Now that we’ve established the dilemma of our protagonist,
现在就来看看咱们的反派角色
let us turn to our antagonist.
很远之外 越过开阔的平原
Many miles away, across the open plains,
另一头凶猛野兽奔向一个水坑
another beautiful feral beast lopes his way to a watering hole.
你现在说的是谁
Who are you talking about now?
雷蒙德 我说的是干眼
I talk, Raymondo, of Dry Eye.
干眼啊
Oh, Dry Eye.
他是谁 是中国人 日本人 北♥京♥人
What is he? Chinese? Japanese? Pekingese?
还是需要你下跪膜拜的人
Get on your fucking knees?
邪恶的东方巨龙
Dirty dragon filth.
黄色是他皮肤的颜色 赌博是他的拿手好戏
Yellow is his color, gambling is his game.
他就像千禧年鞭炮一样爆♥炸♥登场
He explodes on the scene like a millennial fucking firecracker.
砰砰砰
Bang, bang, bang.
你们这群狗♥日♥的♥
You chee-bye motherfuckers!
打断一下 弗莱彻
I’m gonna have to stop you right there, Fletcher.
这可不像我认识的干眼
That doesn’t sound like the Dry Eye I know.
就是要你专心听好 雷蒙德
Just making sure you’re paying attention, Raymond.
我们直接跳到这位做事有点虎头蛇尾
So let’s cut instead to a somewhat anticlimactic
但又不失风度的干眼
but suave and debonair Dry Eye,
他就像中国版詹姆斯·邦德
like a Chinese James Bond.
《007之杀人饭桶》
“Ricense” to kill.
-打开 -是 老大
– Open them up. – Yes, boss.
天啊
Good Lord.
给他们洗洗 把他们运走
Hose them down, load them up and fuck them off.
-让我看一眼四三二 -是 老大 就在这里
– Let me have a look at 432. – Yes, boss. It’s just right here.
打开[粤语]
一百二十个轮轴 三十二个LS发动机 六十个定制
There’s 120 rims, uh, 32 LS engines, 60 custom…
行了 给钱
All right. Pay the man.
抱歉 之前的报价是六米的集装箱 这是十二米的
Sorry, chaps. I quoted you for a 20 when it’s a 40-footer.
钱要加倍
It’s gonna be double bubble.
加倍
Double bubble?
君子一言驷马难追
A gentleman’s quote is a gentleman’s word.
现在你或你的家人
Now, either you or your family
要花钱买♥♥个教训了
are gonna have to pay for that lesson.
明白了吗
Do we have an understanding?
明白了 老大
Yes, boss.
把钱给这个软蛋
Give the soppy prick his money.
不管怎么说 干眼的故事先告一段落
Anyway, let’s put a pin in Dry Eye
我们再来看看迈奇
and turn again to Mickey.
如果你想在这抽这个
If you’re thinking of smoking that in here…
打住
Don’t.
我没听明白
I find that confusing.
你是指不要吸烟 还是不要想
Do you mean don’t smoke or don’t think?
好了好了 灭了灭了
Oh, all right, all right, it’s going out.
岩石花卉
全天供应鲜花
现在是时候向你介绍我们的女主了
I think the time has come for me to introduce you to our queen.
哈罗德 包
Harold, bag.
如果迈奇是美国牛仔版的凯撒大帝
A Cockney Cleopatra
她就是伦敦东区的埃及艳后
to Mickey’s cowboy Caesar.
他那坚不可摧的盔甲上唯一的软肋
The only weak link in his otherwise impregnable armor
就是他对他美丽妻子的忠诚与激♥情♥
is his devotion, his passion, some would say his obsession
有人说那就是痴迷
with his beauteous lady wife.
我正在帮你的忙 迈克
I’m trying to do you a favor here, Mike,
但每次帮你 最后我还要倒贴
but every time I do you a favor, it ends up costing me too.
接待处
-拜托 罗莎 -为什么科娃小姐还在这里
– Now, come on, Ros… – Why is Miss Kova still here?
那辆路虎揽胜应该早上就修好了
That Range was supposed to be finished this morning.
我不是在跟你说话 迈克
I’m not talking to you, Mike.
抱歉 老板 那辆是路虎是罗杰负责的
Sorry, boss. Rodge is on the Range.
我跟你说了多少次 我不要罗杰出现在这
How many times have I told you? I don’t want Roger up front.
这里是女士圣殿 他在哪
This is a sanctuary for the ladies. Where is he?
他和你丈夫在你的办公室里
He’s up in your office with your husband.
米莎 亲爱的 二十分钟后你就可以走了
Misha, darling, I’ll have you out of here in 20 minutes.
