什么? -那只臭犀牛
What? – It’s that damn rhino.
是公的 不会伤人 干嘛老往树上爬呢?
It’s a male. It’s harmless. Why are you always climbing up trees?
我不是动物学博士 我要如何分辨出公母来?
I’m not a doctor of zoology. How do I know about males and females?
差点把机鼻撞坏
Damn near wrecked the nose wheel.
推我一把
Give me slack.
你只跳124公分 -这些东西很危险的
You only jumped 124 centimeters. – These things are dangerous.
它很小
It’s very small.
被它咬中绝不放口的 -满可爱的
When it grabs hold it never lets go. – Kind of cute.
不要
Hey. No!
现在轮胎破了 -这个怎么处理?
Now we’ve got a flat. – What do I do with this?
为何不丢了它? -它还会跑回来的
Why don’t you throw it away? – It’ll just come right back.
可以换轮胎吗?
Can you change the tire?
可以帮我脱靴子吗? -为什么?
Can you undo my boot? – Why?
是踢它的那只 给它的话 它就可以报仇了
It’s the one that stepped on him. If I give it to him, he can have his revenge.
汽油够我们回去吗? -足够起飞的
Is there enough gas to take us back? – lf we get it off the ground.
不管用 -你会修吗?
No, it won’t work. – Can’t you fix it?
没有唧筒
No pump.
你想当轮子 你疯了
You wanna be the wheel. You’re crazy.
你看见棍子了? 我叫开始 你就带过来
You see that stick? When I shout, bring it this way.
我不会开飞机啊 -我会把你那边举高 再恢复平衡
I can’t fly. – It’ll lift your side, then center up.
我再叫 你就拉回来
When I shout again, pull back.
拉回来 中间 回头
Bring it over, center, pull back.
然后呢? -由我来接手
Then what? – I’ll take over.
我连半自动的都不会开 你想害死我们两个?
But I can’t even drive a manual. Do you wanna kill us both?
你疯了 我不会开飞机 听到没有?
You’re nuts. I can’t fly. Do you hear me?
我不会开飞机呀 -节流阀
I can’t fly a plane. – Throttles.
什么? -亮的那个 往前推一下
What? – Shiny ones, push them forward.
我们出发吧
Here we go.
来吧 拉起来 再中间 -我说过我不会开飞机的
Come on. Stick it back. Center up. – I told you I can’t fly.
就现在 往回拉
Right now, pull back.
你说往回拉 -不是全力
You said pull back. – Not way back.
拉它 拉它 拉它 -你可不可以拿定主意?
Pull it, pull it, pull it. – Will you make up your mind?
把它放下来 把它放下来 -什么?
Bring her down, bring her down. – What?
该往那边开的 -你说要接手的
We go that way. – You said you were gonna take over.
你该往那边开的 狗屎 -狗屎
You should have gone that way. Shit. – Shit.
女人什么都干不成 她终于飞了
Trust a woman to do anything, and she buggers it up.
她越来越会飞了
So she buggered it up.
开 关
低下头看看“开/关”字样 关掉就可以滑翔了
Look down and read. It says, “onloff.” Switch it off, then glide.
降落伞
我说过不会飞的
I told you I can’t fly.
它写着:“降落伞”很清楚
It says, “Ballistic parachute.” Clearly.
你看清楚 按下按钮时 就没事了
Read it. Press the button. You’ll be okay.
我说过连半自动的都不会
I told you I can’t even drive a manual.
很简单 拉起来 放中间 拉回来 就行了
It’s easy. Bring it over, center it up, pull back. Get it right!
我示范的很明白 我叫你 “拉过来”不是“拉过来 ”
I showed you so nicely. I said, “Bring it over.” Not, “Bring it over!”
你会摔断脖子的
You’ll break your neck.
你没说明清楚 我可能会弄断我的脖子
You don’t explain properly. I could have broken my neck.
我只有一只靴子怎么找你呀?
How am I going to find you with only one boot?
先找靴子吧
Better find my boot.
走开
Shoo. Go away.
狗屎
Shit.
等等
Wait!
嗨 你的单车可以卖♥♥我吗?
Hi. Do you want to sell me your bike?
你看 我给你钱
Look. I’ll give you money.
我给你钱 你给我单车
I give you money, you give me the bike.
我要去那边 那有个人 我付你钱 你带我过去
I have to go that way. There’s a man. I’ll pay you, you take me that way.
拿去
Here.
拜托 我坚持 好吧 到了再给你 坐这?
Please, I insist. Okay. Pay you when we get there. There?
我们试点别的吧?
Well, why don’t we try something else?
好的
Yeah, sure.

