Home 冒险电影 布达佩斯大饭店

布达佩斯大饭店

0
布达佩斯大饭店
本来在生活中我非常讨厌粉色,但是在电影中我不得不爱粉色!

但有一件事是毋庸置疑的
But one thing was certain,
德高夫·昂·塔克西丝家族非常强大
the Desgoffe und Taxis were a very powerful family,
而我们的时间不多了
and time was not on our side.
古斯塔夫先生来信了 泽罗
A letter from Monsieur Gustave. Zero.
-您想让我… -读吧
– You want me to…? – Read it.
“我最亲爱与忠诚的同事们”
“My dear and trusted colleagues…”
我非常想念你们 此刻我在这
I miss you deeply as I write from the confines
令人遗憾和荒谬的监禁期间给你们写信
of my regrettable and preposterous incarceration.
在我恢复自♥由♥身 再次见到你们之前
Until I walk amongst you again as a free man,
维护布达佩斯大饭店的显赫名声
the Grand Budapest remains in your hands,
就靠你们了
as does its impeccable reputation.
请继续让它发光发热
Keep it spotless and glorify it.
一丝不苟地打理好酒店
Take extra special care of every little-bitty bit of it
想象我就是一只挥动着马鞭的鹰
as if I were watching over you like a hawk
在一旁监管着你们的工作 事实也如此
with a horse whip in its talons, because I am.
在我离开期间 如有任何差池
Should I discover a lapse of any variety during my absence,
我回去后必将迅速严惩
I promise, swift and merciless justice will descend upon you.
一座伟大而高贵的宅邸正处于你们的保护中
A great and noble house has been placed under your protection.
如有发现任何不轨行为 请告诉泽罗
Tell Zero if you see any funny business.
“你们忠诚的古斯塔夫先生”
“Your devoted Monsieur Gustave.”
还有一首诗 但我们还是边吃边听吧
Then there’s a poem, but we might want to start on the soup
毕竟这诗有46节
since it’s 46 stanzas.
“一颗潮湿的黑土 融进了满是粪便的鼠窝
“A moist, black ash dampens the filth of a dung-dark rat’s nest
“夹杂着腐木的气味
“And mingles with the thick scent of wood rot
“流浪儿像云雀一样 唱起了歌♥儿”
“While the lark song of a guttersnipe…”
我一直没相信过那个管家
I never trusted that butler.
-他太诚实了 -你是说太诚实了吗
– He’s too honest. – Too honest, you say?
尽管如此
Right, well, be that as it may,
赶紧给我找到他 干得利落点
find him quick and make it snappy.
有人想来盘玉米粥吗
May I offer any of you inmates a plate of mush?
没有吗
No? Anyone?
刀疤脸 你不要吗
You with the very large scar on your face?
尝尝吧 早上熬制的 健康又暖胃
Try it. It’s actually quite warm and nourishing this morning.
再加点盐就行了
It needs a dash of salt.
日安
Good day.
绅士们 有要玉米粥的吗
Mush, gents? Any takers?
请便
Suit yourselves.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 赶紧起床吧
Rise and shine. Chop, chop.
早上好 小粉
Good morning, Pinky.
-又有门德尔的蛋糕了啊 -没错
– Mendl’s again? – Precisely.
谁有割喉刀
Who’s got the throat slitter?
-人间美味啊 -门德尔家就是一流的
– Out of this world. – Mendl’s is the best.
-干活去 -古斯塔夫先生
– Well, back to work. – Monsieur Gustave?
怎么了
Yes?
我和兄弟们谈过了
Me and the boys talked it over.
我们认为你是个非常直的人[双关]We think you’re a really straight fellow.
虽然从来没有人那样评价我
Well, I’ve never been accused of that before,
但还是谢谢你们的认可
but I appreciate the sentiment.
你是我们中的一员了
You’re one of us now.
这话太感人了
What a lovely thing to say.
谢谢小粉 谢谢冈瑟
Thank you, dear Pinky. Thank you, Gunther.
谢谢老狼
Thank you, Wolf.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
告诉他 路德维格
Tell him, Ludwig.
19号♥检查站是个很棘手的拘留所
Checkpoint 19 ain’t no two-bit hoosegow.
所有的门窗以及排气口都用铁网拦起来了
You got broad-gauge iron bars on every door, vent and window.
地面上有72个警卫 塔上还有16个
You got 72 guards on the floor and 16 more in the towers.
还有一条325英尺深养满鳄鱼的护城河
You got a 325-foot drop into a moat full of crocodiles.
但 再完美的东西都有漏洞
But, like the best of them, it’s got a soft spot,
它的漏洞
which in this case happens to take the form
就在它的雨水下水道系统
of a storm-drain sewer system
这可以追溯到用原始岩石建造防御系统的
dating from the time of the original rock fortification
中世纪时期
way back in the Middle Ages.
也没人说它是一条
