As I have said, I am loyal to my husband.
你享受与丈夫的鱼水之欢吗
Do you enjoy having intercourse with your husband?
是 当然
Yes, of course.
这并非理所当然之事
It is not a matter of course.
你很清楚你无法怀孕
You are fully aware that you cannot conceive a child
除非在最后感到愉悦-是的
unless you experience pleasure at the end. -Yes.
是的
Yes.
你在最后感到愉悦吗
And do you experience pleasure at the end?
是的 我有
Yes. I do.
强♥暴♥不会导致怀孕
A rape cannot cause a pregnancy.
这是科学事实
This is just science.
本庭不禁怀疑
It permits the court to wonder
经过五年的婚姻关系
if after five years of marital relations…
你怀孕是…
your pregnancy is…
一个巧合
a coincidence.
假设我们相信你说的是实话
Let us say we believe you are telling the truth…
这样的行为也确实发生了
and such an act did, in fact, take place…
也许你对此事的喜爱
perhaps you enjoyed it…
超出你愿意承认的程度
more than you’re willing to admit.
请解释一个人怎会享受强♥暴♥
Please, explain to me how one is to enjoy rape.
你有感受到愉悦吗
Did you experience pleasure?
直接回答问题
Simply answer the question.
我没有感到愉悦
I experienced no pleasure!
还有其他问题吗
Are there any more questions?
你丈夫输掉决斗 便代表上帝的判决
If your husband were to lose the duel, it would demonstrate God’s judgment…
也显示你作出伪证
and reveal you for having borne false witness.
我明白
I understand.
我相信你丈夫告诉过你
I’m certain your husband told you…
对男人强♥暴♥女人作伪证
the penalty for bearing false witness against a man by a woman…
受到的惩罚是
in the case of rape…
你将被脱♥光♥衣物
is that you are to be stripped and shorn…
脖子套上铁圈
fitted by the neck with an iron collar…
绑在木桩上
lashed to a wooden post…
立即活活烧死
and summarily burned alive.
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Marguerite…
通常的情况是
it is quite common…
被告得烧二三十分钟
for the accused to burn for 20 to 30 minutes
才会死亡
before they are dead.
我说的是实话
I am telling the truth.
我们将举♥行♥决斗
We will proceed with the duel.
你觉得勒格里很英俊 是吧
You think Le Gris handsome, do you?
你让我丢脸
You have disgraced me…
在国王和全法国面前
before my king and all of France.
你知道输掉决斗我有什么下场
You knew what would happen to me should you lose this duel.
你知道 却没告诉我
You knew and you didn’t tell me.
上帝不会惩罚说实话的人
God will not punish those who tell the truth.
我和孩子的命运不是由上帝旨意决定
My fate and our child’s fate will be written, not by God’s will…
而是先倒下的那个男人
but by which old man will tire first.
你竟敢这样跟我说话
How dare you speak to me this way.
我还会失去什么
What have I to lose?
我求你另谋他法 现在却可能被烧死
I begged you to find another way, and now I may be burned alive.
我在为你冒生命危险
I am risking my life for you.
你是在冒我的生命危险
You are risking my life…
好对抗你的敌人 挽回你的面子
so you can fight your enemy and save your pride.
那可能使我们的孩子成为孤儿
And that could render our child an orphan.
还是你没想到这点
Or did you not think of that?
你是个伪君子
You are a hypocrite.
被自己的虚荣心所蒙蔽
You are blinded by your vanity.
(1386年12月28日)
准备工作都完成了
All the preparations are made.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我想再待一会儿
I should like to stay a while longer.
要有信心 玛格丽特
Faith, Marguerite.
我终于生下比我想像中更爱的儿子
I finally gave birth to a son who I love more than I could have ever imagined…
却可能无法活着看他长大
and I may not live to see him grow.
这是我的命
This was my life.
要是知道真♥相♥会剥夺这份爱
Had I had known the truth would deprive me of this love…
相信我的做法♥会♥跟过去许多女人一样
I believe I would have done what many women before me had done.
什么都不做
Nothing.
你做的没有错
What you did was right.
除非我没死
Not if I die.
我跟你不一样 尚
I am not like you, Jean.
孩子需要母亲
A child needs his mother…
比母亲没错更重要
more than a mother needs to be right.
骑士们 开始
Knights, proceed.
夫人
Lady…
根据你的证词
upon your evidence…
我冒生命危险与贾克勒格里决斗
I hazard my life in combat with Jacques Le Gris.
你知道我的理由正当且真实
You know my cause is just and true.
我在各位面前表明
I say before all of you…
我说的是实话
I spoke the truth.
就让上帝决定吧
Let it be in God’s hands.
托上帝恩典 今天将有一番激烈厮杀
There’ll be rough justice this day by the grace of God.
祈求结果就像法兰德斯的那场决斗
Let us pray this ends like the duel at Flanders.
激战中勒格里徒手扯断卡鲁日的命根
With Le Gris in a wrestling match, removing Carrouges’ testicles by hand.
放了他们
Let them go!
放了他们…
Let them go! Let them go!
快 给我
Quickly! Give it to me!
长矛…快点
Lance, lance! Hurry!
让开
Out of the way!
长矛…
Lance! Lance!
斧头…
Axe, axe!
卡鲁日可能失血至死
Carrouges may yet bleed out.
上帝保佑
Pray God.
杀了他…
Kill him! Kill him!
杀了他-杀了他…
-Kill him! -Kill him! Kill him!
坦白
Confess!
对我坦白
Confess to me.
卡鲁日 没有强♥暴♥
Carrouges, there was no rape.
没有强♥暴♥
There was no rape.
没有强♥暴♥
There was no rape!
以上帝之名
In the name of God…
甘冒我灵魂受诅咒的危险
and on the peril of damnation of my soul…
我是清白的
I am innocent of the crime!
那你就该死
Then you be damned.

Yes.
上帝与你同在 夫人
God be with you, milady.
不 起来 你起来
No… Rise. You rise.
我尊敬你 骑士
I grace you with honor, knight.
上帝已经发声
God has spoken…
证明你的动机诚实且正当
proving your cause to be truthful and just.
你秉持力量与谦卑而战
You have fought with strength and humility.
愿上帝与你和你妻子同在
May God be with you and your wife.
你妻子
Your wife.
卡鲁日万岁
Long live Carrouges!
卡鲁日
Carrouges!
卡鲁日的荣耀
The glory of Carrouges!
卡鲁日
Carrouges!
你看
Look at that!
尚德卡鲁日数年后在十字军东征战死
玛格丽特以卡鲁日庄园夫人的身份
享受了30年荣华富贵
她始终不曾再婚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!