罗莎琳 我半个小时后有一节动感单车课
Rosalind, I’ve got a spin class in half an hour.
再给我二十分钟 这次免单
Twenty minutes and no charge.
丽萨 香槟
Lisa, champagne.
-迈克 还在听吗 -我当然一直在听了
– Mike, are you still there? – Of course I’m still fucking here.
好吧 如果你一直在听
Right, well, if you’re still there,
是谁在订购零件
who’s ordering the fucking parts?
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
提个醒 但别太狠
Ringing the bell, but not too loud.
再给点甜头
Dipped in honey.
点到为止
That’s on the money.
但你总能处理得很完美 迈奇
But you always could make a good cup of tea, Mickey.
非常好
Very nice.
你好 罗莎
Hello, Ros.
你们在干什么
What the fuck is going on in here?
我早该知道是你搞的鬼
I should have known it was you behind this.
罗杰应该在下面工作
Rodge is supposed to be working down there
却被你叫上来洗♥脑♥
and you’re up here blowing his brains out.
-我马上去 老板 -赶紧的
– I’m on it, boss. – You wanna be.
别怪道奇 亲爱的
Don’t blame the Dodge, dear.
你知道他消息灵通
You know he’s got a special nose
他是在帮我这个老朋友一个忙
and he’s doing this old dog a favor.
道奇 快下去干活赚钱
Dodge, get down there and earn your money.
THC轮胎
遵命
Gone.
你来这里干什么
What you doing here anyway?
我就是想来跟我的妻子喝杯茶
Thought I’d come by to have a cup of tea with my wife.
行啊 去把水烧上
Well, go on, then. Put the kettle on.
看来交易很顺利
Looks like the deal’s gone through.
-要再考虑一下吗 -不考虑了
– Second thoughts? – No second thoughts.
我喜欢中年
I like middle age.
我喜欢贵族生活 私立学校 醇酒佳酿
I like gentrification, private schools, fine wines
和一勺送药的鱼子酱
and a spoonful of caviar to help my medicine go down.
但最重要的是
But most importantly,
我很期待更多与你相伴的时光
I’m looking forward to spending more time with you.
当然了
Course you are.
我不希望你在这无所事事
Look, I don’t want you knocking around here
游手好闲 迷失自我
feeling all unemployed and lost with yourself.
见鬼了
Well, fuck me.
大多数妻子都求着另一半
Most wives would beg their other halves
金盆洗手 但你不一样
to get out of this game, but not you.
那是因为我了解你 亲爱的
That’s because I know you, darling.
亲爱的 你得优雅地退场
Look, you’ll have to do this elegantly, love.
如果你退出的消息传开了
If word spreads that you’re getting out,
大家会认为你变弱了
that could read as weakness.
你要是闻到了烟味 那是因为有人点着了火
And if you smell smoke, it’s ’cause there’s a fire,
你可能会付出很大代价
and that could get expensive.
所以得毫不留情地把火苗掐断
So you’re gonna have to stamp that out without any gentrification.
但不能由你来做 亲爱的
But not you, love.
别乱来
Don’t you do anything messy.
你雇人就是来做这些的 还记得吗
That’s why you’ve got people, remember?
我爱死你了 宝贝
I fucking love you, babe.
那还用说
Course you do.
来一发吗
Any chance?
不行 你等着吧
No, you can wait.
有一个火♥辣♥的红发俄♥罗♥斯♥美女要发脾气了
I’ve got a red-hot Russki with her finger on the trigger.
-我得去处理一下 -我不介意你们俩一起来
– Gotta deal with it. – I don’t mind the two of yous.
想得美 滚吧
Go on, fuck off.
弗莱彻
Fletcher…
为什么要浪费我们的时间
why are you wasting our time?
我知道什么发生了 什么没发生
I know what happens in my world and what doesn’t.
我不懂的是为什么迈克尔
What I fail to recognize is why Michael should be motivated
要给你写一张两千万的支票
to write you a check for 20 million.
我发现你非常没有耐心 雷蒙德
I find you very impatient, Raymond.
我是个讲故事的人
I am a storyteller.
就像电影里的术语 我是在做铺垫
As they say in the film game, I’m laying pipe.
你最好赶紧说点实质性的东西
Well, you’d better put something through it soon.
那是什么 可以用来烤肉吗
So what is that? Is that a barbecue as well?
-是的 没错 弗莱彻 -我喜欢户外烧烤
– Yes, it is, Fletcher. – I love a barbie.
这装置真有用 不是吗
That is a useful bit of plant, then, isn’t it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!