‘Ere, Dave! Dave!
你干什麽?怎办?
What are you doing? – What does it look like?
还差三天, 你去了哪裡?
We’re on in three days’ time! Where the fuck are you?!
我去这裡工作赚钱
I’m ‘ere, working! Earning! That’s where.
不是胡闹
Not pissing about!
谈到这裡
End of chat.
戴维
Dave.
别这样不
Come on, Dave.- No.
好啦
All right, then.
真好加利, 请别那样
Oooh, very nice. – Gaz, please, don’t.
警卫先生, 紧守岗位
Come on, Mr Security Guard. Do yourjob. – Gazza!
马, 去告诉他们要稍迟
Horse, go out and tell ’em there’s a delay.
他们不会长等下去
They won’t wait for ever.
肥杂种, 继续吧
Keep up, you fat bastard!
别叫我肥杂种, 好吗?
Don’t ever call me a fat bastard, all right?!
戴维, 我们需要你
All right?! – We need you, Dave.
我不行
I can’t.
我真的不行
I just can’t. All right?
听着…想想最沉闷的事
Listen, just think of the most boring thing you can come up with.
要排先后次序例如?
That should keep it well in order. – Like what?
双层玻璃推销员?园艺, 女皇演说
Double-glazing salesmen. – Gardening. The Queen’s speech.
困境的双唱片
A Dire Straits double album.
大自然节目我爱看大自然节目
Nature programmes. – I like nature programmes.
对, 但不会令人性兴奋
Aye, but they don’t give you a hard-on, though, do they?
会吗?
Do they?
奇怪闭嘴, 不好笑
Blimey… – Oh, shut up! It’s not funny. It’s medical.
他不来
He’s not coming.
不要紧, 我们没有他也可以
It’s all right. We can do without him.
你爹在你面前跳舞?
So your daddy dances in front of you?
他綵排时会跳
When he’s rehearsing.
我们跳得不错
We were dancing all right then, an’ all.
我的腿很冻
My feet are freezing.
右边起, 姓名?
Right. Name.
加利史高非
Gary Schofield.
杰雷阿瑟谷巴什麽?
Gerald Arthur Cooper. – What?
杰雷阿瑟谷巴
Gerald Arthur Cooper.
巴灵顿米曹巴灵顿?
Barrington Mitchell. – Barrington?
Yeah.
宁静的宁不, 灵魂的灵
Is that one R? – Two.
别这样, 伦帕
早告诉你, 偷铜管, 没其他
Told you. Robbing pipes, that’s all. Gary, my friend,
老兄
no bugger robs pipes in the buff.
没有人脱♥光♥偷铜管
We do. Don’t get your clothes dirty, do you?
我们不想弄污衣服
各位别担心…韦非监狱有一流洗衣服务
Oh. Well, don’t fret, gents. There’s a right good laundry in Wakefield prison.
别把保安摄影机的录影带放桌上
Security-camera tapes off the front desk.
那警卫呢?
What happened to the security guard?
真不敢相信眼睛
你总是先到一步
You’re always ahead there.
你总是落后
You’re always bloody behind, more like.
对不起, 可否借来一用?
Look… Excuse me, can I borrow this for a second?
闭嘴好吗?看
Look, shut up, will you?! Watch.
他说得对
He’s right.
你去前面神经病
You’re ahead. – Oh, go… bollocks!
静点, 我妈会听到
Ssh! Be quiet! Me mum’ll hear.
我常想认识你妈
I’ve always wanted to meet your mum. – Ssh!
我为何不能见他?他是我儿子, 我没被控!
What do you mean, I can’t see him? He’s me son! I haven’t been charged!
问那边的笑面虎, 没控告我
Ask Smiler in there! No charge!
对不起, 社会福利署要见你
Sorry. Social Services have requested an interview with you.
要预约
Have to make an appointment.
我来接儿子对…
I’ve come to pick up my son. – Oh, right. Er…
等一等, 女士
Just a minute.
他没事, 我们仍未拘控他
He’s fine. We’ve not been charged or owt.
这是你说的赚钱之途? 这是色情业
So this is your great money-making enterprise? Pornography?
