胡赫 你破坏了所有规矩
You broke every rule, Hughie.
现在我只能替你收拾烂摊子 三十年来一贯如此
And now I’m left to clean up your mess as I have for the past 30 years.
我最后问你
A final thing.
我太太呢?
My wife?
她 怎么样了?
What about her?
因为她哥哥的事儿 她恨你
She hates you because of her brother.
所以 她来找我
And so she reached out to me.
所以 是的 我帮了她
So, yes, I helped her…
她也帮了我
And she helped me.
请讲 – 布罗姆尼
Yes. – Bromley.
我搞到名单了
I got your names.
我迟到了 我得走了
Oh, shit, I’m late. I’ve got to go.
爽吗?
Did you cum?
不 我不像你 三秒钟我可不行
No. I’m not a three-second wonder like you.
穿着那件衬衣 我两秒钟就行了
Well, keep wearing that shirt, I’ll be a two-second wonder.
你很快就会习惯的
You’re gonna have to get used to it.
练习 练习 练习
Practice, practice, practice.
我快到了
I’m close.
麦格拉已经招认了 整件事都是他幕后操纵的
McGrath confessed. It was his op all along.
我拿到了爆♥炸♥袭击者的名单和藏身地点 我把这些信息通过短♥信♥发给你 你也许用得上
I’ve got the bombers’ names and location. I’ll text you the info. You may need it.
帕瑞克·奥莱利是杀害关的女儿的凶手
The one that killed Quan’s daughter is Pat O’Reilly.
他的右手上有一处烧伤伤疤
He’s got a burn-mark on his right hand.
不管如何 肖恩 你现在为这一切画上句号♥
Either way, Sean, you end this, now.
听见了吗? 明白
You hear me? – Understood.
你知道你为什么现在还活着么
You know why you’re still alive?
你想要名单
You want the names?
在我手♥机♥里 最后一条短♥信♥ 密♥码♥7741
They’re in the phone. The last text, code 7741.
五个人的名字 还有他们在伦敦的藏身地点
Five names and their location in London.
奥赖利引爆了炸♥弹♥ 杀害了你的女儿
O’Reilly set the bomb that killed your daughter.
他的右手上有一处烧伤疤痕
He’s got a burn-mark on his right hand.
你参过军
You fought in the army.
在伊♥拉♥克♥执勤过 隶属于皇家爱尔兰军团
Iraq. Royal Irish Regiment.
参加过两次战斗 是特种部队的
Two tours, Special Forces.
你是天主教♥徒♥ 但却效忠于英国 为什么
You’re Catholic, but you fought for British. Why?
我效忠于军团
I fought for the regiment.
在那里信奉哪种宗教已经不重要了 我们都是一样的 仅此而已
Out there, religion didn’t matter. We were all the same. That’s it.
你的家人呢
Family?
我有个哥哥
A brother.
其他亲人都已经去世了
The rest have passed away.
进来
Come in.
坐 肖恩
Take a seat, Sean.
好的 你看上去像打了好几场仗一样
Aye. You look like you’ve been through the wars.
是的 关伏击了我
Aye. Quan got the drop on me.
我给了他名单 他拿走了我的东西 放我走了
I gave him the names, he took my things and let me go.
那伙人袭击了巴士之后
When the bombers called in about the bus,
没有报出暗号♥
they didn’t use a code word,
有人提醒了他们
because someone tipped them off.
只有两个人知道修改暗号♥的原因
Only two people knew the reason for the code change.
你和我
You and me.
莱姆 我对谁都没说 我发誓 我告诉了布罗姆尼 仅此而已
Liam, I didn’t tell anyone. I swear. I spoke to Bromley, and that was it.
如果我告诉你 我让墨菲待在伦敦 监视玛丽的动态
What if I told you I had Murphy stay
你对此有何看法
and watch Mary in London?
都是我自家人啊
My own flesh and blood.
莱姆 我非常抱歉
Liam, I’m so sorry.
我并不想知道在房♥间里发生了什么
I don’t wanna know what happened in that room.
我只想知道 玛丽阿姨跟你在一起时
All I wanna know is, what was discussed
你们都说了些什么
when your sweet Aunt Mary was with you?
她有没有说 她参与了麦格拉策划的爆♥炸♥袭击事件
Did she say she was involved with McGrath and the bombers?
没有 她没提过这个
No. Never.
她哥哥的事让她很伤心 一直记挂这个
She was upset about her brother and kept on about that.
咱俩聊到暗号♥的时候 她问了爆♥炸♥袭击者的事儿
When you and I were talking about the code word, she asked about ’em,
但根本没提麦格拉
but she never let on about McGrath.
哦 所以 她能听见咱们电♥话♥里谈论的内容
Oh, so, she could hear us on the phone?
