2021年十月 欧洲
1.家庭
夫人
Madam.
夫人
Madam.
夫人
Madam.
你的眼镜掉了
Your glasses fell off.
我们能换个地方吗
Madam, can we swap places?
我想坐里面
Can we swap places?
反正你在睡觉也不看外面
You’re sleeping and not looking anyway.
你要礼貌点儿
Say thank you.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, madam.
这条穿越白俄♥罗♥斯♥的航♥空♥路线简直是天赐的礼物
This route through Belarus is a gift from God.
比那条海路不知道强多少
It’s a thousand times better than the one over the sea.
不然我也不会选这个
Otherwise I wouldn’t have come here.
带着孩子来的吗
With children?
我这辈子是不可能了
Never in my life.
我们在哈拉斯塔失去了一切
In Harasta we lost everything.
房♥子还有我们开的店
Our home and our store.
我们好不容易逃离了包围 来到了难民营
We escaped the siege and went to the camp.
已经五年了
For five years.
抱歉 我听不懂…
Sorry, I didn’t understand…
你说的话
what you said now.
你说什么
What did you say?
夫人…她说…
So… lady… She said…
叙利亚现在的战争非常激烈 非常糟糕
war in Syria is very strong, very bad.
告诉她那里的孩子们不能去上学 是你在教他们读书
Tell her the kids couldn’t go to school. And that you used to teach them.
难民营里没有学校
No school in the camp.
所以都是我在教我的孙子孙女读书
I teach my grandson, my granddaughter.
哦 我明白了
Ah, okay, I understand.
爷爷 我怎么什么也看不见
Grandpa, I can’t see anything.
当然了 亲爱的 因为我们已经飞到云上面了
Yes, darling, because we are in the middle of a cloud.
云就是水 是吗
A cloud is water, right?
当然 不然雨是从哪里来呢
Of course, where does rain come from?
爷爷 我们离瑞典越来越近了吧
Grandpa, we’re getting close to Sweden.
不 亲爱的 还远着呢
No, darling, this isn’t Sweden.
你怎么知道 – 因为我们先要去白俄♥罗♥斯♥
How do you know? – Because first we are going to Belarus.
我们从白俄♥罗♥斯♥往波兰去 然后才是你瑞典的叔叔家里
From Belarus we go to Poland, and then to your uncle in Sweden.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥到了 祝您旅程愉快
Nice stay in Belarus.
看 我们到了
Look, look, this is Belarus.
亲爱的 把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone, darling.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥到了 祝您旅程愉快
Nice stay in Belarus.
旅程愉快 这是送您的 – 哦 谢谢
Nice stay in Belarus. It’s for you. – Oh, thank you.
乘客们您好 我是本次航♥班♥的机长
Dear passengers, this is your captain speaking.
飞机即将开始下降 我们的终点是明斯克机场
Shortly, we are going to commence our descent and approach to Minsk airport.
那里的天气很好
The weather down there is quite good,
晴转多云 气温为零下两度
but it’s partly cloudy and the temperature is minus two degrees.
很高兴这次旅程有你们相伴
And it was my pleasure to have you all on board
祝您度过愉快的一天
and we wish you a very good day.
阿布·巴希尔 – 亲爱的
Abu Bashir? – Yes, my darling.
你都记下来了吧 – 是的
Did you write it down? – Yes.
现在应该已经到了 是一辆浅色的小巴
It should be there by now, a light-colored minibus.
你们不要乱走 他知道怎么找你们
Don’t move, he knows where to find you.
我都已经打点好了 钱也都付了
Remember, everything is paid for
他会带你们去最宽松的边境的
and he’ll take you to the best border crossing.
知道了吗 – 好的
Ok? – Ok.
叔叔 你答应我的游戏买♥♥了吗
Uncle, did you buy me that game you promised?
当然了 就在这里
Of course, here it is.
你一到就能看见它了
It will be waiting for you when you get here.
谢谢叔叔
Thank you, uncle.
