欢迎到锡菲
Welcome to Sheffield!
英国北面的工业重镇
The beating heart of Britain’s industrial North!
约克郡城市有五十多万居民
The jewel in Yorkshire’s crown is home to over half a million people,
每天有数以万计的人来购物及工作
and thousands more flock here daily to shop and to work.
一切活动都是环绕着
All this is built on Sheffield’s primary industry,
钢铁业
steel.
这城市的各种工厂…
The city’s rolling mills, forges,
约共聘请九万名工人
and workshops employ some 90,000 men
採用最先进机器生产精钢
and state-of-the-art machinery to make the world’s finest steel.
产品多元化, 由盖房♥子的钢筋…
From high-tensile girders
以至餐桌上的餐具都有
to the stainless cutlery for your dining table.
但「钢铁城」的居民很懂养生
But it’s not all hard work for the people of Steel City.
他们会在泳池嬉水
They can spend the day lounging by the pool,
欣赏精彩球赛
watching one of our top soccer teams,
或者逛公♥司♥
or browsing in the shops.
太阳西沉, 欢乐便开始…
But when the sun goes down, the fun really starts
城内的夜♥总♥会♥, 的士高成不夜天
in the city’s numerous nightclubs and discotheques.
对, 约克郡的居民很懂享受人生
Yes, Yorkshire folk know how to have a good time!
城内的房♥屋建设也很骄人
And it’s good times for the city’s housing, too!
锡菲在城市规划方面十分卓越
Sheffield leads the way in town planning.
维多利亚时代的贫民区…都改建为未来的居所
Victorian slums have been cleared to make way for the homes of the future.
由于生产钢铁…
Thanks to steel,
令锡菲成为
Sheffield really is
不断进步的城市
a city on the move!
二十五年后
加利, 谁会买♥♥生钢铁?
Gaz, who’s gonna buy a rusty girder?
爹, 这是偷窃
Come on. – Dad, it’s stealing!
不, 乖孩子, 这是随心所欲
No, it’s liberating, love. Liberating.
等等
Gaz, hang on.
在这裡干活十年, 你看看
Ten years we worked in ‘ere. Now look.
如果给抓住, 怎办?你16岁不会留桉底
What if we get caught? – You don’t get a criminal record till you’re 16.
只要不与你妈说听
Just don’t tell your mum. – ‘Ey, listen.
有音乐
Music.

Bloody hell!
他们干什麽?工友乐队, 生意不景仍奏乐
What are they doing? – It’s the works band. It’s still going.
只是他们还生气
About only thing round ‘ere that is.
守卫回来了, 小心
‘Ey up! Security guard’s back.
他说: 快过打♥针♥
“Won’t take a minute”, he says.
快过打♥针♥, 现在怎样了?
“Won’t take a minute.” Now what?
闭嘴, 我在想办法
Shut up. I’m thinking.
难道不能做点正常娱乐?
Can’t we do normal things sometimes?
你怎样搞? 这是正当活动
This is normal! In’t it, Dave?
对, 寻常活动
Oh, aye. Everyday stuff, this.
我觉得这东西向下沉
I think this bugger’s sinking.
抬起来, 试试推到另一边
Pick it up, and try and slide it across other side.
对了
That’s it.
妈的, 尼
Oh, fucking hell, Nathe!
每条二十镑够给你前妻的赡养费
They’re 20 quid each, them! That were your bloody maintenance!
见鬼真好
Oh, shit. – Oh, nice one.
Nathe! Nathan!
妈的来这裡
Fucking hell! – Come ‘ere, come ‘ere!
天, 别动
Jesus! Stay still.
别动
Stay still, stay still.

