Home 冒险电影 布达佩斯大饭店

布达佩斯大饭店

0
布达佩斯大饭店
本来在生活中我非常讨厌粉色,但是在电影中我不得不爱粉色!

暂时就这些
That’s all for now.
我开始意识到
I began to realize that many of the hotel’s
许多身份最为尊贵的客人都是为他而来
most valued and distinguished guests came for him.
看起来这是他工作职责中十分重要的一环
It seemed to be an essential part of his duties,
但我相信他其实也乐在其中
but I believe it was also his pleasure.
标准总是相同的
The requirements were always the same.
她们都要富有
They had to be rich,
年老
old,
不安
insecure,
虚荣
vain,
肤浅
superficial,
金发
blonde,
饥渴
needy.
为什么要金发
Why blonde?
因为她们都是金发
Because they all were.
对了 他也是我见过的
He was, by the way,
香水喷得最多的男人
the most liberally perfumed man I had ever encountered.
那气味隔着老远就能闻到
The scent announced his approach from a great distance
并且在他走后还能萦绕好几分钟
and lingered for many minutes after he was gone.
我一周工作六天 外加周日半天
I worked six days each week plus a half-day Sunday,
从凌晨五点到午夜之后
5:00 AM until just after midnight.
少食 但多餐 以便保持体力
Our meals were small but frequent, for stamina.
两顿早餐 两顿午餐 一顿宵夜
Two breakfasts, two lunches and a late supper.
古斯塔夫先生还会在晚餐时布道
Monsieur Gustave also delivered a nightly sermon.
粗鲁不过是害怕的表现
Rudeness is merely the expression of fear.
人们害怕得不到他们想要的东西
People fear they won’t get what they want.
大部分令人讨厌的人其实只是需要被爱
The most dreadful and unattractive person only needs to be loved,
然后他们就会像花朵一样绽放
and they will open up like a flower.
我想起了一句诗
I am reminded of a verse,
“画笔上鬃毛的末端
“The painter’s brush touched the inchoate face
“勾勒着少女的脸庞
“By ends of nimble bristles
“随着第一抹色彩被染上
“And with their blush of first color,
“她毫无生气的脸颊赫然栩栩如生了起来”
“rendered her lifeless cheek living.”
他自己的晚餐则是在他房♥里自己解决的
His own dinner, he took alone in his room.
饭店主人的身份对我们所有人来说都是个谜
The identity of the owner of the hotel was unknown to all of us.
他的特使 代理人科瓦克 每个月都会过来
Each month, his emissary, known as Deputy Kovacs, arrived
翻翻账本 递个消息
to review the books and convey messages
全权代表了那个神秘的主人
on behalf of the mysterious proprietor.
每当这时 古斯塔夫先生就会和总经理
On these occasions, Monsieur Gustave and our business manager,
贝克先生一起
Herr Becker, met with him
跟他在前台上方的房♥间进行私人会谈
in private consultation above Reception.
我也就是在这时遇见阿加莎的
This was also when I met Agatha,
不过这事我们暂且不谈
but we won’t discuss that.
第二部分
D夫人
报刊亭
报刊亭
缆 车
请勿打扰
-怎么了 -看
– What do you want? – Look.
战争会爆发吗
战争会爆发吗
伯爵遗孀死于家中
天啊
Dear God.
很遗憾 先生
I’m terribly sorry, sir.
-我们必须过去 -是吗
– We must go to her. – We must?
立刻动身 她需要我
Tout de suite. She needs me,
我则需要你帮我拿包打杂
and I need you to help me with my bags and so on.
-你多久能收拾好 -五分钟
– How fast can you pack? – Five minutes.
快去 带一瓶26年的普伊-儒弗
Do it. And bring a bottle of the Pouilly-Jouvet ’26
篮子里放上冰 外加两个杯子
in an ice bucket with two glasses
这样我们就不用
so we don’t have to drink
喝餐车里的猫尿了
the cat piss they serve in the dining car.
我很自责
I blame myself.
她跟我说过她有不好的预感 我没听
She tried to tell me she had a premonition. I didn’t listen.
全卢茨的人都会穿上黑色的衣服
All of Lutz will be dressed in black,
除了她那些顽劣又虚伪的孩子们
except her own ghastly, deceitful children
她讨厌他们 甚至不想在说早安时吻他们
whom she loathed and couldn’t bear to kiss hello.
他们此时肯定乐得手舞足蹈了
They’ll be dancing like gypsies.
活着的时候做什么都没有意义