不客气 亲爱的 巴希尔呢
You’re welcome, my darling. Where is Bashir?
巴希尔 你哥哥想和你谈谈
Bashir! Your brother wants to talk to you.
嗨 – 你怎么样
Hi. – How are you?
就那样吧 – 你很快就会到欧盟国家了
Alright. – You’ll be in the European Union soon.
然后你马上开车去马尔默 – 知道了
Then a quick drive to Malmö. – Alright.
阿米娜 – 我在
Amina? – Yes?
一旦你到达边境… – 嗯
Once you get to the border… – Yes.
马上把你的定位发给我 这样我才能叫司机来接你
send me your location so the driver can pick you up
好的
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
到了 – 我们的小巴
Here it is! – That’s our minibus.
先生
Sir?
你们要去边境吗 – 是的
Are you going to the border? – Yes.
我可以和你一起吗
Can I come with you?
她要干什么 – 她想和我们一起去
What does she want? – She wants to come with us.
但我们又不认识她
But we don’t know her.
有空位的话就捎上她呗 – 还有空位 带上她吧
If there are seats, let her come. – There are, and why shouldn’t she come?
来吧 女士 – 好的
Yes, madam, okay. – Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥
天啊
Oh God!
要付300美元
300 now.
他说他要300美元
He said he wants 300.
三百美元
300!
没有美元 没有美元
No dollar, no dollar.
韦萨姆说他都结清了
Wesam paid him everything.
先生 请您不要生气 我给你300欧元
Sir, please don’t get angry. I’ll give you 300 euros.
这比美元还要值钱
It’s more than dollars, okay?
伊利亚 这是怎么回事 – 没事儿
Ilya? What’s going on? – Everything’s fine.
好啦好啦 – 等着吧
Come on, come on. – Wait.
韦萨姆什么钱都付了 为什么还要多给他钱
Wesam paid him everything, why is she paying again?
就当是破财免灾了
Let her give it to him, we don’t want any trouble.
怎么了吗
What’s wrong with them?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
爷爷 我们到瑞典了吗 – 还没有呢 亲爱的
Have we made it to Sweden yet, Grandpa? – Not yet, my love.
妈妈 我要尿尿 – 再等等 一会儿去找个厕所
Mama, I need to pee. – We’ll find a toilet right away, sweetie.
我也想尿尿 但我就没有很吵
Me too, but I’m not complaining.
没有信♥号♥♥ – 没有信♥号♥♥吗
No coverage. – No coverage?
再试试
Why don’t you try?
那是什么 – 怎么了
What was that? – What is it?
这里就是边境吗
Is here the state border?
是的 快出去吧
It’s the border, out, out. Come on, come on.
来吧 加利亚
Come on, Ghalia!
就是这里了吗
Is here the state border?
是的 – 快走 快走
There’s the border. – Yes, go, go.
动起来 动起来
Move it, move it.
跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run!
快过去
Go, go. That’s the border.
去 去 去
Go, go, go.
走 走 走 快走
Go, go, go, faster. Go!
我的包
The bag!
跑起来
Run!
快他妈的跑
Fucking run!
我说跑起来
Run, I said!

Run!
快跑
You have to run now. Run, run!
来吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
跑进森林里
Run into the forest!
波兰
稍等一会儿
Give me a second.
把包放下来吧
Take your backpack off.
妈妈…我尿裤子了
Mama… I peed my pants.
没关系 我们换一下就行了
Don’t worry, I’ll change them.
跟我来
Come with me.
努尔 亲爱的 发生了什么事
Nur, darling, what happened?
你的手怎么流血了
Why is your hand bleeding?
波兰 | 白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Poland | Belarus
我们在波兰了
We’re in Poland.
我们到欧洲了
We’re in Europe.
我们在欧盟国家了 我们成功了
We’re in the European Union! We made it!
她说我们在欧洲了
She said we are in Europe.
我们已经到欧洲了
We’ve reached Europe.
我看看你的手
Show me your hand.