没有 咱们打完电♥话♥之后 她才提到暗号♥的事儿
No, it was only after our call she mentioned the code word.
她觉得爆♥炸♥袭击者不会使用暗号♥ – 所以是她转移的话题吗
She thought they wouldn’t be of use. – So, she steered the conversation?
哦 是的 好像是的
Well, yes, I guess she did.
她真实很擅于操纵别人
Ah. A good manipulator, she is.
所以是她提醒了爆♥炸♥袭击者
So, she told the bombers?
她告诉了麦格拉 然后麦格拉又提醒了那伙人
She told McGrath, McGrath told them.
一丘之貉 他们是同伙儿
Thick as thieves, they were.
肖恩 她从你口中套出了情报
She tricked the information out of ya, Sean.
她利用了你
She used you.
莱姆 我 -闭嘴
Liam, I… – Shut up!
把这蠢货给埋了
Bury that pig in the sow-pen.
然后 我还有最后一件事要你去办
And after that, I have one final task for you.
办完之后
And when that’s done…
回纽约去 孩子
go back to New York, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
总部 我是二号♥ 目标正朝目标公♥寓♥的方向前进
Zero, this is Alpha Two. Echo One toward target house.
总部 目标正朝目标公♥寓♥的方向前进 收到
Zero. Echo One’s toward the target house. Copy.
目标已进入目标公♥寓♥ 我看不见她
Echo One has entered the target house and unsighted to me.
总部 目标已进入目标公♥寓♥ 你看不见她 收到
Zero. Echo One is in target house and unsighted to you. Copy.
谢天谢地
Thank Christ for that.
各单位听我命令 请确认目标已进入目标公♥寓♥
Sierra call signs. Confirm when Echo One is complete in target house.
狙击点二号♥ 收到
Sierra Two, roger that.
狙击点二号♥ 收到
Sierra Three, roger that.
男性目标进入阳台
X-Ray One on balcony.
女性目标接近前门
Echo One approaching front door.
进展如何
How’d it go?
搞定了
It’s done.
有画面了 一位男性目标和一位女性目标已经离开该房♥间
I have visual. X-Ray One and Echo One have left the room.
其余男性目标留在房♥内
All other X-Rays remain.
指挥部 我是二号♥
Zero, this is Alpha Two.
一个未知人员和两个小孩儿正在进入目标公♥寓♥
One unknown Echo and two children entering the target house.
收到 明白
Roger that.
他就是个呆子
He’s a slobbering oaf.
我们别无他法
It had to be done.
我不得不跟他上♥床♥ 真是太恶心了
I had to shag him. It was fuckin’ disgusting.
听我说 我知道你吃了不少苦
Look, I know what you went through. All right?
你真的能体会到么 丹尼斯
Do ya, Denis? Do ya really?
下次放炸♥弹♥的时候 你去假扮同性恋勾引目标吧
Well, maybe for the next bomb, you can set up a gay Magistrate.
你觉得如何啊
How would that be?
我去洗个澡
Taking a shower.
下一位
Next.
男性目标进入客厅
X-Ray One entering living room.
所有目标现在都在客厅里
All X-Rays now complete in living room.
所有小队 前进至目标集♥合♥点
All call signs move to your final rendezvous.
五位目标全都在客厅
X-Rays and Echo complete in living room.
女性目标关上了百叶窗 我们看不到里面的情况
We’ve lost visual. Echo One has closed the blinds.
你负责现场指挥
Fox One, you have control.
收到 我负责现场指挥
Roger that. I have control.
待命 待命
Standby. Standby.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
等一下
Wait!
全体听令 请报告情况
Sierra call signs, report what’s going on.
前门处有两人 身份不明 等一下
I’ve two unknowns at the front door. Wait.
很抱歉 这座大楼有天然气泄漏
Sorry for the bother, but there’s a gas leak in the building,
天然气维修人员需要进去检查
and the gas man needs entry for an inspection.
我们的很正常 没有问题
Our gas works fine. There’s no problem.
无论是否有问题 他都需要检查所有公♥寓♥
He needs to inspect all the flats, regardless.
不会花太长时间的 这很紧急
He won’t take a moment, and it is an emergency.
艾普顿先生 这非常重要
It’s quite important, Mr. Upton.
根据法律规定 我可以直接我自己的钥匙开门
By law, I’m allowed to use my own key.
好的 等一下
All right. Just a second.
你检查完之后就下来 然后我带你去下一间公♥寓♥
Come down when you’re done, and I’ll take you to the next flat.
谢谢 我很快弄好
Thank you. I will be very fast.
这边
This way.
我能看一下锅炉吗
Can I see the boiler, please?
把袋子放在桌上 可以吗?
Would you mind putting your bag on the table?
打开它
Open it up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!