Can you both come? – I’ll give you Anna.
喂 – 是你吗 是我
Hello. – Is that you? It’s me.
嗨 – 你在哪里 你走了
Hi. – Where are you? You’ve gone.
你不在旅馆房♥间里面 – 什么
You weren’t in your hotel room. – What?
在爱塞特
In Exeter.

Oh!
星期天来吃午餐
Come to lunch on Sunday.
顺便说一下 我爱你
By the way, I love you.
喔 好极了
Oh, great.
当然 我们很乐意去 我会…到时候见
Um, sure. We’d love to come. I’ll see you then.
我说我爱你 – 再见
I said I love you. – Bye.
星期天去吃午餐
Lunch on Sunday.
“请伍德拉夫小姐 尽快和琼斯利路的
“Will Miss Sarah Woodruff urgently communicate her whereabouts…
蒙塔吉先生联络”
to Montague, Chancery Lane.”
是的 我认为很值得
Yes, very well worth it, I should say.
史密森先生 我不会假装这将是件容易的工作
Now, Mr. Smithson, I shan’t pretend to you that it’s going to be an easy task.
但我有四位好手 他们会马上进行
But I have four good men, and they’ll go on the job at once.
我们会向所有的教会学校查询
We’ll try the educational boards of all the church schools.
我们也会调查 那些新进的女性神职人员
We shall also investigate these new female clerical agencies.
她们的人数增加得很快 – 是的
They’re everywhere. Growing up like wildfire. – Yes.
是的 还有哪里
Yes. Where else?
我们会调查伦敦所有的女子学校
And we shall investigate all the girls’ academies in London.
是的
Yes.
我也会去死亡登记处查询
I shall also be examining the register of deaths.
很好
Very good.
请尽量设法 格莱姆先生
Try everything, Mr. Grimes.
我想问你最后一个问题
One last question, sir, for the moment.
那位女士希望被你找到吗 你会怎么说
Does the lady wish to be found, would you say? Or not?
我不知道
I cannot say.
我会在十五分钟之内回来
I’ll be out in 15 minutes.
“我们受爱妮丝蒂娜费里曼小姐
“We are instructed by Mr. Ernest Freeman…
和其父父亲欧尼斯特费里曼先生的指示…”
father of Miss Ernestina Freeman…
“要求你出席这个星期五
to request you to attend at these chambers…
下午三点的会议”
at 3:00 this coming Friday.
“如果缺席将被视为通知
Your failure to attend will be regarded as an acknowledgement…
我们采取下一步法律行动”
of our client’s right to proceed.
“奥柏利和巴戈特律师事务所”
Aubrey and Baggott.”
这是什么意思
And what does it mean?
意思是他们已经让步了
It means they have cold feet.
但他们不会轻易放过我们
But they’re not letting us off altogether.
我猜想我们会被要求签署一份认罪书
My guess is we will be asked to make a confessio delicti.
承认是我的罪过
To acknowledge my guilt.
没错
Mmm. Just so.
恐怕你将见到一份非常不堪的文件
I am afraid we must anticipate an ugly document.
不过我只能建议你签字
But I can only advise you to sign it.
我们没有选择
We have no case.
记得裙子是灰色的
Remember the skirt’s gonna be gray.
嗯。是吗——嗯
Mmm. Is it– Mmm.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
哦 很好看
Oh, it’s great.
很好看 我很喜欢
It’s great. I’m gonna like her in this.
好的
Okay.
“我 查尔斯亨利史密森
“I, Charles Henry Smithson…
愿意承认下列事实…”
do fully, freely and solely by my desire to declare the truth, admit that…
“一:我和爱妮丝蒂娜费里曼小姐 曾经订过婚约”
One: I contracted to marry Miss Ernestina Freeman.
“二:我之所以解除庄严的婚约 并不是由于无辜一方的任何原因”
Two: I was given no cause whatsoever to break my solemn contract.
“三:订婚前 我完全地被告知了
Three: I was fully and exactly apprised of her rank in society…
“ 她的社会地位 她的人品
her character, her marriage portion and future prospects…
她的嫁妆和未来前景”
before my engagement to her hand.
“四:我解除婚约 毫无任何正当理由…”
Four: I did break that contract without any justification whatsoever…
“完全出于 我自己可耻的自私和欲望”
beyond my own criminal selfishness and lust.
“五:我和一位名叫莎拉伍德拉夫的女子有秘密私通”
Five: I entered into a clandestine liaison with a person named Sarah Woodruff.
“六:在整个事件中 我的行为是可耻的…”
Six: My conduct throughout this matter has been dishonorable.
“因此我已经永远丧失被人们视为绅士的权利”
By it, I have forever forfeited the right to be considered a gentleman.
“受害一方有权利根据她的希望
I hereby acknowledge that the injured party may make whatsoever…
任意利用这份文件”
she desires of this document.”
你有权利争辩…
Mr. Smithson, you are entitled to withdraw with me into another room.
那没有必要 但我有一个问题…
It will not be necessary. But I have one question.
“受害一方有权利根据她的希望
What does “the injured party may make whatever use…
任意利用这份文件”是什么意思
she desires of this document” mean?
意思正如它所说的
It means precisely what it says.
例如她也许希望登在泰♥晤♥士♥报♥上面
She might, for instance, wish to have it published in The Times.
她有权利那么做
And she would be free to do that?
她确实有
She would indeed.
我会签字
I will sign.
噢 来吧
Aw, come on!
哇那儿 哇
Whoa there! Whoa!
好优♥惠♥ 你能买♥♥到的最好的
Good deals! The best you could buy!
继续 出去
Go on! Get out!
把她扔出去 她偷我的钱包
Throw her out! She picked my pocket.
出去
Get her out!
叫警♥察♥
Call the police!
别让她跑掉 快叫警♥察♥
Don’t let her get away! Come on! Call the police!
对不起 我…
Uh– Oh. I’m sorry. I–
你好 我在窗口看见你们 – 嗨 你是莉琪吗
Hello. I saw you through the window. – Hi. Are you Lizzie?
我是
I am.
我们可以进来吗 – 请进
Can we come in? – Come in.
谢谢 – 你好 安娜
Thank you. – Hello.
嗨 索妮亚 很高兴见到你
Hi, Sonia. Nice to see you. Davide.
还要酒吗
Like some more wine?
好的 白酒
Please. Some white.
我可以喝点酒吗
Can I have some wine, please?
13比14
13-14.
快点 哦
Come on. Oh!

