Fuck!
不 停 不要
No, stop, don’t!
见鬼 雷 你得去买♥♥点降落伞了
Fuck’s sake, Ray. You need to invest in some parachutes.
我们要有新业务了
There’s a pattern emerging here.
抱歉 老大
I’m sorry, boss.
这个掉下去的茨奥又是谁
And who’s this jumping Phuc boy, anyway?
-是干眼的手下 -你是说乔治勋爵的手下
– It’s Dry Eye’s man. – You mean Lord George’s man.
可能是干眼擅自行动 他最近胆子很大
It could just be Dry Eye’s doing. He’s been getting bold lately.
是 但他们还是乔治勋爵的人
Yeah. Well, they still all work for Lord George.
这件事我要亲自处理
I’m gonna take care of this one myself.
乔治勋爵
Lord George.
皮尔森先生
Mr. Pearson.
什么风把你吹来了
And to what do I owe?
你在看什么
What you watching?
我在看电视
I’m watching the telly.
你在看什么电视
What you watching on the telly?
看赛马
I’m watching the horse racing.
香港直播
Live satellite from Hong Kong.
我唯一的罪行
My only vice.
严格讲这不是真的 是吗
Well, that’s not strictly true, is it?
什么意思
Meaning?
我一直将罪行定义为
Meaning I’ve always taken vice to be the definition
与卖♥♥淫 黄♥片♥或毒品有关的
of any criminal activity or wicked behavior
邪恶的行为或犯罪行为
involving prostitution, pornography or drugs,
所以 不…
so, no…
赛马绝对不是你唯一的罪行 勋爵大人
racing is definitely not your only vice, your lordship.
要我说 人类所有罪行 你都有所涉猎
I’d say you’re eyebrows deep in every vice known to man.
-不一样的 -什么不一样
– There is a difference. – Being?
我只协助 我不参与
I facilitate. I don’t participate
任何前述罪行
in any of the aforementioned vices.
茶叶呢
What about tea?
茶叶怎么了
What about tea?
当然这也是罪行
Well, that too is a vice.
咖♥啡♥因♥是一种毒品 你不知道吗
Caffeine is a drug, don’t you know?
你是来这里跟我谈这个的 茶叶
So is that what you’re here to talk to me about? Tea?
如你所知 我选择涉足的罪行就是大♥麻♥
Sweet Mary Jane is my vice of choice, as you well know.
当然 我是说贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 不是吸食
Of course, I’m addicted to selling it, not consuming it.
我特意选择了大♥麻♥交易
I specifically chose to deal in marijuana.
当然 我知道做你选择的
Sure, I could see there was more to be made
海♥洛♥因♥或者火♥药♥买♥♥卖♥♥更赚钱
in shifting the white or the brown powder, as you so chose,
但你看 我的大♥麻♥害不死人
but, you see, my jam, it doesn’t kill anyone,
我喜欢这点
and I like that.
而你的毒药
While your poison…
从古至今一直在迫♥害♥世人
is and always has been a destroyer of worlds.
所以 没错 你所谓的协助和参与绝无二致
So, yes, your facilitation is most definitely participation.
但我不是来情境伦理说教的
But I’m not here to give you a sermon on situational ethics.
那你到底是来干什么的
So why the fuck are you here?
你是和我开战 乔治
You’re starting a war with me, George,
我还想优雅地来个太空步
and I’m trying to moonwalk with elegance here,
但好像很难做到
but I’m finding it very fucking difficult.
劳拉
Laura!
大♥麻♥生意我不开玩笑
I don’t fuck around with puff.
你派手下干眼去找我
You send your man Dry Eye around my place
想试探能不能用点小钱买♥♥下我的生意
to see if he can buy my business for a few beans.
劳拉
Laura!
你觉得我瞎吗
You didn’t think I’d find out?
跟踪了我几个月我还察觉不到
Having me followed for months?
没错 你越界了
Yeah. You crossed the line,
所以你要为此付出代价
and that comes with a price.
你抢了我一个场子
You raided one of my locations.
你懂规矩的 乔治
You know the rules, George.
你到底在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
你抢了我一个场子
You raided one of my locations.
你脑子进水了吗
What the fuck were you thinking?
脑子进水了吗 乔治
What the fuck were you thinking, George?
你要是再敢在我地盘上搞破坏
Should you try and undermine me,
或是再企图威胁的我位子
or should you attempt to threaten my position again,
我就只能被迫迎战了
I will be forced to accept your call to arms.
