Dock five, the Immaculata?
五号♥码头,无瑕号♥?
It’s over there!
在那边!
Oh!
哦!
I cannot, I repeat, cannot
我不能,我再说一遍,不能
sit in this cesspool by the sea with nothing to do.
坐在海边的污水池里无所事事。
So, while you repair your silly boat engines, I will do some remodelling.
所以,当你修理你的愚蠢的船引擎,我会做一些改造。
I’ve sent for a carpenter. Whatever, diddums. I’m shooting skeet.
我已经派人去请了一个木匠。不管怎样,迪顿。我在打双向飞碟。
Hello!
你好!
Mr Stayton? Anybody home?
史泰顿先生?有人在家吗?
Hello! State your purpose!
你好!说出你的目的!
Nicelooking Wetherby you got. It’s a very expensive gun.
你的衣服很好看。这是一把非常昂贵的枪。
I have lots and lots of them. Somebody call for a carpenter?
我有很多很多。有人叫木匠吗?
That’s my wife’s department.
那是我妻子叫的。
Could you tell me where your wife might… be?
你能告诉我你妻子在哪里。。。是吗?
You’re the carpenter?
你是木匠?
Yeah. Dean Proffitt.
是 啊。迪恩·普罗菲特。
You’re late.
你迟到了。
References? Well, no, not really.
推荐人?嗯,不,不是真的。
You see, I just moved up to this area…
你看,我刚搬到这个地方。。。
Hey, I’ve been doing this kind of shit – work – for years.
嘿,我做这种工作已经很多年了。
This is… This is just beautiful. Wow!
这是。。。这真漂亮。哇!
Try not to touch anything. Oh, I won’t.
尽量不要碰任何东西。哦,我不会的。
Andrew will keep an eye on you.
安德鲁会注意你的。
Maybe you’d like to take fingerprints before I get started.
也许你想在我开始之前拍下指纹。
I was just… kidding.
我只是。。。开玩笑的。
Don’t walk so close to me!
别走得离我这么近!
OK! Where’s your problem?
好 啊!你的问题在哪里?
My closet. Uhhuh.
我的衣柜。啊哈。
In here.
在这里。
Now, you can see how inadequate this all is.
现在,你可以看到这一切是多么的不足。
I need new shoe racks for my shoes.
我的鞋需要新鞋架。
Uh, excuse me. I was told that this was some kind of an emergency.
呃,不好意思。有人告诉我这是紧急情况。
It is.
它是。
And I need drawers for my lingerie.
我需要内衣的抽屉。
I can’t keep entering these boxes all the time.
我不能一直进这些箱子。
Hello?
你好?
Uh… Hey, I’m sorry. I understand now. You want me to remodel your closet.
休斯敦大学。。。嘿,对不起。我现在明白了。你想让我改造你的衣柜。
Isn’t that what I’ve been explaining in some detail?
这不是我一直在详细解释的吗?
Is English your second language?
英语是你的第二语言吗?
What is that odour?
那是什么味道?
I don’t smell anything.
我什么都没闻到。
Madam.
夫人。
Well! I almost had to wait.
好!我差点等了。
I got an idea for a shoe rack right in here maybe, huh?
我想在这里放个鞋架,嗯?
What is this gelatinous muck?!
这是什么胶状淤泥?!
Andrew, when I tell you to pack staples,
安德鲁,当我叫你打包订书钉的时候,
must I specify that you are to pack good caviar and not this $1.99 fish bait!
我必须说明,你是包装好鱼子酱,而不是这1.99美元的鱼饵!
Yes, madam. Caviar should be round and hard
是的,夫人。鱼子酱应该是圆的和硬的
and of adequate size.
大小合适。
And it should burst in your mouth at precisely the right moment.
它会在适当的时候在你嘴里爆发。
Yes, madam.
是的,夫人。
Carpenter! Yeah?
木匠!是吗?
You have exactly 48 hours. I suggest you get started.
你只有48小时。我建议你开始吧。
Throw that out. Yes, madam.
把它扔掉。是的,夫人。
Watch him.
看着他。
Mais oui! Bien sur!
是的!南边!
Oui?
是吗?
Ecoutez, Jean-Jacques. Je vous telephone…
埃库特斯,让-雅克。你的电♥话♥。。。
Oh, boy. She is really something!
哦,孩子。她真了不起!
I know it will cost me, but it’s the cutest little painting.
我知道要花我的钱,但这是最可爱的小画。
I simply must have it. You’ll do the bidding for me?
我必须要它。你愿意为我投标吗?
But of course(!)
当然(!)
Bid 1,700,000. Shit!
出价1700000。妈的!
Grant, I’m on the phone!
格兰特,我在打电♥话♥!
I can’t hear you, tea rose! I’m shooting skeet!
我听不见你说话,茶玫瑰!我在打双向飞碟!
Pull! Pull!
拉!拉!
Firing!
开火!
Hello.
你好。
Forks were invented so man could at least make a pretence
叉子的发明是为了让人们至少可以假装一下
of separating himself from the apes. So were thumbs.
把自己和猿猴分开。拇指也是。
What did you say? Nothin’. Just… my stomach.
你说什么?什么都没有。只是。。。我的胃。
Well, try to control your bodily noises so I can hear myself think!
好吧,试着控制你的身体噪音,这样我就能听到自己在想什么了!
And another Oregon good morning to you.
又一个俄勒冈州早上好。
Wilbur Budd here with some local items.