Now, nobody’s saying it’s a stroll down a tree-lined promenade
给贵妇带着贵宾狗散步的林荫大道
with a fine lady and a white poodle,
但它却有我们要找的 漏洞
but it’s got what you’d call “Vulnerability,”
那就是我们的出路
and that’s our bread and butter.
拿去看看
Take a look.
这是谁画的
Who drew this?
你还想是谁画的 我啊
What do you mean, “Who drew this?” I did.
这画功太有水平了 路德维格
Very good. You’ve got a wonderful line, Ludwig.
展现了极高的艺术水准
This shows great artistic promise.
问题是 你要怎么攻破这道防线
Question, how do you intend to penetrate this lowest rudiment?
它不是由25英寸的花岗岩加固而成的吗
It’s 25 inches of reinforced granite masonry, is it not?
用割喉刀来凿的话
Digging with the throat-slitter,
至少也要持续不断地凿三到六个月
I expect this would take three to six months of continual effort,
相信到了那个时候
during which time several of our members
我们当中的几位都要被处死了
will have been violently executed.
你说到点上了 古斯塔夫先生
You hit the nail on the head, Mr. Gustave.
我们有假证件 二手衣物
We got fake documents, second-hand street clothes,
还有棍棒和双层床单做成的绳梯
a rope ladder made of sticks and bunk-linens,
但我们需要挖掘用的工具
but we need digging tools,
这在牢房♥里是找不到的
which are proving hard to come by in this flop-house.
讲到这里
At this point in the story,
这位老人突然沉默了 并将羊脊肉推到了一边
the old man fell silent and pushed away his saddle of lamb.
他的双眼失去了神采
His eyes went blank as two stones.
我可以看出他陷入了挣扎
I could see he was in distress.
您不舒服吗 穆斯塔法先生
Are you ill, Mr. Moustafa?
我终于问道
I finally asked.
不 我没事
Oh, dear me, no.
他说
He said.
我只是不知道要如何讲下去
It’s only that I don’t know how to proceed.
他哭了
He was crying.
我从来没有提起过阿加莎
You see, I never speak of Agatha,
因为哪怕只是想想她的名字
because even at the thought of her name
我都会无法控制自己的情绪
I’m unable to control my emotions.
看来也没法回避了
Well, I suppose there’s no way around it.
是她救了我们
You see, she saved us.
在我们第三次正式约会的时候
On our third formal rendezvous,
我向她求了婚 她也答应了
I had asked for her hand in marriage and she had agreed.
一个月前
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意
– Will you marry me? – Yes.
当时我们连50块都没有
We did not have 50 Klubecks between the two of us.
没有人知道 也没有人在乎
No one knew, of course, but, then, who would have cared?
我们的眼中只有彼此
We were each completely on our own in the world,
我们深爱着对方
and we were deeply in love.
-给 -谢谢
– Here. – Thank you.
-是一本书 -看得出来
– It’s a book. – I see.
《浪漫诗集》 第一册
Romantic Poetry, Volume One.
古斯塔夫先生推荐的 我自己也有一本
Monsieur Gustave recommended it. I have a copy of my own as well.
我想我把惊喜给毁了
I ruined the surprise, I suppose.
反正我都会拆开的
I’ll go ahead and open it, anyway.
读读我的赠言
Read the inscription.
致我最珍贵迷人的阿加莎
在此表达我对你的尊重 爱慕以及敬仰
献上我的吻 祝福和爱
古斯塔夫先生坚持
Monsieur Gustave insisted
要来一个突击盘问
on an immediate and thorough cross-examination…
她真是太迷人了
She’s charming. She’s so charming.
在此期间 他送了阿加莎一个瓷吊坠
during which he presented Agatha with a porcelain pendant
和五打独♥立♥包装的白色郁金香
and five dozen individually tissue-wrapped white tulips
放在婴儿棺材大小的盒子里
in a box the size of a child’s coffin.
-这样不太对 -你在说什么呢
– It’s not right. – I beg your pardon?
他为什么要生闷气
Why is he sulking?
她是我的女朋友 你不能随便给她买♥♥东西
She’s my girlfriend. You can’t just buy her things.
我只是代表你访问一下这位迷人的小姐
I’m only interviewing this vision of loveliness on your behalf.
在这个世界里一刻也不要嫉妒 泽罗
Never be jealous in this life, Zero, not even for an instant.
他在跟你调情吗
Is he flirting with you?
-是的 -我批准你们在一起
– Yes. – I approve of this union.
阿加莎 我的美人 回到你的挚爱身边吧
Agatha, my beauty, return to your beloved.
很快 我们意识到
Soon we learned…
祝福你们
Blessings upon you both.
阿加莎不仅技术精湛