上面的世界很精彩
The world above is a wonderful place.
但所有人都知道
But everyone knows
真正的神奇
the true magic lies…
却在海下
… under the sea,
那里有清澈的海水 自在游泳的鱼
where the water is clear,the fish swim free,
还有住着人鱼的 美丽的亚特兰帝卡王国
and the mer-people live in the beautiful kingdom of Atlantica.
川顿国王 用他的公正统治着大海
King Triton ruled the seas with a fair hand…
-呦呼 -你太客气了
– Yoo-hoo! – You’re very kind.
他有着宽阔的心胸
… and an open heart.
爱丽儿 噢
Ariel! Oh!
噢 小家伙
Oh,mon.
没有比雅典娜更热爱音乐的人了 雅典娜是川顿心爱的王后
No one loved music more than Triton’s beloved queen,Athena.
她和他们七个可爱的小公主
She and their seven darling princesses
用欢乐和歌♥声填满了他的生活
filled his life with joy and song.
噢 波浪轻轻荡漾
Oh,the waves roll low
波涛激♥情♥翻滚
And the waves roll high
-就是如此 -噢
-And so it goes – Oh!
在明媚蔚蓝
Under a bright blue
无边无际的天空下
Endless sky
波浪努力细数着
Waves try to measure
我们珍藏的日子
The days that we treasure
荡漾着问候
Wave hello
荡漾着道别
And wave goodbye
晚安 孩子们
Good night,girls.
啊 没错 国王深爱着王后
Ah,yes,the king loved his queen,
他总是用尽一切办法来表达对她的爱
and he took every opportunity to show her.
无边无际的天空
… endless sky
我们的歌♥
Our song.
我们的歌♥
Our song.
噢 宝贝儿 多么美妙的时刻啊
Oh,mon! It was a magical time!
亚特兰帝卡的生活里 到处都是歌♥曲单纯的欢乐
The pure joy of song filled life in Atlantica.

Shh.
然而 即使是最明媚的日子 也可能会被未知的暴风雨所笼罩
But even the brightest days can be darkened by an unseen tempest.
快跑
Go!
在混乱中 雅典娜王后与我们分开了
Somewhere in the chaos,Queen Athena was lost to us.
雅典娜
Athena!
不要
No!
那段优美旋律里的每一个音符
Each note of that lovely melody
都好像在加重国王的痛楚
seemed to deepen the king’s anguish.
他实在无法再听下去
He couldn’t bear to hear it.
从那一刻起
From that moment on,
国王的心 就一直沉浸在灰暗中
the king’s heart stayed dark.
而在亚特兰帝卡 音乐就被禁止了
And music was banned from Atlantica…
永远禁止
… forever.
十年后 亚特兰帝卡看上去还是老样子
Ten years later,Atlantica looked the same.
但我不能说 一切都没变
But I can’t say that about… everything.
-起床啦 起床啦 小可爱们 -我们来了
– Uppy-uppy,my darlings. – It’s us.
管家婆
Governess!
-嘿 -太阳都晒屁♥股♥啦
– Hey! – Rise and shine.
-干嘛要这么早 -不能迟到
– Why so early? – Mustn’t be late.
可是外面还很黑
But it’s still dark out.

