还是先考虑 如何离开这里吧
Let’s figure out how to get out of here first, all right?
你打算买♥♥什么
What are you getting,Rob?
我不知道 好多东西想买♥♥ -你可以手握巨款疯狂购物
I don’t know– there’s a lot of things you can buy with a lot of money.
现在 我正幻想拥抱着真皮椅上的裸女
You know,I’m just thinking about naked girls in leather seats.
看得出来
Obviously. See?
来部阿斯顿·马汀如何
Suppose I get the Aston Martin Vanquish?
没多少女孩不愿意坐在这种车上
There’s not a lot a girl won’t do on the passenger seat of one of those things.
我要买♥♥一套NADT770功放
I’m going to get a NAD T770
70瓦功率 使用伯尔布朗芯片
I’m going to get a NAD T770 digital decoder with a 70-watt amp and Burr Brown DACs.
这可是功率巨大的系统
Yeah. It’s a big stereo.
喇叭声大到可以 帮女人宽衣解带
Speakers so loud they blow women’s clothes off.
终于露出庐山真面
Now you’re talking.
3千5百万啊 不能花得有点创意吗
$35 million– you can’t get more creative than that,man?
我要去安达鲁西亚 西班牙南部 就在那边…
I’m going to Andalucia, south of Spain… right there.
买♥♥一幢豪♥宅♥
Get me a big house…
搞个收藏首版书的图书馆
get me a library full of first editions.
辟个房♥间 专门放我的鞋
Get a room for my shoes.
你呢 史蒂夫
What about you,Steve?
不知道 还没有想好
I don’t know– I haven’t decided yet.
还没想好了
You haven’t decided yet?
少来了 是不是因为高山缺氧 还是…
Come on,man, is it the mountain air,just…?
我要博取众长 大家的建议都会采纳一些
I liked what you said. I’ll take one of each of yours.
多采纳一些 为史蒂夫
Well,well,two of everything for Steve then. -Two of those. Oy!
还在回味吗
Loved the toast.
你闭着眼也能把保险箱搞定
But you could’ve pulled this off with your eyes closed.
不 你表现的 令人不可思议
No,you were incredible.
不可思议
Just incredible.
你计划周密 纵观全局
You saw the whole picture. You covered all the angles.
你知道的 查理…
You know,Charlie,
在这个世界上有两种贼
there are two kinds of thieves in this world:
一种是为钱而偷…
the ones who steal to enrich their lives,
一种是为偷而偷
and the ones who steal to define their lives.
别成为后者
Don’t be the latter.
这样会使你忽略人生要义
Makes you miss out on what’s really important in this life.
你是什么意思 约翰
What are you talking about, John?
你是个好父亲
You’ve been a good father.
身陷囹囵可成不了慈父
Sitting in prisons doesn’t make you a good father.
女儿出生后 我有一半时间在牢里渡过
I spent half my kid’s life in prison.
到我这把年纪 你可别象我这样 查理
Don’t get to be my age with nothing but this,Charlie.
去寻找可与你共渡余生的人
Find somebody you want to spend the rest of your life with
并与她一生相守
and hold onto her forever.
好吧
Okay?

Hey.
走吧 我都快冻僵了
Let’s go– I’m freezing my ass off.
好的
Yeah.
史蒂夫怕冷 你也是
Steve’s getting cold. You,too?
我没事
I’m all right.
我爱你 孩子
I love you,kid.You did really great.
多谢 约翰
Thanks,John.
走吧
Let’s go.
Money
It’s a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car caviar four-star daydream…
可惜你们没看到 罗布开船的英姿
You should’ve seen Rob behind the wheel of that boat.
就象唐强森一样
He was like Don Johnson.
是 从布瑞克顿来
Oy,yeah,from Brixton.
你知道布瑞克顿
Yeah,what the hell do you know about Brixton,eh?
路中间那傻车怎么开的
Look at this idiot right in the middle of the road.
怎么回事 怎么回事
What’s this,what’s this?
这是帮什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
嘿 把手从方向盘拿开
Hey!Take your hands off the wheel.
史蒂夫
Steve!
不要搞什么花样
Don’t even think about it– just do it.
不 不
No,no,
史蒂夫 你在搞什么鬼
no,no,no,no,John. -Steve, what the hell are you doing?
实施我个人的一些计划
Made a few plans of my own.
你上天入地我们都会把你挖出来 史蒂夫 你知道的
There’s nowhere you can go where we won’t find you,Steve. You know that.