别这样, 我们会还钱给你
Don’t be daft! We’re getting your money.
还钱给我? 是尼的钱
My money?! Nathan’s money!
他来了爹, 没事吗?
Here he is. – All right, Dad?
孩子, 没事吗?没事, 妈
All right, kid? – Yeah, fine. Hi, Mum.
来, 乖孩子
Come on, love.
我们走了
We’re going now.
别这样, 敏失业
Come on, Mand! – Unemployed,
欠赡养费七百镑…现在又因露下♥体♥被捕
maintenance arrears of ?00, and now an arrest for indecent exposure.
仍以为这会是好父亲?他有努力
Still think you’re a good father? – He is trying.
听见吗?迟了
See? – A bit late for that.
等等看看你自己, 加利
Hang on a minute! – Look at yourself, Gary!
Just look at yourself.
没事吗, 老兄?
All right, mate?
怎办?对…
So.
已失业多久?
And this has been going on how long?
…约六个月
About six months.
我不介意损失日光浴床
I can cope with losing the sunbed.
车、电视
Car. Television.
我也不介意人们看这东西
I can even cope with the shame of everyone watching this.
但六个月, 妈的六个月…
But six months! Six bloody months!
你不与我说…
And you wouldn’t say to me,
不与妻子说
to your wife.
以为你喜欢它们
I thought you liked them.
不, 我从没喜欢它们
No, Gerald. I’ve never liked ’em.
他们拿走日光浴床, 全部拿走
They’ve taken me sunbed. They’ve taken bloody everything.
留下一袋薯条房♥子被扣
Kept hold of your chips, though. – House repossessed.
给妻子赶走…
Wife thrown me out.
试想想怎办?
Guess what.
我刚获得那份差事
I’ve just been offered thatjob.
恭喜
Congratulations.
– All right, kid? – Hiya!
到公园踢球如何?好
Fancy a kick-about int’ park? – Yeah.
没事吗, 乖孩子?
Nathe. Hiya. All right, love?
你不应在这裡?
You shouldn’t be here.
谁?为何不看看律师信?
Says who? – Read the lawyer’s letter, why don’t you?
爹, 我们去游泳, 你去吗?
We’re going swimming, Dad. Do you wanna come?
不行
I can’t, kid.
没带泳裤
Haven’t brought me trunks, have I?
可以去拿, 妈可以吗?不行
We can go get ’em. Can’t we, Mum? – I can’t, love.
为什麽?
Why?
我…
I just…
就是不能, 对不起
I just can’t. Sorry.
不准他这样做?
He’s not allowed, is he?
乖孩子, 别这样
Come on, love.
戴维
Dave!
聋鬼
Oi, you deaf twat!
又想怎样? 已告诉你
What do you want now? I told you, I’m finished with you.
我不干
We’re all finished, Dave.
我们完了, 我有麻烦
I’m a bloody marked man now.
很替你的尼难过, 真难搅
Sorry about your Nathan. It’s a bad one, that.
Aye.
是关于伦帕的
It’s about Lomper.
那个病鬼想怎样?
What’s that pasty-faced chuffer want?
他妈妈两天前去世
His mum died two days ago.
可怜虫, 真对不起
Poor lad. Sorry.
能否借件外套给我去赴丧礼?
Could you borrow us ajacket for t’ funeral? – Gaz…!
别这样, 不是给我, 去丧礼用
Come on, Dave! It’s not for me, it’s a funeral!
什麽颜色?
What colour?
橙色
Orange.
橙色?看老天份上, 穿黑色吧
Orange? – Black, for fuck’s sake!
好, 去门口等你
All right. Look, I’ll meet you by t’ doors.
不错快点
Nice one. – Come on, then.
有时间吗?
Have you got some time off? – Nah.
我那份差事真叫我吃不消
Fucking pick’n’mix were driving me crazy.
还要参加丧礼
Besides, it’s a funeral.
准备好吗?你准备好就去
Are you ready? – Ready when you are.
他们很老友
They bloody are, you know.
手拖手
They’re holding hands.
不是是真挚
They’re never. – Straight up.
我从没与靓女拖过手
I never even hold hands with ruddy lassies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!