领衔主演: 阿尔·帕西诺 罗伯特·德尼罗
片名:《 盗 火 线 》
主演: 方·基默
主演: 汤姆·塞兹摩尔
主演: 戴安·维诺拉
主演: 艾米·布伦尼曼
主演: 丹尼斯·海斯伯特
主演: 艾什莉·贾德
主演: 麦凯尔泰·威廉逊
主演: 韦斯·斯塔迪
主演: 泰德·拉文
主演: 威廉·菲克纳
主演: 娜塔莉·波特曼
主演: 汤姆·诺南
主演: 凯文·盖奇 汉克·阿扎利亚
主演: 苏珊·特雷勒 金·斯坦顿
主演: 强·沃特
是 你可以先把她留在走道上
Yeah, you can leave her in the hallway for now.
情况稳定 – 携带型X光机在哪里
Stabilizing here. – Where’s the portable x-ray?
(古德休救护车)
(洛杉矶消防局)
制片: 迈克尔·曼 阿特·林森
编剧及导演: 迈克尔·曼
支票 信♥用♥卡♥还是现金
Check, charge or cash?
现金
Cash. And…
发♥票♥写土桑市杰克拆除公♥司♥
…make it out to Jack’s Demolition, Tucson.
七百八十八元三毛
Seven eighty-eight thirty.

Okay.
(炸♥药♥)

