We have trouble. Trouble? I call it sport.
有人侵入! 我想是尼莫船长和他的手下!
Intruders! Indians! I think it’s Captain Nemo and his men!
人♥质♥都逃走了!
The prisoners are escaping!
这些白♥痴♥到底有几条命啊?
How many times do I have to kill these cretins?
这回要彻底解决 该死的家伙
Make this the last. Damn them.
尼莫 快救走科学家!
Nemo, get the scientists!
你们就这么点能耐?
Is that all you’ve got?
别动 M
Do not move, M.
还是该叫你莫理亚提教授?
Or would you prefer Professor James Moriarty?
莫理亚提教授 恶名昭彰的犯罪天才?
James Moriarty, the so-called Napoleon of crime?
那个人死在莱亨巴哈瀑布了 他死了 而我重生
That man died at Reichenbach Falls. He died, and I was reborn.
小心!
Watch out!
照子放亮点 我可没法老护着你
Eyes open, boy. Can’t protect you all of the time.
你好啊 爱人
Hello, lover.
蜜娜
Mina.
你没死
You’re alive.
我也可能具有不死之身
It’s possible I can’t die.
听说你也一样
The same could be said of you.
来测试一下吧
Let’s put it to the test.
女人 你知道你做了什么吗?
Minx. Do you realize what you’ve done?
你激发了我前所未有的情绪?
What you’ve let out of me?
发火的女人 我好怕啊!
A woman’s wrath. Oh, I’m petrified!
我们这样可以玩很久
We’ll be at this all day.
卧室 这唤起你的记忆还是主意?
The bedroom, Mina, does it give you memories or ideas?
主意
Ideas.
要是这会留下疤痕 我会抓狂
If that had been permanent, I’d have been very upset.
你的划像
Your painting.
我一直希望能再爱你入骨
I hoped I’d get to nail you one more time.
我没想到会这么入骨
I didn’t think it’d be literally.
隐形人?
Skinner?
没关系 是隐形人 你在这干嘛?
It’s okay. It’s Skinner. What the hell are you doing here?
你凭什么以为我是他?
What makes you think I’m Skinner?
索耶!
Sawyer!
快跑!
Run for it!
继续跑!
Keep moving!
快!快点!
Go over! Go, quickly!
来啊!你还想打吗?
Come on! You want more?
不!
No!
别整瓶灌下去
Not the whole thing.
你真美
You are so lovely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你曾令我心碎
You broke my heart once.
但这回你失手了
This time you missed.
你说过要面对你的心魔
You spoke once of wanting to meet your demon.
他在这
Here he is.
隐形人?
Skinner?
我以后不敢玩火了
That’s the last time I play with matches.
你无路可退了 教授
End of the line, Moriarty.
要我死 你还需要野兽帮忙
To the death, but you’ll need Hyde to make it mine.
他现在正忙着呢
He’ll be making his own fun.
尼莫!
Nemo!
这里!
Here!
尼莫!
Nemo!
尼莫 快逃!
Nemo, run!
那是什么鬼东西?
What is that thing?
两倍大的我
It’s me on a bad day.
他太强了 我们被困住了
He’s too strong. We’re trapped.
不 他的药效在加速进行
No, he’s burning through the formula at an accelerated rate.
他很快就会打回原形
He’ll soon change back.
尼莫!
Nemo!
我真希望年老时能有你的身手
I hope I’ve got your fire when I’m your age.
我保证你活不过今天
You will not live beyond today. That I promise you.
野兽 快跑
Hyde. Come on.
我的药效没了
My formula’s done.
小心!
Watch out!
你以为能摧毁一切?我会重建
Think you’ll come in here and wreck this? I’ll rebuild it.
会有其他跟我一样的人
There’ll be others like me, Quatermain.
你无法扼杀未来
You can’t kill the future.
你真是一错再错?
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
对于小组 我 隐形人
The League, me, Skinner.
你都错了
Wrong.
你的美国朋友也一样
Wrong about your little American friend as well.
你真以为他有本事?
Do you really think he’s ready for action?
你训练他就像训练自己的儿子
I think you’ve trained him about as well as you trained your son.
杀了他
Get him.
太远了 慢慢来
It’s too far. Take your time.
你行的
You’re ready.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我射中他了
I got him.
愿这新世纪属于你 孩子…
May this new century be yours, son…
而旧世纪随我而去
…as the old one was mine.
记得他说过非洲不会让他死吧?
You remember he swore Africa wouldn’t let him die?
真希望老家伙没说错
I wish the old boy had been right.
接下来呢?
What’s next?
我已隐于世外太久
I have long hidden away from the world.
我希望能见证新世纪的到来
Now I wish to see it anew as the century turns.
欢迎你们加入我
You’re all welcome to join me.
我们多少也都跟你一样
We’ve all been hiding in one form or another.
鹦鹉螺号♥在等着呢
The Nautilus awaits.
谁要一起来?
So who’s coming?
再见了 老战友
So long, old chap.
再见了
Goodbye, Allan.
再见
Goodbye.
谢了
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!