哈迪 我从你还是个孩子的时候就认识你了
Hardy, I have known you since you were a boy,
所以我有足够的立场来证明
so I think I have the requisite experience
你真的是没救了 换句话说 你简直就是直立行走的
and insight to aver that you are and always have been
阴♥茎♥癌组织
penis cancer in human form.
这只眼
It’s this one.
你应该看这里
This is the one you should look at.
安格斯 请进
Angus, step inside, please.
哦 – 你好
Oh. – Hello.
你好
Hello.
怎么没来吃早饭
I missed you at breakfast.
我当时 呃…我很忙
I was, uh… I was busy.
所以你已经决定好要去哪里了吗
So did you decide where you’re going to go?
还在想
Yes and no.
嗯 首先 我要把我的东西♥藏♥在
Um, first, I’m going to stash my stuff
锡拉丘兹的一个朋友家里 然后…
at a friend’s in Syracuse, and then…
我也不知道
I don’t know.
也许先从迦太基开始吧
Maybe I’ll start in Carthage.
我就希望你会这么说
I was hoping you were going to say that.
为你的专著准备的
For your monograph.
我不懂 玛丽
I don’t know, Mary.
这里有很多空白页
There’s a lot of empty pages in here.
那就是你要思考的问题了
Yeah, well, that’s your problem, man.
你要做的就是
All you got to do
一个字一个字地写满
is write one word after another.
没那么难吧
Can’t be that hard, can it?
你呢
What about you?
什么我呢
What about me what?
哦 不 我哪儿也不去
Oh, no, I’m not going anywhere. Mm-mm.
我不像你 我喜欢有一份工作
I’m not like you. I like having a job.
另外 我还在赞供孩子上大学的钱呢
Plus, I’m saving up for college.
我姐姐的孩子
My sister’s baby.
佩妮怎么说的
What is the word from Penny?
佩吉 – 佩吉
Peggy. – Peggy.
只是如果是男孩的话…
Only that if it’s a boy…
…他的中间名就是柯蒂斯
…his middle name is going to be Curtis.
听说他因为吃大粪而被开除了
I heard he got booted for eating feces.
什么
What?
他肯定是在更衣室被抓到了
Apparently he got caught in the locker room.
他把手伸进马桶里 偷走了大便
Hand in the commode, burgling turds.
我听到的可不是这个
That’s not what I heard.
你听到了什么
What did you hear?
没关系
Doesn’t matter.
反正他已经是过去了
Either way, he’s history.
教历史的现在变成历史了
Fucker taught history, now is history.
对吧 塔利
Right, Tully?
你好
Hi.
哦 你好
Oh, hi.
呃…
Look, uh…
我不知道你对我妈妈和斯坦利说了什么
I don’t know what you said to my mom and Stanley,
还有伍德鲁普 但是…
Woodrup, but…
我现在不会被开除了
all I know is I’m not getting kicked out
但是你被解雇了
and, uh, you got fired.
嗯 我只是说了实话
Well, I just told the truth.
大多数的吧
Mostly.
巴顿人
Barton man.
巴顿人
Barton man.
第五节课上课了
Fifth period.
不过是节体育课
You know, it’s, uh… it’s only PE.
我可以翘掉
Maybe I could skip.
我们可以去镇里
We could head over to The Winning Ticket.
吃个汉堡喝杯啤酒
Grab a burger and a beer.
你想要的啤酒香槟是吧
Ah. Miller High Life, no doubt.
你是喝不到誓不罢休
You never give up, do you?
我想既然已经被解雇了
Well, they already fired you, so I figured
值得一试
it was worth a shot.
你的逻辑很完美 但是不行
Your logic is flawless, but, uh, no.
抬起头 好吗
Keep your head up, all right?
你不应该低着头
You can do this.
你也是
Yeah, I was gonna tell you the same thing.
再见
See ya.
再见了
See ya.
♪ 哭泣 ♪
♪ Crying ♪
♪ 眼泪对谁都没有好处 ♪
♪ Crying never did nobody no good no how ♪
♪ 所以我从不 ♪
♪ That’s why I ♪
♪ 落泪 ♪
♪ I don’t cry ♪
♪ 所以我从不 ♪
♪ That’s why I ♪
♪落泪 ♪
♪ I don’t cry ♪
♪ 大笑吧 ♪
♪ Laughing ♪
♪ 它有时会给人带来好的影响 ♪
♪ Laughing sometimes does somebody some good somehow ♪
♪ 所以我 ♪
♪ That’s why I ♪
♪ 现在总是大笑 ♪
♪ I’m laughing now ♪
♪ 所以我 ♪
♪ That’s why I ♪
♪ 现在总是大笑 ♪
♪ I’m laughing now ♪
♪ 去爱吧 ♪
♪ Loving ♪
♪ 但是爱从未 ♪
♪ Loving never did me ♪
♪ 给予我 ♪
♪ No good no how ♪
♪ 半点儿好处 ♪
♪ No how ♪
♪ 所以我 ♪
♪ That’s why I ♪
♪ 现在无法爱你 ♪
♪ Can’t love you now ♪
♪ 所以我 ♪
♪ That’s why I ♪
♪ 现在无法爱你 ♪
♪ Can’t love you now ♪
♪ 谎言 ♪
♪ Lying ♪
♪ 说谎对任何人都没有好处 ♪
♪ Lying never did nobody no good no how ♪
♪ 那为什么 ♪
♪ No how ♪
♪ 为什么 ♪
♪ So why am I ♪
♪ 现在言不由衷的人是我 ♪
♪ Lying now? ♪
♪ 为什么 ♪
♪ So why am I ♪
♪ 现在言不由衷的人是我 ♪
♪ Lying now? ♪