Ah!
天啊
God.
住口
Shut up!
我能喝饮料吗
Can I have a drink?
好吧 我们去拿
You want a drink? All right. Shall we go and get one?
失陪一下 – 14比14
Excuse me for a minute. – 14-14.
他们的花♥园♥很美 不是吗
I must say, they have a lovely garden, don’t they?
是的 – 很安详
Mmm. – So serene.
当然 她看起来很安详 不是吗 他的太太
Of course, she seems so serene, doesn’t she– the wife?
你为什么不走——什么 亲爱的
Why don’t you go– – What, love?
看看他们的小女儿 她很可爱吧
Look at their little girl. Isn’t she lovely?
多么漂亮的小东西
Such a pretty little thing.
你是个漂亮的小东西吧
Aren’t you a pretty little thing?
这件衣服谁帮你做的 – 我不知道
Who made that dress for you? – I don’t know.
玩得开心吗 – 很好
Having a good time? – Good.
他们决定电影的结局了吗
Have they decided how they’re going to end the movie?
结局
End it?
我听说他们不断修改剧本
I hear they keep changing the script.
完全没有 你从哪里听来的
No, not at all. Where did you hear that?
原着有两个结局
Well, there are two endings in the book.
一个喜剧结局和一个悲剧结局 不是吗
A happy ending and an unhappy ending. No?
我们要拍第一个结局 我是说第二个结局
We’re going for the first ending. I mean the second ending.
究竟是哪一个
Which one is that?
安娜没告诉你吗
Hasn’t Anna told you?
曼德丝 曼德丝
Manders. Manders!
来 乖女孩 来
Come on. Good girl. Come on.
真是个乖女孩
There’s a good girl.
是的
Yes.

Oh.
花♥园♥真漂亮
It’s a really great garden.
谁帮你打理的 – 我自己
Who takes care of it for you? – I do.
你自己一个人 – 大部份是
All by yourself? – Mmm. Mostly.
麦克呢 他没帮你吗
What about Mike? Doesn’t he help you?
他在家的时候会 偶尔
Oh, when he’s here. A bit.
他其实很懒惰
He’s pretty lazy actually.
我真…羡慕你
I really envy you.
羡慕我 为什么