你说得对极了 约翰
I think that’s probably right, John.
快开 快开
Go! Go!
查理
Charlie.
我们得走了 查理
We got to go,Charlie.
一年以后 费城
你怎么老是摸黑工作
You always work in the dark?
让我有种孤独感
Makes me feel like I’m alone.
不错 不错 斯特拉
Not bad. Not bad,Stella.
赫利没法打开这个保险箱
Damn. Hurley couldn’t crack that safe.
斯皮尔也不行
Neither could Spears. Now you know
现在你知道该找谁了吧
who to call first.
你收费太高了 斯特拉 上头削减我们的经费用于…
You’re expensive,Stella. Those guys cut us a break on subpoena jobs.
传讯及感化服务
Good will,community service.
我工作是为了钱 保罗我会把帐单寄给你
I do it for the money,Paul. I’ll be sending you a bill.
不想看看里面有什么 我从来不看里面
Don’t you want to see what’s inside? I never look inside.
祝你好运
Have a good day. Hey,George.
你好 乔治 你好 斯特拉
Hi,Stella.
I came I saw I kicked some ass
The pain I cause it makes me laugh
Cause the way I do my thing is strange
Time time for this girl to sing
Damn if I thought that you would change
And my life would stay the same
Things will come and things will go
And one thing I know for sure
Is that the wreckoning the wreckoning the wreckoning
I’m walking out the door
Wreckoning the wreckoning the wreckoning
Oh it’s time…
开锁用了多长时间 4分43秒
How long to crack it? Four minutes and 43 seconds.
噢 你真厉害
Oh! You’re the man.
都有此什么事要我处理 托德打来电♥话♥
What’s on the lineup? Todd Milliken called.
他手头有一把号♥码锁的原型 他想要你去校验
He has a prototype combination lock. He wants you to test out.
他说他在锁的制栓上附加了两个假的接触点
He says he added two false contact points on the tumbler.
我得假装被难住了 让他高兴一下
I’ll pretend to be stumped for a couple of seconds, give him a thrill.
有位查理·科罗克先生在你办公室
And,there’s a Charlie Croker in your office.
他说你们认识
Says you two know each other.
查理·科罗克
Charlie Croker.
你好 斯特拉
Hey,Stella.
难道我没告诉你 我不想再见到你
Didn’t I tell you I never want to see you again?
你告诉我是你让父亲最后一次出手
I think it was when you told me how my father died,
然后他在你眼皮底下死去的时候
right in front of your eyes, after you pulled him in for one last job.
我们找到他了 斯特拉
We found him,Stella.
他在洛杉矶
He’s in Los Angeles.
他从我们这偷走的金砖上刻着巴厘岛舞娘女
The gold bricks he stole from us had a Balinese dancer stamped on them.
我从一个叫斯吉尼·皮特 的朋友那收到风
I just got word, from a contact of mine called Skinny Pete,
洛杉矶有个大买♥♥家 正在吃进这批金砖
that a gold dealer out in L.A. has been buying those bricks.
是吗
Yeah?
好 你怎么知道是他
Well,how do you know it’s him?
斯吉尼·皮特给我的
Skinny Pete sent me this.
史蒂夫把姓改为弗拉泽利
Steve changed his last name to Frazelli.
你告诉我这些做什么
Why you telling me all of this?
我查了安全 保卫公♥司♥的数据库
Been checking out the databases behind safe companies.
发现有一套渥新顿1000系统
Found out Steve had a Worthington 1000
寄到史蒂夫的公♥司♥
delivered to his home office.
你没有安装Worthington 1000
You don’t install a Worthington 1000
除非你有重要的东西需要保管
unless you’ve got something really big to guard.
不 你没有
No,you don’t.
问题是我们无法对付史蒂夫这套安全系统
The problem now is no one in my crew can handle Steve’s safe.
而我需要一些足以信赖的人
And I need somebody I can trust.
我是保险箱及保险库的技术专家 我可不是贼
Look,I’m a professional safe and vault technician. I’m not a thief.
不只是为了金子 斯特拉
Hey,it’s not about the gold, Stella,okay?
约翰我也视之如父
John was like a father to me,too.
对不起
Look,I’m sorry,all right?
此仇不报我无法释怀
I just can’t move on until I’ve set things right.
我已经释怀了
I’ve moved on.
来吧 查理
Come on,Charlie.
来吧
Come on.
你好
Hello?
我想看看那人两手空空的样子
I want to see the look on that man’s face when his gold is gone.
他害死了我父亲 我要报仇

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!