but if it genuinely does interest you,
我可以邀你今晚共进晚餐吗
may I invite you to dine with me tonight,
我很乐意 事实上我会很荣幸为你讲述
and it will be my pleasure and, indeed, my privilege to tell you
“我的故事” 尽管也不过如此
“My story.” Such as it is.
两份橄榄烤鸭
Two ducks roasted with olives.
兔肉 沙拉
Rabbit, salad?
52年的普伊-儒弗 再加点儿低糖香槟
Pouilly-Jouvet ’52, plus a split of the brut.
这样时间就该够了
That should provide us ample time
-如果我立即开始的话 -请吧
– if I commence promptly. – By all means.
故事必须以
Well, it begins, as it must,
我们共同朋友的前辈开始
with our mutual friend’s predecessor.
布达佩斯大饭店深受爱戴的第一任礼宾员
The beloved, original concierge of The Grand Budapest.
故事的开头 当然是…
It begins, of course, with…
第一部分
古斯塔夫先生
-桌子搬到窗户旁 -是 古斯塔夫先生
– Bring the table to the window. – Yes, Monsieur Gustave.
-托盘放到桌子上 -是 古斯塔夫先生
– Bring the tray to the table. – Right away, Monsieur Gustave.
就是那里 那些都刷过了吗 定型了吗
Right there. Have those been brushed and blocked?
-当然 古斯塔夫先生 -装进帽盒里
– Of course, Monsieur Gustave. – Pack them in the hat boxes.
那是奥伯斯多夫公♥司♥的吗
Is that from Oberstdorf & Company?
我想是的 古斯塔夫先生
I believe so, Monsieur Gustave.
第二个箱子 票在谁那儿
Second trunk. Who has the tickets?
这里 古斯塔夫先生
I do, Monsieur Gustave.
给我
Give them to me.
很好 在角落里等着
These are in order. Wait in the corner.
-我不走了 -你说什么
– I’m not leaving. – I beg your pardon?
-我不走了 -为什么
– I’m not leaving. – Why not?
-我很害怕 -怕什么
– I’m frightened. – Of what?
我怕这是我们最后一次见面
I fear this may be the last time we ever see each other.
这怎么可能呢
Why on earth would that be the case?
我说不好 但我有这种感觉
Well, I can’t put it into words, but I feel it.
天哪
For goodness sake,
没理由你会离开我们 如果你…
there’s no reason for you to leave us if you’d…
-跟我走 -去那该死的卢茨
– Come with me. – To fucking Lutz?
-求你了 -把手给我
– Please. – Give me your hand.
没什么好怕的 你出行前总是很焦虑
You’ve nothing to fear. You’re always anxious before you travel.
我承认 这一次
I admit, you appear to be
你发作得更厉害一些
suffering a more acute attack on this occasion.
但是说真的 上帝啊
But, truly and honestly… Oh, dear God.
你对你的指甲做了什么
What have you done to your fingernails?
-你说什么 -这可怕的指甲油
– I beg your pardon? – This diabolical varnish.
-颜色太糟糕了 -你不喜欢吗
– The color is completely wrong. – Don’t you like it?
不是不喜欢 是我生理上适应不了
It’s not that I don’t like it. I am physically repulsed.
-也许这能让你平静下来 -什么 别背
– Perhaps this will soothe you. – What? Don’t recite.
-听听这些话吧 -求你了 现在别
– Just listen to the words. Hush. – Please. Not now.
“当我探索这片高贵的灰色中古松林时
“While questing once in noble wood of gray, medieval pine,
“发现了被雨水浸湿 虚无缥缈的坟墓
“I came upon a tomb, rain-slick’d, rubbed-cool, ethereal,
“其碑铭早已消逝
“‘its inscription long-vanished,
“但那忧郁的裂缝之中…”
“yet still within its melancholy fissures…”
为我点根蜡烛好吗
Will you light a candle for me, please?
在圣玛丽亚教堂的圣器安置所
In the sacristy of Santa Maria?
我必定即刻亲自前往
I’ll see to it myself immediately.
记住 我永远和你在一起
Remember, I’m always with you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
启程[德]Abfahren.
能连续19个旺季赢得那种女人的忠诚
It’s quite a thing winning the loyalty of a woman like that
可是很了不得的事
for 19 consecutive seasons.
-是的 先生 -她可是很喜欢我的
– Yes, sir. – She’s very fond of me, you know.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我之前从没见过她这个样子
But I’ve never seen her like that before.
是的 先生
No, sir.
她像只小狗一样瑟瑟发抖
She was shaking like a shitting dog.
确实
Truly.
去一趟布鲁克纳广场的圣玛丽亚教堂
Run to the cathedral of Santa Maria in Brucknerplatz.
买♥♥一根素白的半长蜡烛
Buy one of the plain, half-length candles
找回四块零钱
and take back four Klubecks in change.
