can do anything.
看着你。
Look at you.
实际上,你正在变白。
You’re getting gray, actually.
绿色的罐头,不是蓝色的,好吗?
The green can, not the blue one, okay?
知道了。蓝色的罐子
Got it. The blue can
不是绿色的,对吧?
Not the green one, right?
– 不!
– 什么?
– No!
– What?
绿色的罐头,而不是蓝色的罐头。
The green can, not the blue one.
上帝啊!
Good God!
它开始唱歌♥。
It start singing.
快跑!
Run!
快跑吧巴里!
Run Barry!
codo que aquí les traje 我拉着你的胳膊过来
♪ El codo que aquí les traje ♪
Y del mensaje ♪ de mi canción 还有我这首歌♥的信息
♪ Y del mensaje de mi canción ♪
La vida te da sorpresas生活给你惊喜
♪ La vida te da sorpresas ♪
Sorpresas te da la vida生活就是惊喜
♪ Sorpresas te da la vida ♪
♪ 哎呀,迪奥斯 ♪
♪ Ay, Dios ♪
看着你。是的。
Look at you. Yeah.
我爱你,猴子。
I love you, monkey.
我更爱你。
I love you more.
我先爱你。
I loved you first.
诺拉?
Nora?
巴里.
Barry.
离开它,在那里。
Leave it, there.
巴里!巴里!
Barry! Barry!
立即拨♥打♥911!
Call 911, now!
巴里,巴里。
Barry, Barry.
不用担心明天。
Don’t worry about tomorrow.
我们一直都知道这是一个很长的镜头。
We always knew it was a long shot.
“爸爸”?
“Dad”?
你与铁高地监狱的通话已被终止。
Your call with Iron Heights Penitentiary has been terminated.
不!
No!
巴里·艾伦?
Barry Allen?
你必须专注于你所知道的。
You have to focus on what you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!