OK.
我知道这些事件会留下心理创伤。
I understand that these events
can leave psychological scarring.
你应该寻求心理健康专家的服务。
You should seek the services
of a mental health professional.
正义联盟还不是很擅长这个权利。
The Justice League is not
very good at that right yet.
相信我。
Trust me.
甩开他!
Shake him off!
如果那个公文包掉进水里…
If that briefcase falls into the water…
到午餐时间,它可以消灭哥谭的一半。
It could wipe out half of Gotham by lunchtime.
不要放开我!
Don’t let go of me!
哦,上帝,不请!请不要!
Oh God, no please!
Please don’t!
对不起,我来晚了。
I’m sorry I’m late.
注意你的脚步。
Watch your step.
– 嗨。
– 嘿。
– Hi.
– Hey.
漂亮的西装。
Nice suit.
看起来不错,闪电侠。
Looking good, Flash.
嗯,我想…
Well I think…
而你…不客气。
And you…
you’re welcome.
我的自尊心太大了,不能对别人说谢谢。
My ego is far too big to say
thank you to someone else.
我发展了这个全能的角色,以弥补我童年的创伤。
I developed this all-powerful persona,
to compensate for my childhood trauma.
我也有童年创伤。
I too have childhood traumas.
真理的套索…永不老。
The Lasso of Truth…
never gets old.
我把钱捐出去会好得多。
I would do much better
just giving my money away.
与其要结束犯罪,不如结束贫穷。
Instead of want to end crime,
I should end poverty.
我知道性是存在的。我只是从未经历过。
I know sex exists.
I’ve just never experienced it.
– 好吧,我必须跑。
– 是的。
– Well, I have to run.
– Yeah.
总是很愉快。
Always a pleasure.
性是哥特式文学的隐喻。
The sex thing was a metaphor for Gothic literature.
没有办法从中恢复过来。
There’s no way to recover from that.
放手吧。
Just let it go.
我真的很想留下来收拾更多的烂摊子,
I’d really love to stay and clean up more mess,
但是,这个小超级英雄需要他的早餐。
but, this little superhero needs his breakfast.
再见,闪电侠。
Goodbye, Flash.
是的,再见,蝙蝠侠。
Yeah, bye-bye, Batman.
干得好,韦恩先生。
Well done, Mr. Wayne.
先生,您愿意回家吃早餐吗?
Will you be home for breakfast, Sir?
是的,我想是的。
Yes, I think so.
世界正在毁灭中。
The world is in destruction.
这从来都不是关于她的。
This was never about her.
这是关于你的。
This is about you.
你必须停止活在过去。
You have to stop living in the past.
对你来说够快吗?
Was that fast enough for you?
研究中心
RESEARCH CENTER
看看谁在这里。
Look who’s here.
闭嘴,罗伯特。
Shut up, Robert.
每天。
Every day.
我不知道你是怎么做到的,巴里。
I don’t know how you do it, Barry.
兄弟,你想爬到这里吗?
Would you like crawl here, bro?
他疯了吗?
Is he mad?
– 你被解雇了。
– 你被谋杀了。
– You’re getting fired.
– You’re getting murdered.
不不不不。让我猜猜。
No no no. Let me guess.
你的闹钟没有响。
Your alarm clock didn’t go off.
你的狗吃了你的闹钟。
Your dog ate your alarm clock.
你的闹钟吃掉了你的钥匙。
Your alarm clock ate your keys.
钥匙的祖母去世了,
The keys’ grandmother died,
他们需要一个私人的日子。
And they need a personal day.
– 这不是这些东西中的任何一个。
– 这次是什么,巴里?
– It wasn’t any of those things.
– What was it this time, Barry?
这是别的东西。
It was something else.
远没有那么古怪,
It was far less outlandish,
我知道我错过了会议,
and I know I missed the meeting,
但我仍然非常喜欢他提出这些案件档案……
but i still really liked him to
to present these case files…
供潜在审查。
for potential review.
我认为我们匆忙处理这些案件。
I think we rush these cases.
– 我们必须重新打开它们。
– 冲?
– We have to reopen them.
– Rush?
我们积压了六个月…
We got a backlog six months deep…
你想让我们慢一点?
And you want us to move slower?
你需要集中你的动作。
You need to focus your motion.
做工作。关闭案例。
Do the work.
Close the case.
继续前进。
Move on.
你有很大的潜力,巴里。
You have a lot of potential, Barry.
你不应该还在喝咖啡
You shouldn’t still be getting coffee
这么多年了。
after all these years.
你是对的。那,这是真的。
You’re right. That, that’s true.
去给我喝杯咖啡。
Go get me a coffee.
– 含 2 颗糖?
-哦,是的。
– With 2 sugars?
-Oh ya.
他们会喜欢这个。
They gonna love this.
我对约翰逊案的裁决非常满意。
I am very satisfied with the ruling in the Johnson case.
证据,我们的实验室分♥析♥了…
The evidence, our lab analyzed…
绰绰有余,可以得出结论…
was more than sufficient, to be conclusive…
我们仍在进行测试。
We are still working at on the tests.
通过不断的勤奋、努力和专注……
By constant diligence, hard work and concentration…
巴里仍在研究这些证据…
Barry was still working on that evidence…
如果这取决于你,
If that was up to you,
研究中心
– 我们仍然会刮泰德邦迪的臼齿。
RESEARCH CENTER
– we still would be scraping Ted Bundy’s molars.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
我很高兴你觉得这一切如此滑稽,
I’m so happy you find this all so hilarious,
但我们面对的是真实的人的生活。
But we are dealing with real people lives.
人们的家人,
people’s families,
我认为他们无法理解它的严重性,
And I don’t think they can grasp the gravity of it,
那你为什么不让我一个人呆着呢?
so why don’t you leave me alone?
– 巴里·艾伦
– Barry Allen?
鸢尾花西。
Iris West.
你也知道我的全名?
You know my full name also?
是的。从学校。
Yes. From school.
巴里,你没有告诉我们你有一个学校的朋友。
Barry, you didn’t tell us you had a friend from school.
我们实际上并不知道巴里有一个朋友。
We didn’t actually know that Barry had a friend.
是啊,你现在是什么意思?
Yeah, what does that make you now?
– 一个?
– 一。
– One?
– One.
你们…
You guys…
再见,伙计们。
And bye, guys.
好的,老朋友。
Okay, old friend.
他们不是我真正的朋友。
They’re not really my friends.
他们是我的工作朋友。
They are my work friends.
所以你在这里工作?
So you work here?
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
天啊,好久不见了吧?
God, it’s been a long time, huh?
我觉得我们几年前见过面,对吧?
I feel that we saw each other
a few years ago, right?
不,因为我们从大学以来就没有见过面。
No, because we haven’t seen each other since college.
也许我只是在想你。
Maybe I was just thinking about you.
我真的很高兴遇到你。
I am really glad I ran into you.
– 是的。
– 是的。
– Yeah.
– Yeah.
你父亲的上诉是明天吧?
Your father’s appeal is tomorrow, right?
是的,如何…
Yeah, how…
对不起,你怎么知道的?
Sorry, how do you know about that?
我正在为报纸报道它。
I’m covering it for the paper.
他撑得怎么样?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!