All right.
想的妙
Good thinking.
你打算咬一辈子?
Are you gonna hang in there forever?
来吧 午餐 尝尝看
There. Lunch. Go on, try it.
好 尝这个
Okay, try that.
我很抱歉 这个拿去
Look, I’m really sorry. Please, take this.
不 拿去吧
No, come on.
再见
Bye.
谢谢 再见 得去找人了
Well, thanks. Bye. Gotta find somebody.
你说你累了
You said you were tired.
回家吧
Hey, go home.
回你家
Go back to your family.
快走呀 快走
Go on, get.
快走 走…
Get. Shoo. Go.
英语?
English?
好吧
Okay.
起来
Get up.
走 -往哪走?
Move. – Which way?
我的吉普车
To my jeep.
停 你要去哪里?
Stop. Where are you going?
你的吉普车在哪里?
Where is your jeep?
我要去你的吉普车
We go to your jeep.

Stop.
前进 -往哪去?
March. – Which way?
你知道罗盘后面为何有镜子吗?
Know why a compass is a mirror on back?
为什么? -可以看到谁迷路
Why? – So you can see who’s lost.
好 走西北方向 那边 前进
Okay. We go northwest. That way. March.
你究竟飞了多远?
How far did you fly, for Pete’s sake?
我怎么找你呀?
How am I going to find you?
该死
Damn.

Hey.
嘿 你 走开 别乱动
Hey, you, get away. Leave it alone.
快滚开
Get out of here.
罐子还我 混♥蛋♥
Give me back my can. Scumbag.
你这只土匪
You mugger.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你别过来
You keep away.
别动
Stay there.
看到没有 你敢过来…
See these? You dare…
别动歪脑筋
Don’t even think about it.
你会后悔的
You’ll be sorry.
走开
Go away.
好吧 这是你最后一次喝了
Okay. You can have this one and no more.
别碰罐子 听见没?
Leave the can. Do you hear me?
别碰罐子 走开
Leave my can alone and go away.
别带朋友来
No, don’t bring a friend.
我不会替你这些亲朋好友浇水的–
I’m not gonna water you, your friends and your relatives, and I’m not…
日内瓦会议摘要 -算了吧
Excerpts from the Geneva Convention. – Forget it.
上面提到对待战俘的方法
How a prisoner of war ought to be treated.
“战犯不得受到非人道的待遇
“No prisoner shall be subjected to inhumane treatment.
不得使用暴行” -停
No outrage shall be committed.” – Stop.
你可以休息3分钟了 -你怎么这么急?
You can rest for three minutes. – What’s your hurry?
不关你的事
None of your business.
3分钟
Three minutes.
我累死了
I’m pooped, man.
别跑啊 回来 我要把你 呈报到日内瓦会议
Don’t do that. Come back. I’m going to report you to the Geneva Convention!
回来 你是人犯 回来
Come back. You’re my prisoner. Come back!
回到我这儿来 你是我的人犯
Come out of there and be my prisoner!
你不能这么做 -前进
You mustn’t do that! – March.
如果你聪明 怎么会连 身处在什么国家都不知道?
If you’re so smart, how come you don’t even know what country you’re in?
他们朝哪走了呢?
So which way did they go?
看来只好等他们回来了
I’ll just have to wait till they come back.
奇哥看见外人穿怪衣服…
Xixo saw a heavy person dressed in funny clothes…
自言自语 她看来像女人 但是男人声
… talking to herself. She looked like a woman, but had a man’s voice.

Hey.
这是你问好的方式 我们是这种做法
It’s your way of greeting. We do it this way.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 照你的方式做
Okay. I’ll do it your way.
哈罗 很高兴认识你
Hello. I’m very glad to meet you.
他说:“你的家人在哪?”
He said, “Where is your family?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!