Lucas, stay there.
停下
Stop!
把手给我
Give me your hand!
抓住那个
Hold on to that!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
妈妈
Mom!
– 我是想帮忙的 – 抓住我的手
– I wanted to help! – Get my hand!
来呀
Come on.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom, Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
求求你
Please.
别再离开我了 妈妈
Never do that to me again, mom.
– 妈妈 别再离开我了 – 我在这儿
– Never do that to me again, mom. – I’m here.
没事了 我在呢
All right. I’m here.
– 抓住那棵树 那边那颗 – 好的
– Hung up that tree, that tree over there. – Yes, yes.
很好 太好了
That is perfect. That is perfect.
小心 卢卡斯 别动
Be careful, Lucas. No, don’t move.
就这样呆着
Stay very still.
妈妈 我是个勇敢的孩子 但我害怕
I was a brave kid, mom, but I was scared.
我也很害怕
I’m scared too.
其他人在哪儿
Where is everybody?
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了
What?
你在流血
You’re bleeding mom.
天哪
Oh my God!
没事的
It’s okay.
– 我不忍♥心看 – 没事的
– I can’t see you like this. – It’s okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你走前面
You go first.
那棵树 那棵大树
The tree there, the big one.
你觉得我们能爬上去吗
Do you think we can climb it?
好的 咱们走
Okay, let’s go.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
慢着 你听到了吗
Wait. Did you hear that?
– 妈妈 我们什么都做不了 – 慢着
– Mom, there’s nothing we can do. – Wait.
我们快到了 我们得去安全的地方
We are almost there. We have to get to safety.
不 我们得帮助那个孩子
No, we have to help the child.
妈妈 要是再来阵大浪 我们会死的
Mom, if another wave catches us down here, we will die.
我们得马上爬上那颗树
We have to climb that tree right now.
走吧
Come on.
你在哪
Where are you?
妈妈 看看你自己 我们需要帮助
Mom, look at you, we need help!
我们不能冒这个险
We cannot risk it.
妈妈 我们不能冒这个险 走吧
We can’t risk it, mom. Come on.
听着
Listen.
如果那个孩子是西蒙或者托马斯呢
What if that boy was Simon or Thomas?
要是求救的是他们呢
What if they needed help?
你一定会希望有人救他们
You’ll want someone to help them,
– 不是吗 – 西蒙和托马斯已经死了
– wouldn’t we? – Simon and Thomas are dead!
即使这是我们能做的最后一件事
Even if it’s the last thing we do.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
爸爸
Dad!
妈妈 看那里 我找到了
Look there, Mom, I see.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事了 没事了
It’s okay, it’s okay.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我是卢卡斯 你叫什么
I’m Lucas, what’s your name?
– 丹尼尔 – 好的 丹尼尔
– Daniel. – Okay, Daniel.
你会没事的 我们来救你出去 好吗
You’ll be okay, we gonna get you out, okay?
把他扶起来
Lift him.
没事的 没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事的 别担心 没事的没事的
It’s okay. Don’t worry. It’s okay, it’s okay…
别动 我就回来
Don’t move. I’ll be back.
妈妈 我下来了 等我一会儿
Mom, I’m coming down, just give me a second.
不用 我自己能行
No, I can do it.
妈妈 我下来了
Mom, I’m coming down.
我能行 卢卡斯
I can do it, Lucas!
求你 就待在上面
Just stay there, please.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
妈妈 看 他们来救我们了
Moma, look. They are coming for us.
在这里
Hey, over here!
爬下去 卢卡斯
Climb down, Lucas.
不不不
No, no, no!
– 卢卡斯 – 妈妈 我在这儿
– Lucas? – Mom, I’m here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
孩子们
My boys.
我再也见不到我的孩子们了
I can no longer see them. My boys.
我的孩子们
My boys.
不管他们带我去哪儿 你一定要跟着
Do not let them take me anywhere without you.
别担心 妈妈
Don’t worry, Mom.
我发誓不会丢下你一个人的
I will not leave you alone. I promise.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
丹尼尔呢 丹尼尔怎么办
Where is Daniel? What about Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
卢卡斯 丹尼尔在哪儿
Lucas, where is Daniel?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 这儿好冷 – 妈妈 这不冷啊
– It’s very cold in here. – It’s not cold, Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 怎么啦
Mom, what’s wrong?
我需要抗生素 去橱柜里找找
I need some antibiotics. Look in the cupboard.
我不认识标签 都是泰文
I can’t read the labels. They are in Thai.
应该有英文的 看看旁边
It got to be in English and look at the side.
仔细看
Look carefully.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那边的男孩
See that boy?
我是他唯一的亲人了 你明白吗
I’m all he’s got in the world. Do you understand?
我也是医生 我在流血
I’m a doctor too. I’m bleeding.
你一定要帮我止住
You’ve got to stop it.
求求你 我需要抗生素
Please, I need some antibiotics.
请帮帮我
Please help.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我失去了我的丈夫和两个孩子
I lost my husband and two children.
如果我有什么不测
If something happens to me…
是什么颜色的
What color is it?
– 什么 – 我的腿
– What? – My leg?
– 还是红的吗 – 是的 还是红的
– Is it still red? – Yes, it’s still red.
– 那说明什么 – 是好现象
– What does it mean? – It’s good.
只要不变黑就行
As long as it doesn’t turn black.
你得吃些东西 吃吧
You need to eat something. Eat it.
– 真霸道 – 不知道是遗传谁的啊
– So bossy. – I wonder who I take after.
你好
Hello.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我叫玛丽亚 这是我儿子卢卡斯
My name is Maria. And this is my son Lucas.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
给她点橘子
Hey, give her some tangerine.
她一定饿死了
She must be starving.
小心
Be careful.
快把头侧过来 不然会呛到的
Turn your head to the side please. You’ll choke if you don’t.
来人 来人啊 她需要帮助

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!