听明白没有
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
我能看出你现在不太舒服
Now, I can see you’re feeling somewhat under the weather.
那是因为我在你的茶里
That’s because I spiked your tea
掺了一种志贺氏杆菌
with a nasty little parasitic genus called shigella.
要是放任不管 日落之前
Left unattended, you will shit yourself to death
你就会腹泻而亡
before the sun doth set.
我建议你吃了这两颗泡腾片
I suggest taking two of these fizzy biscuits.
过一两个小时你就没事了
You’ll be fine in an hour or two,
这时间也够让你反思一下之前的轻率之举了
long enough to consider your past indiscretions.
还有 乔治 如果我连你的厨房♥都进得去
And, George, if I can get to you in your own kitchen…
到哪我都能要了你的命
I can get to you anywhere.
-是你干的吗 -干什么
– Did you do it? – Do what?
你是不是打劫了迈奇·皮尔森的农场
Did you raid Mickey Pearson’s farm?
-没有 -你是说 是茨奥背着你干的
– No. – So you’re telling me that Phuc did this behind your back.
这么说吧 他确实没当着我的面干这事
Well, let’s just say this. He didn’t do it in front of it.
他没经过我同意
He did it without my blessing.
但你确实背着我
But you did go behind my back
提出要收♥购♥他的生意
and offer to buy his business.
对 是我♥干♥的
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
我要用你警告我的话回敬你
Now, let me warn you the way you warn me.
长江后浪推前浪 前浪死在沙滩上
There comes a point where the young succeed the old.
别逼我
Don’t push me.
有些事我不太清楚
There are some things I don’t know about.
干眼和乔治勋爵之间
Something between Dry Eye and Lord George.
不管怎样 有人杀了乔治勋爵
Now, whatever it was, someone killed Lord George.
其他人可能会觉得是你或者迈奇
Anyone else might think that was you or Mickey.
我们继续刚才的小故事吧
Shall we continue with our little story?
你对这个有兴趣吗 雷蒙德
Does that arouse your interest, Raymond?
所以说马修认识干眼
So Matthew knows Dry Eye.
-那又怎样 -我也同意
– So what? – Well, yes, I agree.
或许他们就只是见个面
Perhaps they were just meeting up
聊聊在马尔代夫度假的时光
to talk about holidaying in the Maldives
或者脱欧的什么长远影响
or the long-term implications of leaving the EU.
但我录像了 读唇语 翻译好了抄录下来
But I filmed it, had it lip-read, translated and transcribed.
就像七四年那部经典电影《窃听大阴谋》
Rather like the classic 1974 film The Conversation,
男主喜欢窃听别人对话
吉恩·哈克曼和约翰·凯泽尔主演的那部
starring Gene Hackman and John Cazale.
《窃听大阴谋》是科波拉拍《教父》的间隙拍摄而成
You know, Coppola slipped that one out between the Godfathers.
我不是很喜欢 说实话有点无聊
It wasn’t really for me. It’s a bit boring, to be honest.
我得说 马修那人
Now, can I just say, that Matthew,
他真有两下子 对吧
he’s quite something, isn’t he?
他不是普普通通的美国人
He’s not your average American.
他很有国际范 甚至会讲几句粤语
He’s a Mr. International. Even speaks a bit of Cantonese.
坐过来 你演干眼 我演马修
Come here. You play Dry Eye and I shall be Matthew.
过来啊
Come on.
好吧
All right.
努力跟他对上口型 好吗
Try and get it in time with his lips, all right?
-好 知道了 -准备好了吗
– Yeah, yeah. – Ready?
开机 开拍
Roll camera. Action.
2002年 阿森纳
出了点情况 乔治勋爵
There was an incident. Lord George…
要命 雷蒙德
Fuck’s sake, Raymond.
你念得也太呆板了
It’s a bit fucking wooden.
加点情感 多点活力
Put something into it, you know, a bit of welly.
开拍
And action.
出了点情况
There was an incident.
乔治勋爵没挺过来
Lord George didn’t come through it.
没挺过来
Didn’t come through it?
你最不该做的就是引章鱼来
The last thing you need to do is attract any octopus.
章鱼
Octopus?
什么意思 这翻译真不怎么样
What does that mean? It’s not a very good translation.
才不是 翻译好得很
No, there’s nothing wrong with the translation.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!