Hey.
要带我去吃早餐吗
Taking me to breakfast?
不行 我得见博斯高
I can’t, I’m meeting Bosko.
嘿 文森特
Hey, Vincent.
妈 我的发夹呢 – 亲爱的 早安
Mom, where are my barrettes? – Hi, sweetie.
我在厨房♥的桌上看到过 – 没在那里 我找过了
I saw them on the kitchen table. – They’re not there. I already checked.
要我煮咖啡吗 – 今天不用上学吗
Want me to make coffee? – No school today?
爸爸要带我去看新大楼 然后去吃午餐
My dad’s taking me to the new building and then to lunch.
去沙发垫子下找找看
Try under the cushions on the sofa.
他已经迟到了半个小时
He’s already a half an hour late.
那混♥蛋♥会出现吗 还是像上次那样爽约
He gonna show? Or that son of a bitch gonna stand her up like last time?
我去煮咖啡 – 没时间了
I’ll make coffee. – I’m out of time, babe.
妈 我的发夹呢 不在沙发那里
Mom, where are my barrettes? They’re not in the couch.
戴蓝色的那一个
Wear the blue ones.
我不想戴蓝色的 颜色不配
I don’t wanna wear the blue ones. They don’t match.
浴室找过了没有 – 全都找过了
Did you check in your bathroom? – I checked everywhere.
那你要我怎样 – 去找出来
Well, what do you want me to do? – Find them.
妈 专心听我说 – 好 亲爱的 怎么了
Mom, pay attention. – All right, sweetie, all right. What?
爸爸马上就会来 – 他是会来
Daddy’s gonna be here. – Okay, he’s gonna–
我还没准备好 我不能迟到
I’m not gonna be ready. I can’t be late.
你不会迟到的 – 我会迟到的
You won’t be late. – No, I will be late.
如果我们一起找 你♥爸♥来到前会找到的
Okay. Before Daddy comes, we can find them if we look together.
没事的 宝贝 – 不
It’s all right, baby. It’s all right. – No.
没事的 没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
我们一起找 我和你一起找
We’ll find them together, you and me. We’ll find them together.
放心 他来到前我们会找到的 我保证
Just relax. He won’t come before we find them. I promise you.
嘿 我要续杯
Hey. Give me another refill.
他现在要续杯
Now he wants a refill.
你叫什么 – 韦恩葛罗
What’s your name? – Waingro.
你是麦克吧
You’re Michael?
你们常一起合作吗
You guys always work together?
经常合作
All the time.
合作无间吗 – 是的
Real tight crew? – Real tight.
如果这次顺利 我会考虑再做
Yeah, if this works good, I’d consider going again, you know.
好 别再说话 滑头
Yeah. Stop talking, okay, Slick?
情况如何 – 百分之百
How’s he doing? – A hundred percent.
分秒不差
Right on schedule.
他们在威尼斯大道右转
Made a right on Venice Boulevard.
我们距离你一英里半 – 好的
We’re a mile and a half from you. – Okay.
他们刚上快车道 离你三百码
Just crossed over the number-one lane, 300 yards from you now.
准备 – 准备好了
Get set. – I am.
戴上面具
Put that on.
行动
Here we go.
(盖齐装甲快递)
发生劫案 我们遇劫
Two eleven! Two eleven! We’re being held up!
装甲车遇劫
Two-eleven alarm. Armored car.
已通知警方 计时三分钟
There’s the call. Three minutes.
离开
Clear!
只剩八十秒
Eighty seconds left!
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
退后
Get back!
滑头 你看到他们耳朵流血了吗
Hey, Slick, you see that shit coming out of their ears?
他们听不到的 冷静下来
They can’t fucking hear you. Cool it.
找到了
I got it.
到手了
Got it.
你要和我过不去
You had to fuck with me.
你想和我过不去吗
You wanna fuck with me?
快撤
Come on!
你干了什么好事 – 我没有选择 他作势要攻击
What the fuck are you doing? What did you do? – I had to. Guy was making a move.
快离开
Let’s go.
你这蠢货
Dumb motherfucker.
先生 请退后 – 我听到他们了
Step back, please, sir. – I heard them.
一百六十万
A million six.
每元分四毛 你可以得到六十四万
Forty cents on the dollar, 6♥4♥0,000 to you.
这是十五万的预支
Here’s a 150 front money.
其余的两三天后付
Get you the rest in two, three days.
知道这些债券是谁的吗
Know who owned these?
“马里布股票及投资公♥司♥”
“Malibu Equity and Investments.”
罗杰·凡赞 在开曼群岛拥有银行
Roger Van Zant. Owns banks in the Caymans.
负责替国外贩毒得来的钱投资
Runs investment portfolios for offshore drug money. Stuff like that.
所以呢 – 你抢走了他的债券
So? – So you ripped off his bearer bonds.
他购买♥♥了保险
He’s got insurance.
那正是重点 他可以拿到百分之百的保险赔偿
That’s the point. He collects 100 percent from the insurance.
他是玩家 也许会以六折价向我们购回债券
He’s a player. Maybe he buys his bonds back from us for 60 percent of their value.
这样他就能多赚四成
And make 40 percent on top of the 100 percent.
如果能把债券卖♥♥回给他 你可以再得三十二万
Sell it back to him instead of going to the street. That’s an extra 320,000 to you.
试试吧
Try it on him.
科索来电说 – 什么事
Kelso called. – About what?
他想找人参与买♥♥卖♥♥
A score he’s putting out and wants you to look at.
我不需要 我自己有买♥♥卖♥♥
What do I need his score for? I got my own.
他说无法追查 而且价值超过千万元
Says it’s clean and low eight figures.
明早九点见面 – 你们发生了什么事
Nine a. m. tomorrow. – What happened out there?
别问了
Don’t ask.
找到救护车了吗 – 在四条街外遭弃
Find the ambulance? – Dumped it four blocks from here.
在费古洛街和花街中间的第二十二街上
22nd Street between Figueroa and Flower.
被纵了火 枪和衣服都烧成灰烬
They torched it. Burned everything. The guns, clothes, everything.
警方仍在现场调查
Investigators are still working the scene…
电视台的直升机在直播
They were airborne. Taped the last few seconds…
从空中拍下了最后几秒警车相撞的黑白画面
…of the black-and-whites doing demolition derby.
救护车是两星期前在夫雷士诺被偷
Stolen out of Fresno two weeks ago.
黄色卡车是前天在惠蒂尔被偷
Yellow pickup truck out of Whittier day before yesterday.
小队长 你负责此案吗 还是由分局调查
You taking this one, lieutenant, or does it stay in Division?
这看起来像一宗普通的便利商店劫案吗
This look like gangbangers working the local 7-Eleven to you?
抢劫及凶案组接手调查 – 交给你们了
Robbery-Homicide’s taking it. – Yeah. All yours.
三名司机目击事发 只看见戴面具的人 他们在远处
We got three motorists. All they saw were men with masks. They were distant.
但那位装有线电视的比较接近现场
Console TV man over there however, he was closer.
他认出任何人了吗
He ID anybody?
他躲起来 听到大部分对话
Well, he was hiding. He heard it mostly.
好 那他们呢
Okay. What about them?
那个有线电视的说这人开始乱骂
Right. Now, according to TV man, this guy started mouthing off.
真明智 – 是 有人叫其中一个守卫”滑头”
Smart. – Yeah, somebody called a guard “Slick.”
滑头 – 是的
Slick? – Yeah.
我认为此人想拿绑在足踝的枪
Now, this guy– I figure this guy went for that holdout piece, ankle holster, right?
从这里
From here.
砰 砰 砰 砰 砰
Bang. Bang. Bang, bang, bang.
他侧身倒下
To his side.
这人看来似乎是胸部中了两枪
This guy here has got what appears to be a double-tap entry wound to the sternum.
从头的伤势 烧焦的骨头看来 是近距离被杀
Tattooing around the head wound, scorched bone, close range.
应该是一枪毙命
Probably executed.
一百六十万的债券被盗 他们没拿走现金
And it was a million six in bearer bonds, and they ignored the loose cash.
因为他们没时间 他们计时了
Because they had no time, because they were on a clock.
这代表他们知道警方什么时候会到达
Which means they knew our response time to a 211…
听警方广播 把车截停 进入

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!