All right.
你拚命赚钱, 却这样收场?
What’s your initiative got to say about this, then, bog eyes?
有人来
‘Ey up, there’s someone coming.
没事吗?不太坏
All right?! – Aye, not so bad.
不太坏?
“Not so bad”?
不太坏! 不仅是求救, 对吗?
“Not so bad”? That’s not much of a chuffing SOS!
好了, 别生气
All right, don’t get a benny on.
妈的
Shit!
我的牛仔裤, 湿透了
Me jeans are bloody soaking!
应除掉衣服
You should have taken your kit off.
知道? 怕丑?闭嘴, 好
What’s up? Are you shy? – Don’t! Shut it, all right?
戴维, 看
‘Ey up, Dave.
甜心, 你好?爹…
All right, babe? – Dad!
怎样?八分? 也许高达九分
What do you reckon, Dave? Eight? Maybe even a nine.
还要看乳♥房♥♥给分数, 知道?爹…
You can never tell till you see their tits. – Dad!
怎样了?他们是舞男
What’s all this? – It’s them Chippendale efforts.
– You what?
那些舞男…妈常挂在口边
Them dancers. Mum were going on about it.
开玩笑! 她一定是很想男人
Oh, you’re joking! She must be getting desperate.
你们都在等我?对, 回家
You all waiting for me, then? – Yeah! To go home.
若看厌他们, 欢迎来找我
You know where to find me when you tire of them poofs.
爹, 快加利, 我快冻死
Dad! – Come on, Gaz, I’m freezing.
只欢迎女宾
“Women only”?
见鬼! 这是工人阶级俱乐部
Cheeky buggers! It’s a bloody working-men’s club!
看那海报
I mean, look at the state of that!
不知你笑什麽
What have you got to smile about?
他没性具?
He’s got no willy, for starters.
老兄, 健身室没帮你的器械
Nowt in a gym’ll help you there, mate!
裡面没有靓女
No decent woman would be seen dead in there.
有我太太珍
Jean would.
戴维, 什麽事?
Oh, Dave, what’s going on?
那是她的钱, 对吗?
It’s her money, innit?
去死, 男人向自己老婆抛媚眼也不理吗?尚有什麽自尊?
Fucking hell! You’ll let some poof wave his tackle at your missis?! Where’s your pride?!
她给你买♥♥吸尘机, 我视而不见但这次…不
She’s already got you hoovering! I saw it and I let it go! But this? No, no, no.
想入去叫她出来只欢迎女宾
Get her out of there. – It’s women only.
快点, 我的脚冻僵了
Hurry up, will you? Me feet have gone numb.
你真会报恩肥鬼, 现在弄到这个地步
That’s gratitude for you! We’re riding into Alley of Death for you, you fat git.
我穿不过, 不是我的错
It’s not my fault I can’t fit through.
我在这裡等, 给你把风
Right, then. I’ll wait ‘ere and keep guard.
找到珍姨, 说我在外面等她有话说
Find Auntie Jean and tell her Uncle Dave wants a word outside.
爹, 真要这样?好孩子, 照办
Do I have to? – Good kid. On you go.

Off! Off! Off!
我才不排队
I’m not waiting in that bloody queue.
常想去男厕参观一下
I always wanted a nosy in the men’s toilets.
那些肌肉…
Phwoar! Them bloody muscles!
不, 怎样运用肌肉才要紧
It’s not their bodies, Bee. It’s what they do with ’em.
有人追求你, 不知你担心什麽
I don’t know what you’re worrying about, with you-know-who on your tail.
法兰, 你要我的胴体?
# Frankie! Do you want my body? – ‘Ey, ‘ey, ‘ey!
我和法兰没有感情, 别提了
Frank don’t fancy me and I don’t fancy Frank, right? So give over!
他会对你动心吗?
Do you think he might, though?
不, 我不能做对不起戴维的事
No. Couldn’t do that to Dave.
就算我想不忠, 也难如愿
Not even if I wanted to.
但看来他已放弃
But… you know, it’s like he’s given up.
将工作, 我和一切都放弃
Work. Me. Everything.
爱…
Ah, love.
听着, 爱能叫你展欢颜
‘Ere, love. This’ll cheer you up.
我日行一善
I weren’t in Girl Guides for nowt!
Gaz! Gaz!
那是珍, 对吗?
That were our Jean, weren’t it?
不, 只是一对荡♥妇♥我回去找尼
No, no. Just a couple of old tarts. I’m going back in for Nathe.
找寻移情别恋的爱人你有大♥麻♥吹
You’re in big trouble.
珍姨呢?
What about Auntie Jean?
珍姨很忙
Auntie Jean’s busy.
要追求火热的爱
我不舒服
I don’t feel well.
果然, 你酒醉未醒放一天假在家裡休息
Of course you don’t! You’ve got a hangover. Take a day off. Stay at home.
你家裡很乱, 又冷冰冰
Your house is messy. And it’s cold.
那麽去求职俱乐部, 一定好玩
Come down job club. That’ll be a right laugh.
妈的房♥子总是暖洋洋的
Mum’s house is always warm.
我不能常热情款待你, 对吗?
I can’t always have the red carpet out for you.
那不是你♥妈♥的♥屋, 是那个什麽…贝里的房♥子
Anyway, it’s not your mum’s house. It’s whatshisname… Barry’s.
下个週末我会收拾好
Tell you what. Next weekend I’ll have a big tidy round. I promise!
去看足球赛
Even go and see a footie game.
週日联赛
Yeah? – Yeah. Sunday League down the park. There’s some right good players.
有几个球员很出色
曼联对锡菲联?
United are playing Man U, aren’t they?
你知那些球赛的球票很贵
You know I can’t stretch to that.
你常做昨晚的傻事…
You’re always making me do stupid stuff like last night.
别人的爹不会那样做
Other dads don’t do that.
真的?
Don’t they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!