You are quite talented when it comes to flattery.
我只是实话实说
I only speak the truth.
还有呢
And what else?
你会看书
You are a reader?
就跟我一样
Like myself.
《玫瑰传奇》
Romance of the Rose.
我觉得很乏味
I thought it rather dull.
乏味 那本书好低劣
Dull? The book is wretched.
我更喜欢《帕西瓦尔的善意》
I much prefer Percival’s Courtesy.
更具挑战性也更有趣的小说
It’s a much more challenging and interesting novel.
聪明的女人
Smart woman.
告诉我
他天真而愚蠢
但心又如此纯洁 能争取圣杯
Yet he is of so pure a heart he’s able to claim the Grail.
我很佩服
我了解他
I understand him.
他知道自己想要什么
不达目的不轻言放弃
高尚心灵理应相守
不要得寸进尺
Don’t get ahead of yourself.
卡鲁日
Carrouges.
你太太真是迷人
Your wife charms me, my friend.
起心动念就是贪图 大人
To even think is to covet, my lord.
她贪图我亦是罪过
No less sinful than her coveting me.
请原谅我 但愿…
Please forgive me. I wish…
大人
Milord?
我从没见过你这样 大人
I’ve never seen you like this, milord.
我自己也没有
Nor have I, my friend.
听说苏格兰前线状况不乐观
Word is not promising on the Scottish front.
也许玛格丽特夫人已成寡妇
Perhaps the Lady Marguerite’s already a widow.
尚德卡鲁日在战场上吉星高照
I would not wager against Jean de Carrouges in battle.
你觉得她与尚平常聊什么
What do you think her and Jean speak about?
他们会一起读书吗
You think they read together?
他是文盲吧
But he’s illiterate, though, isn’t he?
对朋友的亏欠最难以报答
The debt we owe to our friends is the greatest of all.
超越爱情吗
Is it greater than love?
我没好好训练他
I didn’t train him properly.
是我的错
The fault is mine.
各位大人…
My lords! My lords!
请欢迎骑士 尚德卡鲁日爵士
I present the knight, Sir Jean de Carrouges!
我从苏格兰战场归来 向您报告
Milord, I return from the royal campaign in Scotland to report to you.
起来 爵士 说吧
Rise, Sir Knight, speak.
我们发现自己不受苏格兰盟友欢迎
We found ourselves unwelcome by our Scottish allies.
我们在沃克包围敌军
We laid siege at Wark.
大声点 爵士 后面听不到你的声音
Louder, Sir Knight, they cannot hear you in the back.
我们在沃克包围敌军
We laid siege at Wark.
大人 我归来…
Milord, I return…
没有带回财富与战俘
with neither plunder nor prisoners.
我旗下九名护卫少了五人
And without five of the nine squires under my command.
我以骑士身份归来
Indeed, I return a knight.
我诅咒苏格兰 诅咒我抵达的那一刻
One who curses Scotland and the hour I set foot there.

Yes.
在你回来之前
Word had arrived ahead of you…
战况凄惨的消息已传回来
of your calamitous campaign.
结果不如人意 尚
A tragic result, Jean…
但我敢说并非你指挥无方
though, I dare say, no fault of your command.
同意
Hear, hear!
现在你要去哪里 尚
Where are you off to now, Jean?
我将前往巴黎
I’m bound for Paris.
我和司库必须处理付款问题
I have business with the treasurer for my payment.
非常好
Very good.
好军人往往伴随着好运
A good soldier and good fortune are not long parted.
我以骑士身份归来
I return a knight.
这是第二次你不叫我“爵士”
That is the second time you do not call me “sir.”
不会有第三次了
There will not be a third.
无意冒犯 尚爵士
No offense intended, Sir Jean.
我不接受这位护卫
I will not be patronized…
高高在上的姿态
by this squire…
他平日无所事事
who lies about court…
等待接受赠礼
waiting to be fêted with gift…
一件又一件
upon gift upon gift…
完全不肯冒险
and risks nothing!
毫无作为
Nothing.
他可能在世上获得更多财产
He may acquire more property in this world…
得到较多人喜爱
find more favor…
吃香喝辣
eat more, drink more…
夜夜春宵
bed more…
此外还以军人自居
and otherwise, call himself a man of arms.
但在这间大厅里
But in this hall…
以及其他地方
and any other…
在我的军队
in my company…
他必须叫我“爵士”
he will call me “sir.”
爵士
Sir.
爵士
Sir.
应该说
Indeed…
好爵士
good sir.
好好享受你在巴黎的时光
Enjoy your time in Paris…
尚爵士
Sir Jean.
就这样 尚
That is all, Jean.
大人
Milord.
哪位
Who’s there?
是我 亚当卢威尔 夫人
It’s I, Adam Louvel, milady.
亚当卢威尔
Adam Louvel?
我很惭愧 有要事相求
I’m ashamed to have to ask a great favor.
我的马匹掉了马蹄铁
My horse has thrown a shoe and…
没人在
Nobody’s here.
我不准开门
I’m not permitted to open the door.
那当然
No, of course.
我想能否在它装好之前进来暖暖身子
I just wondered if I could come inside and warm myself while he’s reshod.
很抱歉提出这请求
I’m so sorry to have to ask.
一会儿就好 实在不得已
For a moment. I hate to ask.
夫人 原谅我打扰
Milady, forgive me for intruding.
我比别人都爱你 愿为你赴汤蹈火
I love you more than any other, and I would do anything for you.
我拥有的一切都是你的
Everything I have is yours.
你怎能对我说这种话
How can you speak to me like this?
玛格丽特 那我该如何跟你说话
Marguerite, what way then would I speak to you?
夫人 你必须明白我难以自拔
Milady, you must know it cannot be helped.
我对你的爱吞噬了我
My love for you has consumed me.
你真大胆
How dare you?
夫人 当大人为爱付…
Milady, when milord sets his course for love…
不要说话
-Do not speak!
请你立即离开
-You must leave now. Please.
你听到了 出去
-You heard the lady. Leave us!
大人
-Milord.
我是有夫之妇-是的
-I am married. -Yes.
你承受了可怕的负担
You are saddled with a terrible burden.
一个冷酷无情 不如我爱你的男人
A cold, callous man who does not love you as I do.
他无法欣赏你的美好
Who cannot appreciate you for the marvel that you are.
求求你-我只要你幸福
-Please. -I only want for your happiness.
我无法看着你受苦
I cannot bear to see you in such hardship.
我知道你家财务拮据
I know your house’s finances are fragile.
我先生供养我
-My lord provides for me.

-Yes.
但他知道你是最…
But does he know you to be the most…
姣好
exquisite…
最迷人的女人吗
fascinating woman?
一个…
A woman…
我愿意奉献一生的女人
I would devote my whole life to.
听我说 我爱上你了
Hear me say I’m in love with you.
我知道你一定也爱我
I know you love me, too. You must.
你必须离开了 求求你
You must leave. Now, please.
珍妮
Jeanette!
如果你跑 我会追你
If you run, I will only chase you.
不行-可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!