你闻起来像香港脚。
You smell like feet.
去吧去吧。
Go Go go.
老?
Old?
当真吗?
Seriously?
不,我的意思是更像成熟。
No, I mean like mature.
在那个年纪你想看起来更老,
At that age you want to look older,
你知道,以这种方式进入酒吧。
you know, gets into the bars that way.
我能帮上什么忙?
How can I help?
妈妈,你今天过得怎么样?
Mom, how was your day?
还是你的月份?
Or your month?
还是过去18年?
Or the last 18 years?
这是一个奇怪的问题。
That’s a weird question.
因为我在这里。
Because I was here.
但是,显然我们一起分享这些记忆。
But, obviously we share those memories together.
或者我不知道…
Or I don’t know…
也许我们会留下新的回忆。
Maybe we’ll make new memories.
例如去水族馆或马戏团…
Like going to the aquarium or the circus…
或者去公园,你推我荡秋千。
or to the park and you push me on a swing.
这也很奇怪,因为现在我已经成年了……
That’s also weird, because now I’m an adult…
所以我可能自己推自己荡秋千。
so I probably power my own movement on a swing.
那这周过得怎么样?
So how was it this week?
学校怎么样?
How is school?
上学挺顺利的。
The school is going well.
学校很好。
The school is very good.
我在那里非常努力地学习。
I am working very hard there on my studies.
你约过那个经济学的女孩出去吗?
Did you asked out that girl from Economics?
我知道大一是…
I know Freshman Year is…
关于出去,约会某人,好吗?
About going out, meeting people, okay?
探索事物
Exploring things.
去体验。
To experiment.
但是,你必须非常小心。
But, you have to be very careful.
哦,谢特。
Oh, shit.
我必须拉粑粑。
I have to shit.
外面。
Outside.
救命!
Help!
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
现在是哪一年?
What year is it?
不不不不…
No no no no…
那是我的脸。
That is my face.
你偷了我的脸?
You stole my face?
我有蘑菇闪回?
I’m having a mushroom flashback?
是这样吗?
Is that a thing?
你多大了?
How old are you?
18.
18.
这是疯狂的迷幻。
This is mad trippy.
所以我们就像在未来一样。
So we are like in the future.
不用等待了。这不是迷幻,伙计。
No wait. This is not trippy, dude.
这是灾难性的。
This is catastrophic.
不,我们不在未来。
And no, we are not in the future.
我应该回到现在…
I was supposed to be back in the present…
但我仍然在过去。
but I’m still in the past.
而且不应该有两个我。
And there aren’t supposed to be two of me.
你和我,我们不应该占据…
You and I, we’re not supposed to occupy…
完全一样的现实,更不用说互动了。
the same reality at all, let alone interacting.
我简直不敢相信我是一个时间旅行的超级英雄。
I can’t believe I’m a time traveling superhero.
不不不不
No no no.
你什么都不是。
You are not anything.
这很好。你不想成为超级英雄。
Which is good. You don’t want to be a superhero.
太可怕了,虫子蜘蛛卡住了…
It’s scary and bug spider get stuck…
在牙齿上,一直。
on teeth, all the time.
真棒。
Awesome.
再做那件事。
Do that thing again.
不,你没有时间。
No, you don’t have time.
妈妈!
Mom!
你在做什么?现在你要指责我吗?
What are you doing?
Now are you going to accuse me?
干活!
Do the thing!
好吧。
Fine.
– 是的。
– 快乐吗?
– Yes.
– Happy?
是的。现在撤消它。
Yes. Now undo it.
巴里,你还好吗?
Barry, are you okay up there?
我们很好。我没事。
We’re fine. I’m fine.
好的。
OK.
所以,你就像一架飞机飞在水下……
So, you have like a plane that goes underwater…
还是像一条船飞在天上?
or a boat that can fly?
你多大了,像40岁?
How old are you, like 40?
好了,你一直说个不停。
Okay, you don’t stop talking.
这不是迷人的口才,而是折磨人
It’s not charming, it’s abrasive
又耳朵起茧,哦,天哪
and exhausting and oh my god,
我开始意识到人们意是什么意思。
I starting to realize what people mean.
帮我一个忙
Just do me a favor
答应我见我…
and promise me that meeting me…
不会搞砸时空。
Isn’t gonna screw up space-time.
布罗斯基?
Brosky?
我得到了你。
I got you.
妈的,我卷入这么多麻烦。
Shit, I’m in so much trouble.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
没错。
That’s right.
我可以给你下药。
I can drug you.
是的,我可以给你下药。
Yes, I can drug you.
然后你昏倒了,你醒了
And then you pass out, you wake up
你忘记了任何事情发生过
and you forget that anything ever happened
这不会是冤枉的吧?因为你是我。
And it wouldn’t be wrongd, right? Because you are me.
不!我们不应该。
No! We should not.
请不要给我下药。
Please don’t drug me.
– 没有?
– 不…
– No?
– No…
因为这是我以前想过的事情…
Because here is the thing I’ve thought about before…
我不想被下药,但我相信我们可以思考…
I don’t want to get drugged, but I’m sure we can think…
换一种方式。
of another way.
让我们戴上我们的巴里思维帽
Let’s put on our Barry thinking caps
让我们想一个不同的记忆丧失解决方案。
and let’s think of a different solution for memory loss.
另外,我是奎拉的绿带
Also, I am a green belt in Quera
我广泛研究了摔跤手
and I have extensively studied wrestler
我可以对你发疯。
And I could go lunatic on you.
此外,我今晚有约会。
Besides, I have a date tonight.
好的。
OK.
你得打人多狠才能让他们忘记事情?
How hard do you have to hit someone to make them forget stuff?
如果我过去打过你…
If I hit you in the past…
以后会不会伤害我?
Will it hurt me in the future?
等等,你说你今晚有约会吗?
Wait, did you say you have a date tonight?
是的。等等,你在那里做什么?
Yes. Wait, what were you doing there?
没有。你和谁约会?
Nothing. Who’s your date with?
在我的经济课上有一个超级宝贝。
With a super babe in my econ class.
鸢尾花西。
Iris West.
我的上帝,我们要娶她吗?
My God, do we marry her?
你今晚要和她约会。
You’re going on a date with her tonight.
这就是为什么我需要妈妈洗衣服。
That’s why I need mom to do my laundry.
你连自己洗衣服都不洗?
You don’t even do your own laundry?
你呢?
Do you?
好的。
OK.
– 我真的要走了。
– 你是什么意思?
– I’m actually going to go.
– What do you mean?
享受你的生活或你做。从字面上看什么都改变不了。
Enjoy your life or do you.
Change literally nothing.
我再也见不到你了。
I’ll see you again never.
但我还有一些问题。
But I have some more questions.
我们有很多东西可以互相学习。
We have a lot to learn from each other.
太好了。
Great.
你离开我,现在这场风暴要毁了我的约会。
You leave me and now this storm is going to ruin my date.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!