斯肯尼·皮特 - 查理
Skinny Pete. -Yo,Charlie.
最近怎样
What’s up,man?
怎么样了
How’s it going.
关于那些黄金 我猜对了
So was I right about the gold bricks or what?
噢 我不是来说这的
Oh,I’m not here to talk about that. We need,uh…
我们需要 呃… 一些补给品
some supplies.
宝贝 先去休息一下
Baby,go relax.
宝贝… 去啊
Baby…
去啊
Go relax.

Yo.

Yo.

Yo.
你没事吧
Supplies.
怎么了 呃…
What’s wrong? Huh?
呃……嗯 一些尼特罗明
Uh… um,some,uh, some nitromin,

uh…
一些 呃…
some,uh…
一些尼特罗明 雷♥管♥…
some nitromin,primer…
你怎么了 -啊
What’s wrong? -Huh?

Yo. Uh,nothing.
没什么 我很好
I’m-I’m cool. I’m-I’m great.
呃 我需要一些 呃 大罐的… 尼特罗明 雷♥管♥
Uh,I just need some, uh,big can of… Nitromin,primer,
导火线… 对 对
detonating cord… -Right,right.
两个三线化学榴弹和一个引爆器
…two triple-charged chemical grenades and a launcher.
对 就像 呃 像我之前跟你说的一样
Right,like I had,uh, you know,told you… earlier.
好的
All right.
那大概要五千
Cost you about five G’s.
成交 准备好给我电♥话♥
Done. Call me.
谢谢 兄弟 不好意思
Thanks,man. I’m sorry about that.
好的 兄弟
Uh-Uh,all right,man.
别生气 走吧
Peace. -Come on.
出来
Get out.
那里
There.
万斯有话对你说
Vance has something to tell you.
说话
Go on.
几星期以前
A couple weeks back…
我在你表兄开的店工作
I was working counter at your cousin’s shop.
一个人进来询问 那批舞娘金砖的事
A guy come in asking about gold bricks with Balinese dancer on them.
你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him?
我说我见过这些金砖
I told him that I’d seen some bricks.
对不起
I’m sorry.
那人长什么样
What did this man look like?
他有又长又黑的头发…
He had,uh… Iong black hair,
脖子上有一大♥片♥纹身
big tattoo on his neck.
他肯定有400磅重
He must have weighed at least 400 pounds.
我知道是谁
I know that guy.
宝贝 自己去玩
Baby,go relax.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是马什科夫
You’re Mashkov.
没错
That’s right.
你去查问过那些舞娘金砖的事
You were asking about gold bricks with a Balinese dancer on them.
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
史蒂夫打电♥话♥来 他在餐厅预订了8点的位子
Steve just called to confirm his 8:00 reservation at the Water Grill.
好 我们再复习一次行动计划 迷倒守卫 8点15打开门
Okay,let’s go over it one more time. Gas the guards, doors open 8:15.
保险箱8点25打开
Safe popped by 8:25.
8点35装车完毕 8点45离开
Loaded by 8:35, out the door by 8:45.
直奔联合车站
Straight to Union Station.
一路绿灯 其他地方都是红灯
Only green lights on your route. The rest of the city’s red.
警♥察♥也像其他人一样在塞车
Cops are stuck in the traffic, like everyone else.
火车10点离站 9点30分保证车子全部进入货柜
Train leaves at 10:00. Cars have to be on the carrier by 9:30.
时间完全正确
Timing’s got to be dead on.
去准备一下
Let’s get ready.
行动吧
Let’s get it.
哇 好漂亮的车
Wow,that is a nice car.
对不起 罗布
Sorry,Rob.
他走了 伙计们
Coast is clear,guys.
是时候了 伙计们 成败就在此举
This is it,guys. Moment of truth.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
该死
Shit!
斯蒂夫的邻居在开派对
Steve’s neighbor’s throwing a party.
先生 你是来参加贝克的派对的吗 不是
Are you here for the,uh,Baker party,sir? No.
伙计们 今晚我们没法炸门了
We’re not blowing any gates tonight,guys.
太多目击者了
Too many witnesses.
斯特拉
Stella.
我知道
I know,I know.
我的约会要迟到了
I’m late for my date.
对 展现你的魅力
Yeah,and you got to be charming.
你要让他再约你出来
You’ll need him to ask you out again.
对不起
Sorry.
请不要站在马路上
Let’s get out of the street.
真不可想象你竟然这样做了
I really can’t imagine you doing that.
什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你看起来 不像那种喜欢冒险的女孩
Well,you don’t really seem like the adventurous type, you know?
别被我的工作服给迷惑了
Don’t let the cable uniform, you know,throw you.
我从来不想当然
I wasn’t making assumptions.
我倒是知道你有些想法
I’ve made some assumptions about you.
真的吗
Oh,really?
然后
And?
还是等着瞧吧
Well… you’re just going to have to wait and see.
为什么要等 不如我们马上验证一下
Why wait? Let’s get a check.
到我家去吧 不用推断了…
Let’s go back to my place. No assumptions…
今晚不行
Not tonight. It’s late.
太晚了 我得回家
I should go home.
什么 公♥司♥有作息规定吗
What,you have a cable company curfew?
没有 但我有些不好的回忆
No, but I’ve made some bad calls in the past.

Hey.
我们得慢慢来 对吗
We should take this maybe a little slower,you know?
这里饭菜可口 我们言谈甚欢
This lovely dinner, sparkling conversation–
你难道还不信任我吗 噢 不
you still don’t trust me?
我什么人都相信
Oh,I trust everyone.
只是不相信人们心中的邪恶
It’s the devil inside them I don’t trust.
这话有意思
It’s an interesting saying.
你哪里听回来的
It’s charming. Where’d you pick that up?
忘了 真的
Can’t remember. Really?
有个人也说过 一模一样的话
I knew a guy who said it exactly like that.
真的 对
Really? Yeah.
这句话我以前 只听他说过
He’s the only person I’ve ever heard say that.He said it all the time.
他老是挂在嘴边 他的名字叫约翰·布里捷
His name was John Bridger.
你抓疼我了
You’re hurting my wrist.
他有个女儿和你差不多年纪
He had a daughter and she was about your age.
放开我的手
Let go of my wrist.
我就觉得你们俩有点像
I knew that there was something familiar about you.
知道吗 你跟你老爸一样
You’re exactly like your old man,you know that?
从一开始 我也很喜欢他
I liked him,too, right from the start.
直到杀了他那一刻 我都挺喜欢他
I liked him right up until the minute I shot him.
你到底为谁工作
Who are you working with?
她是我们的人
She’s with us.
齐聚一堂
Gang’s all here.
比作贼还差的是什么
You know,the only thing worse than a thief,Bendel?
懦夫
A coward.
你真该见见令尊 向我求饶的样子
Then you should have seen the way your daddy begged for his life.
不值得 把你的猫栓好了
It’s not worth it. Put a leash on your cat.
好啊 斯蒂夫 查理
Hi,Steve. Charlie.
不错 查理 真不错
Not bad,Charlie. Really,not bad.
你可知道我全力控制自己
You have no idea how hard it is for me
没扑过去宰了你有多么困难吗
not to reach across this table and kill you with my bare hands.
你应该知道
You know better than that, Charlie.
不能感情用事
Can’t let emotion into these things.
告诉我 你不是一时冲动
Tell me it wasn’t about emotion
你杀了约翰 置我们于死地 算不算感情用事
when you shot John and left us all for dead.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!