When you wish upon a star
当你对着星星许愿
Makes no difference who you are
你是谁并没有区别
Anything your heart desires will come to you
你所期望的任何事物 都会来到你的身边
If your heart is in your dreams
如果你的心中充满梦想
No request is too extreme
没有什么请求 是太过分的
When you wish upon a star
当你像个爱做梦的人那样
As dreamers do
对着星星许愿
Fate is kind
命运是仁慈的
She brings
她带给
To those who love
那些充满爱意的人们
The sweet fulfillment
满足渴望秘密的
Of their secret longing
甜蜜感觉
Like a boat out of the blue
就同突如而来的霹雳一般
Fate steps in and sees you through
命运衡量着罪恶 并且始终注视着你
When you wish upon a star
当你对着星星许愿
Your dreams come true
你的梦想会变为现实
Pretty, huh?
很动听吧?
I’ll bet a lot of you folks don’t believe that
我敢打赌有很多人 不相信这些
About a wish coming true…do you?
一个许愿的实现…你信么?
Well, I didn’t, either.
是啊 以前我也不信
Of course, I’m just a cricket
当然了 我只是一只蟋蟀
Singing my way from hearth to hearth,
从一个炉膛唱到另一个炉膛的蟋蟀
But let me tell you what made me change my mind.
不过让我来告诉你们 是什么改变了我的看法
One night a long time ago…
很久以前的一个夜里…
Pardon me.
抱歉
Wait till I fix this thing here.
等一下 我把这个东西固定到这
There.
那儿
One night a long time ago,
很久以前的一个夜里
My travels took me to a quaint little village.
我旅行到了一个 离奇有趣的小村庄
It was a beautiful night.
那是一个美丽的夜晚
The stars were shining like diamonds…
星星像钻石一样璀璨…
High above the roofs of that sleepy old town.
高高悬挂在沉睡的小镇上空
Pretty as a picture.
像画一样美丽
As I wandered along the crooked streets,
我漫步在弯弯曲曲的小街上
There wasn’t a soul to be seen.
一个人影也看不到
The only sign of life was a lighted window
唯一的生命迹象 是一扇亮着灯光的窗
In the shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto.
在一个名叫葛派特的木雕家的小店里
So, I hopped over…and looked in
所以我跳过去…往店里窥视
It was a shame to see a nice, cheerful fire going to waste.
眼睁睁看着那样一块令人愉快的炭火熄灭 实在是太可惜了
So what do I do?
所以我该怎么做呢?
I go in.
我进了店去
I looked around.
我环顾四周
Of course, being in a strange place like that,
当然了 在那样一个奇怪的地方
I didn’t know what to expect.
我不知道会碰到些什么
A cricket can’t be too careful, you know.
作为一只蟋蟀我还是小心为妙
Soon as I saw there was no one about,
很快我发现四下无人 原来我独处一室啦
I made myself at home.
那我就尽量随意喽
As I stood there warming my…myself
当我站在那里暖和我…我自己的时候
I took a look around.
我四下打量
Well, sir, you never saw such a place
先生们 你们可能从未见过这样的一个地方
The most fantastic clocks you ever laid your eyes on,
那可能是你们看到的最奇异的钟表
and all carved out of wood.
全部是木头雕成的
and cute, little music boxes…each one a work of art.
还有小巧可爱的音乐盒…每一件都是艺术品
And shelf after shelf of toys and…
满架满架的玩具和…
and then something else caught my eye
接着一件东西吸引了我
a puppet.
一个木偶
You know…one of those marionette things.
就是那种牵线木偶
AII strings and joints.
全是线和关节
Cute little fella.
可爱的小家伙
Going up?!
上去喽?!
Good piece of wood, too.
还是块好木料
Well, now.
好了 现在
It won’t take much longer.
不需要太久啦
Just a little more paint, and he’s all finished.
只要再上点颜料 他就完工啦
I think he’ll be alright, don’t you, Figaro?
我想他会很棒的 是吗 费加洛?
Beg pardon.
真对不起
See? That makes a big difference.
看到了? 这下子就大不同啦
Very good.
太棒了
Very, very g…
非常 非常好…
Well, you can’t please everybody.
你不能取悦所有的人
Now I have just the name for you…
现在 我要给你取个名字…
Pinocchio!
皮诺曹!
Do you like it, Figaro?
喜欢吗 费加洛?
No?
不喜欢?
You do, don’t you, Cleo?
你喜欢的 对吧 克利奥?
Well, we’ll leave it to little wooden head.
好吧 我们让小木头脑瓜来决定吧
Do you like it?
你喜欢这个名字么?
That settles it!
就这么定了!
Pinocchio it is!
它就叫皮诺曹!
Come on, now! We’ll try you out.
来吧 让我们来试试看
Music, Professor!
音乐 乐师!
Take it easy, there!
小心点 那儿!
Break it up, will ya?
别闹了 好么?
Lot of downbeats in there.
敲了我这么多下
Little wooden head go play your part
小小木头脑瓜 活动你的部件
Bring a little joy to every heart
给大伙点乐趣吧
Little do you know, and yet it’s true
小家伙你知道吗 这可是真的
That I’m mighty proud of you
我真的非常以你为荣
Little wooden feet and best of all
小小木头脚丫 你是最最好的
Little wooden seat in case you fall
小小木头屁♥股♥ 防止你会摔跤
How graceful!
多优美啊!
My little wooden head
我的小小木头脑瓜
Cleo, meet Pinocchio.
克利奥 来见见皮诺曹
Say, “How do you do? ”
说 “你好?”
Say hello to Figaro.
来跟费加洛打个招呼
Up to mischief already!
这就开始淘气了
You see what happens?
你看到发生什么了?
Up we go!
我们上去啦!
You’re a cute little fellow.
真是个可爱的小家伙
And that smile…You know, I…
那个笑容…你知道 我…
You rascal. Jealous, huh?
你这个淘气鬼 妒嫉了哦?
You know, Pinocchio,
你知道么 皮诺曹
I think Figaro is jealous of you.
我想费加洛正在吃你的醋
Don’t worry, Figaro. I…
不要担心 费加洛 我…
I wonder what time it is.
我想知道什么时候了
It’s getting late.
很晚了
Come now. We go to bed.
来吧 该睡了
Good night, Pinocchio.
晚安 皮诺曹
Little funny face.
有趣的小脸
Good night, Cleo, my little water baby.
晚安 克利奥 我的小小水宝贝
You say good night, too.
你也得说晚安
Go on.
去啊
Now, go to sleep, my little mermaid.
现在去睡吧 我的小美人鱼
Good night.
晚安
This is my idea of comfort.
这就是我认为的舒适生活啊
Silent comfort.
实实在在的舒适
Look at him, Figaro.
看看他 费加洛
He almost looks alive.
他看起来就像有生命一般
Wouldn’t it be nice if he was a real boy?
如果他是个真正的男孩 那不是太棒了么?
Oh, well.
好吧
Come on.

We go to sleep.
睡吧
I forgot to open the window.
我忘了开窗
Oh, Figaro, look!
费加洛! 看!
Look! A wishing star!
看啊! 许愿星!
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight
星星明 星星亮 今晚我见到的第一颗星星
I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I make tonight.
我希望 我能实现今晚我许下的愿望
Figaro, you know what I wish?
费加洛 你知道我许了什么愿么?
I wish that my little Pinocchio might be a real boy.
我许愿我的小皮诺曹 能成为一个真正的男孩
Wouldn’t that be nice? Just think!
那样不是太棒了么? 想想看!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!