I’m scared too.
但你知道我什么时候觉得最害怕吗
But do you know, do you know, the most scary bit for me…
– 大水冲过来的时候 – 不是
– When the water hit. – No.
在那之后 我浮出水面
After that, when I came up,
发现我自己一个人
I was on my own.
那是最可怕的地方
That was the scariest part.
当我看到你们两个在往树上爬的时候
And then I saw the two of you climbing to the tree.
我突然就没那么害怕了
I didn’t feel so scared anymore.
那时我知道我不是一个人 懂吗
I knew I wasn’t on my own. You see?
如果妈妈和卢卡斯现在孤立无援呢
What if Mommy and Lucas are on their own right now…
想想他们该有多害怕
Imagine how scared they’ll be.
– 我们可以一起去找他们 – 不行
– We’ll look for them together. – No!
你不能
You can’t…
托马斯 你得照顾好西蒙
Thomas, you have to look after Simon.
我去继续找他们
And I’m going to keep looking for them.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
明白了吗
Now you understand?

Hello.
我能听到
Yeah, I hear you.
没人知道发生了什么事
Nobody knows what’s going on.
你们没事吧 有家人走丢了吗
Are you alright? Have you lost someone?
我们没事 只是想尽快离开这儿
We’re fine. We just want to get out of here.
打扰一下 我一直在想办法打电♥话♥回家
Excuse me. I’ve been trying to place a call back home.
我能不能用一下您的手♥机♥ 很快就好
I wonder if I could use your phone? It will be very quick.
看看周围吧 大家都需要帮助
Look around you man, everybody’s needing something right now.
电池快用完了 我们还需要用
Our battery is almost dead, and we need the phone.
我们试图清理街道 但…
We tried clearing the road, but I…
我想和这里能掌事的人谈谈
I like to talk to somebody in charge who knows a little bit more.
我明早就去找你们 好吗
I’ll see you in the morning. Okay?
你不走吗
You’re not coming?
我不跟你们一起走
No, I’m not coming.
托马斯会照顾你的 好吗
Thomas will take care of you, all right?
听着 你们得乖乖听话 知道吗
Listen to me, you can behave yourselves, okay?
跟好他们不要走散了
You need to stay with this group.
我会尽快赶过去找你们
And I’m going to be with you just as soon as I can. Okay?
你们一定要听话
You gonna behave yourselves. Okay?
我爱你们
I love you.
你能帮我照顾一下两个儿子吗
Will you look out for my boys for me? Please.
跟我们一起走吧
Come with us.
你知道这是白费力气
You know it’s useless.
我必须继续去找
I can’t stop looking.
我爱你们 明天见 我保证
I love you. I’ll see you tomorrow, I promise.
我爱你们
I love you.
玛丽亚
Maria!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
玛丽亚
Maria!
糟糕
Oh no!
你没事吧
Hey man, are you okay?
上车吧 我们把你载到安全的地方
Get in the car. We will drive you somewhere safer.
我老婆本来不打算来泰国过圣诞的
My wife didn’t want to come to Thailand for Christmas holidays.
因为我腿受伤了
Because of my leg.
我坚持要来 我的小女儿吉娜
I insisted, my little girl Ginna.
她才两岁
She’s just two.
当时我被巨响吵醒了
The noise woke me up.
发现自己一个人在房♥间里
I was alone in the room.
我走到阳台看到海水正冲上陆地
I went out to the terrace and saw the sea coming in land.
我花了五秒钟时间赶到楼梯那里
It took me five seconds to reach the stairs,
水就已经漫上来了
but the water was already there.
连五秒钟都不用
It was not more than five seconds.
我在床上发现了我老婆
On the bed, I found a note
写给我的纸条 说她们在沙滩上
from my wife saying they were at the beach.
– 你当时是在酒店吧 – 没错
– You were at the hotel, right? – Yeah.
水冲过来的时候我们全家都在泳池附近
My whole family was around the swimming- pool when the water hit.
我最先找到了二儿子 托马斯
I found my middle son first, Thomas,
他在一棵很高的树顶上
he was on top of this really tall tree.