威尔伯·巴德带来了一些当地的东西。
The Fraga Feed and Fertilizer folks are hiring people to shovel the stuff.
弗拉加饲料和肥料公♥司♥的人正在雇人铲这些东西。
Oh, women are welcome, too. There’s no chauvinism in the manure business.
哦,女人也受欢迎。肥料行业没有沙文主义。
These gnats keep landing on my wet nail polish.
这些小虫子一直落在我湿指甲油上。
I guess I’m supposed to walk around with their little corpses stuck to my fingers.
我想我应该把他们的小尸体粘在我的手指上到处走。
Joanna, please! It’s easy for you to say!
乔安娜,求你了!你说起来很容易!
You don’t have to sit out here in the brine with your perm frizzing to oblivion.
你不必坐在这里的盐水与你的烫发卷曲遗忘。
I look like a bushman.
我看起来像个布须曼人。
Why don’t you go inside and get out of the sea air?
你为什么不进去离开海上的空气呢?
Because that Elk Snout mountain man is still working on my closet.
因为那个麋鹿嘴山人还在我衣柜里干活。
He’s sweating all over the place.
他满头大汗。
I doubt if he’s even housebroken.
我怀疑他是不是家破人亡。
Oh, I think they housebreak each other… Ssh!
哦,我想他们互相破门而入。。。嘘!
What? He’s listening.
什么?他在听。
Who? That carpenter.
谁?那个木匠。
He’s been hanging on our every word for the last two days.
这两天他一直在听我们的每一句话。
It’s your project, Joanna. You deal with it.
这是你的计划,乔安娜。你来处理。
Come along, men. The engines are ready, sir.
来吧,伙计们。发动机准备好了,先生。
Well, let’s get going.
好吧,我们走吧。
I’ve finished, madam. Shall I put your jewellery back on you?
我说完了,夫人。要我把你的珠宝还给你吗?
No.
不。
I’m still tacky.
我还是很俗气。
Keep quiet for ten more minutes, collect the money and get the hell outta here.
再安静十分钟,把钱收起来,滚出去。
Well! Are we amusing you?
好!你觉得有趣吗?
What… is this? Uh, well, I’m done. I’m finished.
什么。。。是这个吗?呃,好吧,我说完了。我说完了。
Uh… What do you think? What is it?
呃。。。你怎么认为?这是什么?
Well, it’s a shoe rack… with a twist. Uh… You ready?
是个鞋架。。。有点扭曲。休斯敦大学。。。准备好了吗?
Just turn the crank here, those drop back, these split. Gives you twice the space…
把曲柄转过来,这些放回去,这些分开。给你两倍的空间。。。
Stop boring me with your absurdities. What’s it made of?
别用你的荒谬来烦我。它是什么做的?
It’s called wood. It’s oak.
它叫木头。是橡木的。
Oak. An oak closet?
橡木。橡木壁橱?
Huh! Why am I even amazed?
呵呵!为什么我会惊讶?
I don’t know. Why are you amazed?
我不知道。你为什么惊讶?
One would think you would know closets are made of cedar. If not, we get moths.
有人会认为你会知道壁橱是雪松做的。如果没有,我们就有飞蛾。
Well, lady, there’s not a real big moth problem off the Pacific coast.
好吧,女士,太平洋沿岸没有真正的大蛾子问题。
But if you want one out of cedar, that’s fine. I’ll start all over.
但如果你想要雪松做的,那就好了。我从头开始。
I just have to tell ya that’s gonna more than double my estimate.
我只想告诉你那会是我估计的两倍多。
What do you mean? I’ve already done this out of oak, so…
你什么意思?我已经用橡树做过了,所以。。。
I’m not paying for your mistake! I’m not just gonna eat it on this deal.
我不会为你的错误付出代价!我可不想在这笔交易上吃了它。
Why not? You’ve eaten everything else here.
为什么不?你把这里的其他东西都吃了。
And you will eat it because I wanted cedar!
你会吃它因为我想要雪松!
You may have wanted cedar, but you didn’t ask for it.
你可能想要雪松,但不是你要的。
The entire civilised world knows closets are made of cedar!
整个文明世界都知道壁橱是雪松做的!
In Elk Snout, we don’t know about them closets!
在麋鹿的鼻子里,我们不知道它们的衣柜!
Nor bathrooms, neither! Shit, woman! You’re lucky I am housebroke!
也不是浴室!妈的,女人!你真幸运我家境贫寒!
You were listening. Well, it was kinda hard to avoid.
你在听。嗯,这是很难避免的。
You can avoid it now you’re fired! You’re unbelievable!
你现在可以避免了你被解雇了!你真是难以置信!
That’s fine with me! Just pay me the money you owe me.
我没意见!把你欠我的钱还给我。
The job was not done to my satisfaction! I got news for you, lady!
这工作做得我不满意!我有消息要告诉你,女士!
No job will ever be done to your satisfaction!
任何工作都不会让你满意!
That’s quite enough! Now, just get out!
够了!现在,出去!
No problem! Pay me the 600 bucks you owe me and I’m gone!
没问题!把你欠我的600块还给我,我就走了!
Captain Karl! Start up the engine!
卡尔船长!启动引擎!
You know what your problem is? Huh?
你知道你的问题是什么吗?嗯?
You’re so goddamn bored, you gotta invent things to bitch about.
你♥他♥妈♥的太无聊了,你得发明一些东西来抱怨。
You haven’t got a single thing to do except for your hair.
除了你的头发,你一件事也没做。
Yeah! The closet was fine!
是 啊!壁橱很好!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!