There’s really no point in doing anything in life,
因为一切都会在瞬间消失
because it’s all over in the blink of an eye…
等你反应过来的时候 尸体已经硬了
And, the next thing you know, rigor mortis sets in.
怎么好人总是不长命啊
Oh, how the good die young.
幸运的话 她也许还能为老朋友留点遗产
With any luck, she’s left a few Klubecks for your old friend,
但只要死亡还没成定论
but one never knows until
就谁也说不准
the ink is dry on the death certificate.
对了 她的床上功夫相当了得
She was dynamite in the sack, by the way.
她都八十四了 古斯塔夫先生
She was 84, Monsieur Gustave.
我还上过更老的呢
I’ve had older.
年轻的时候 你总想要最好的
When you’re young, it’s all fillet steak,
但随着时间流逝 你不得不选择一些便宜货
but as the years go by, you have to move on to the cheaper cuts,
我倒无所谓 因为我就喜欢这种
which is fine with me, because I like those.
更有嚼头
More flavorful, or so they say.
为什么我们会停在麦田上
Why are we stopping at a barley field?
10月19日 前线附近
你们好 孩子们
Well, hello there, chaps.
请出示文件
Documents, please.
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
不好意思 头像不太好看
It’s not a very flattering portrait, I’m afraid.
我曾经可是美男子
I was once considered a great beauty.
下士 F·穆勒
F是什么的缩写 菲茨 弗兰茨
What does the “F” Stand for? Fritz? Franz?
-弗兰茨 -我就知道
– Franz. – I knew it!
因为猜到弗兰茨时他表情有变
He’s making a funny face.
他的是移♥民♥签证 三等工人身份
That’s a Migratory Visa with Stage Three Worker Status,
弗兰茨 亲爱的
Franz, darling.
他和我一起的
He’s with me.
请到外面去
Come outside, please.
等等 坐下 泽罗
Now, wait a minute. Sit down, Zero.
他的文件都是合法的
His papers are in order.
我亲自到劳动局
I cross-referenced them
查证过那些文件
myself with the Bureau of Labor and Servitude.
你不能仅仅因为他是移♥民♥就逮捕他
You can’t arrest him simply because he’s a bloody immigrant.
他什么错都没犯
He hasn’t done anything wrong.
住手 该死的
Stop it, damn you!
没事的 古斯塔夫先生 让他们履行公事吧
Never mind, Monsieur Gustave! Let them proceed!
好痛
Ow! That hurts!
你们这群肮脏丑陋的法♥西♥斯♥暴徒
You filthy, goddamn, pock-marked, fascist assholes!
放开我的门童
Take your hands off my Lobby Boy!
怎么回事
What’s the problem?
这简直是暴行
This is outrageous.
这个年轻人是我的手下
The young man works for
我们在奈博斯巴德的布达佩斯大饭店工作
me at the Grand Budapest Hotel in Nebelsbad.
古斯塔夫先生
Monsieur Gustave?
我叫亨克尔斯
My name is Henckels.
我是沃夫冈·亨克尔斯·巴格斯托夫家的儿子
I’m the son of Dr. And Mrs. Wolfgang Henckels-Bergersdofer.
您记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我知道你是谁 太不可思议了
I know exactly who you are. It’s uncanny.
你是小阿尔伯特
You’re little Albert.
非常抱歉 放开他们
I’m terribly embarrassed. Release them.
放开他们
Release them.
您的同伴没有国籍
Your colleague is stateless.
他需要一张新的入境许可证明
He’ll need to apply for a revised Special Transit Permit,
这种时候可不好办
which at this point may be very difficult to acquire.
拿着这个
Take this.
这是临时的 但我只有这个了
It’s temporary but it’s the best I can offer, I’m afraid.
请悉知
此证件持有者可自♥由♥出行 不受阻碍
你那美丽的母亲怎么样了
And how’s your wonderful mother?
-她很好 谢谢您 -我很喜欢她
– She’s very well, thank you. – I adore her.
-代我问好 -好的
– Send my love. – I will.
你的这位同伴
Your companion was very
在我小时候对我非常好
kind to me when I was a lonely little boy.
很抱歉我和我的手下打扰了您
My men and I apologize for disturbing you.
请您原谅 先生
I beg your pardon, sir.
看见没 在这个野蛮的屠宰场里
You see? There are still faint glimmers of civilization
还是残存着一些