在圣器安置所点亮它 简单念一段玫瑰经
Light it in the sacristy, say a brief rosary
然后去门德尔家给我买♥♥一份巧克力泡芙
then go to Mendl’s and get me a courtesan au chocolat.
要是还有找零
If there’s any money left,
都给那个瘸了的擦鞋男孩
give it to the crippled shoe-shine boy.
-这就去 先生 -等一下
– Right away, sir. – Hold it.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是泽罗 先生 新来的门童
I’m Zero, sir. The new Lobby Boy.
-你说你是泽罗 -是的 先生
– Zero, you say? – Yes, sir.
我从没听说过你 也没见过你 谁雇的你
I’ve never heard of you, never laid eyes on you. Who hired you?
-莫舍先生 -莫舍先生
– Mr. Mosher, sir. – Mr. Mosher!
什么事 古斯塔夫先生
Yes, Monsieur Gustave?
我是否可以认为 你偷偷雇佣了这位年轻人
Am I to understand you’ve surreptitiously hired this young man
做门童
in the position of a Lobby Boy?
他还在试用期间
He’s been engaged for a trial period,
当然要等你的批准了
pending your approval, of course.
大概吧 谢谢你 莫舍先生
Perhaps, yes. Thank you, Mr. Mosher.
不客气 古斯塔夫先生
You’re most welcome, Monsieur Gustave.
你现在将进行正式面试
You’re now going to be officially interviewed.
我要不要先去把蜡烛点了 先生
Should I go and light the candle first, sir?
什么 不用了
What? No.
经验
Experience?
金斯基酒店 厨房♥帮工六个月
Hotel Kinski, Kitchen Boy, six months.
贝尔利茨酒店 清洁工三个月
Hotel Berlitz, Mop and Broom Boy, three months.
-在那之前我负责刷锅… -经验 无
– Before that I was a Skillet Scrubber… – Experience, zero.
再次感谢你 古斯塔夫先生
Thank you again, Monsieur Gustave.
整理好你的帽子 阿纳托尔
Straighten that cap, Anatole.
-我的荣幸 施耐德先生 -带子断了
– The pleasure’s mine, Herr Schneider. – The strap’s busted.
-这些不行 -完全同意
– These are not acceptable. – I fully agree.
-教育程度 -我学过阅读和拼写
– Education? – I studied reading and spelling.
我上过小学 我就算是…
I started my primary school. I almost…
-教育程度 无 -它爆♥炸♥了
– Education, zero. – Now it’s exploded.
早上好 西塞罗 叫该死的水管工过来
Good morning, Cicero. Call the goddamn plumber!
今天下午可以吗 古斯塔夫先生
This afternoon, Monsieur Gustave?
一定 列伯灵夫人
Without fail, Frau Liebling.
-这是什么鬼 -现在别问
– What in hell is this? – Not now.
家庭成员
Family?

Zero.
六楼 伊戈尔
Six, Igor.
你为什么想当门童
Why do you want to be a Lobby Boy?
谁会不想呢
Well, who wouldn’t,
这可是布达佩斯大饭店啊 先生
at the Grand Budapest, sir?
这里很有名
It’s an institution.
非常好
Very good.
-一千块 -天哪
– A thousand Klubecks. – My goodness.
您曾经做过门童吗 先生
Were you ever a Lobby Boy, sir?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我想您总得从某个地方起步…
Well, I suppose you’d have to start somewhere…
-去把那该死的蜡烛点了 -是的 先生
– Go and light the goddamn candle. – Yes, sir.
一个月后
就这样 我的生活开始了
And so, my life began.
年轻的门童
Junior Lobby Boy in-training,
在布达佩斯大饭店
Grand Budapest Hotel,
接受古斯塔夫·H先生严格的教导
under the strict command of Monsieur Gustave H.
我成了他的门生
I became his pupil,
他则是我的管理者和引导者
and he was to be my counselor and guardian.
礼宾处
什么是门童
What is a Lobby Boy?
门童要毫不显眼 却始终处于视线之内
A Lobby Boy’s completely invisible, yet always in sight.
门童要记得客人的忌讳
A Lobby Boy remembers what people hate.
门童要在客人提出之前
A Lobby Boy anticipates the client’s needs
就预料到他们的需求
before the needs are needed.
门童最重要的是谨言慎行
A Lobby Boy is, above all, discreet to a fault.
我们的客人知道他们的秘密
Our guests know their deepest secrets,
坦白说 有一些可是相当的见不得人
some of which are, frankly, rather unseemly,
这些秘密将会随我们埋进坟墓
will go with us to our graves.
-所以把嘴闭紧了 泽罗 -是的 先生
– So keep your mouth shut, Zero. – Yes, sir.
海因里希
公爵套房♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!