我花了好久好久才说服他爬下来
It took me forever to convince him to come down.
他吓坏了
Because he was so scared, you know.
后来又找到了小儿子西蒙
And I found my little one, Simon,
他在一棵棕榈树顶上
he was holding on top of a palmtree.
他只有五岁
He’s only five.
我把他们送到山顶去了
I sent them to the mountains.
这样我才能继续去找老婆和大儿子
So I can keep looking for my wife and my oldest son.
这是我做过的最艰难的决定
Toughest decision I ever made.
– 你打过电♥话♥回家吗 – 我找不到电♥话♥
– Have you called home yet? – I can’t find a phone.
我一直存着手♥机♥的电量
I’m saving my battery,
就怕万一家里给我打电♥话♥
just in case, my family calls.
请用吧
Please.
谢谢 我保证很快就用好
Thank you. It will be very quick, I promise.
– 喂 – 布莱
– Yes? – Bry?
亨利 谢天谢地 你没事吧
Yes Henry, thank God, how are you?
有其他人给你电♥话♥吗
Did you hear from anyone yet?
没有 亨利 你是第一个打的
No Henry, you’re the first call.
大家都没事吧 亨利
Is everyone all right?… Henry?
玛丽亚和卢卡斯不在这里
Maria and Lucas are not here.
不在那里是什么意思
What do you mean, not there?
海浪把大家都冲散了
The wave came and swept everyone away.
我找到了托马斯和西蒙
I found Thomas and Simon,
但是玛丽亚和卢卡斯没找到
but not Maria and Lucas…
我不知道该怎么办 不知道要去哪找
I don’t know what to do or where to look!
亨利 冷静点
Henry. Calm down!
我得挂了 很多人都需要用这电♥话♥
I have to go. Many people need this phone, okay?
– 我晚点联♥系♥你 – 亨利
– I’ll call you later. – Henry?
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 你要我♥干♥嘛 – 你不能就这么挂了
– What do you want me to do? – You can’t leave it like that.
– 继续啊 打回去吧 – 继续打啊
– Go on, come on. – Go on!
快打啊 快打
Come on man, come on.
我得再给他打回去
I should call him back.
– 亨利吗 – 布莱 还是我 听着
– Yes, Henry? – Bry, it’s me again. Look…
我发誓一定会找到他们的
I promise I won’t stop looking until I find them,
好吗 好的
okay? Okay.
我不知道该怎么做 这是场噩梦一样
I don’t know what to do, because it’s nighttime.But I’ll…
但我会找遍所有的医院
I’ll look in all hospitals,
寻遍所有的避难所
I’ll look in all shelters.
我会找到他们的 我保证
I will find them, I promise you that.
– 找到了我就打电♥话♥给你 – 好的
– I’ll call you when I do. – Okay.
多谢
Thanks.
我能跟你一起去吗
Can I go with you?
我害怕
I’m scared.
闭上眼睛 想点好事情
Close your eyes, think of something nice.
我能坐你旁边吗
May I sit with you?
你多大了
How old are you?
差不多七十四了 你呢
Almost seventy- four. And you?
七岁半
Seven and a half.
你能帮我盖好吗
Can you cover me?
– 他没事吧 – 没事 他就是在睡觉
– Is he alright? – Yeah, he’s just sleep.He’s fine.
把毯子盖盖好 他就乖乖睡了
Cover a blanket on him, he’s alright.
你喜欢看星星吗
You like looking at stars, don’t you?
没错 大部分星座我都能找到
I do, I could find most of constellations.
这里的星空有点不同
Here, the sky is different.
有些星球
Some of those stars
很久很久以前就已经燃烧殆尽了
have been burned out for a long, long time.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
它们死了 是吗
They’re dead, aren’t they?
它们是死了
They’re dead,
不过它们曾经那么闪耀
but once they were so bright…
它们的光芒仍然穿梭在宇宙中
That their light is still travelling through space.
我们仍然可以看到它们
And we can still see them.
你怎么知道哪一颗死了哪一颗没有呢
How can you know which one is dead and which is not?
你不能啊 所以这很不可思议

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!