Uh…
-噢 嗨 -醒醒 醒醒
– Oh. Hi. – Wakey-wakey.
-噢 我刚梦到一个男孩 -很好 快些 女孩子们
– Oh,I was dreaming about a boy. – Yes. Come on,girls.
-可是我要睡美容觉 -讲细点
– But I need my beauty sleep. – Tell me about it.
对你来说当然没什么了 又没人在意你看起来如何
Easy for you. No one cares what you look…
-动起来 -我觉得你真可爱
– Move it. – I think you’re lovely.
我们能晚点去见父亲吗
Can’t we meet Father later?
很不幸 那种事情我可不能做主
Unfortunately,I don’t get to make those kinds of decisions.
任何事情都做不了主 真的
Any decisions,really.
起床
Get up!
-行了 我们知道了 -我们会尽快的
– OK,we heard you. – We’re going as fast as we can.
好了 好了 好了 快走吧
All right,all right,all right. Move your tails.
这是我们与你们的父亲的 特别时刻
This is our special time with your father.
特别 每天早上都是一样的
Special? It’s the same every morning.
-她说得对 -这可是你们父亲最在乎的
– She’s got a point. – That’s what your father cares about.
可预见 全出席 要准时
Predictability,presentation,punctuality.
-爸爸在乎的就这些 -她说得没错
– That’s all Dad cares about. – She’s got a point.
-你用你自己的镜子去 -就两分钟
– You’ve got your own mirror! – Two minutes.
别再打扮了
Stop primping!
-无所谓了 我告诉过她 她过去常常 -别这样 爱丽儿
– Anyway,I told her,she used to… – Come on,Ariel.
为什么他就不让我们 做点不同的事呢 一次也好啊
Why can’t he let us do something different? Just once.
放过他吧 他是国王 记得么
Give him a break. He’s the king,remember?
-你试着管理下国家 -我肯定不会这么管理的
– You try running a kingdom. – I wouldn’t run it like this.
别惹他不高兴 爱丽儿
Don’t upset him,Ariel.
阿蒂娜 别以为你是长女
Just because you’re the oldest,Attina,
-你就可以对我们呼来换去 -是的 没错
– doesn’t mean you can boss us around. – Yes,it does.
本杰明 如果我们再迟到的话 我的升职就没戏了
Benjamin,if we’re late again,I’ll never get a promotion.
-玛丽娜 -快啊 女孩子们
– Marina… – Come on,girls.
我不是想要升职 不 不 不 我只是深爱这份工作
Not that I want a promotion. No,no,no,I love this job.
我活着就是为了照料你们
Looking after you is what I live for.
我是说真的
Really.
-我讨厌这工作 -话越少越好
– I hate this job! – The less said the better.
喔 喔
Whoa! Whoa!
-早安 殿下 -塞巴斯汀
– Good morning,Your Highness. – Sebastian.
-噢 -有什么要启奏的吗
– Oh! – Anything to report?
很不幸 那只鲱鱼和那 香鱼
Unfortunately,the sprat and the… smelt
还在 争吵不休
were still… squabbling.
不必担心 我跟他们说 我要派大马哈鱼治治他们
No worries. I told them I’d sic the salmon on them.
塞巴斯汀 没有你 我该怎么办
Sebastian,what would I do without you?
那你就要跟鲱鱼和香鱼谈判协商了 就这么办
You’d be negotiatin’ with the sprat and the smelt,that’s what.

Shh!
-早安 姑娘们 -早安 父皇陛下
– Good morning,girls. – Good morning,Father.
-玛丽娜 -早安 陛下
– Marina. – Good morning,Your Majesty.
-塞巴斯汀 -你迟到了
– Sebastian. – You’re late.
我 呃
I… uh…
陛下
Your Majesty.
我猜 这周你们都负起了
Well,I presume you’ve all been attending
-皇室的责任 -是的 父亲
– to your royal duties this week. – Yes,Father.
-我们一直在很勤奋地工作 -我们总是早早就做完工作
– We’ve been working diligently. – We’re always done early.
-嘘 -而且那些珊瑚都开花了
– Shh! – And the coral is in bloom.
-别说了 -够了
– Clam it! – Enough!
所以我觉得 我们是不是能到暗礁上游泳去
So I thought maybe we could go for a swim on the reef?
-今天不行 爱丽儿 -但是一年才只有一次
– Not today,Ariel. – But it only happens once a year.
-会很有意思的 -可我没空
– It could be fun. – I don’t have the time.
我在想 其实我们可以省去清晨散步的
I was thinking we could just skip the morning walk.
爱丽儿 你父亲说不行
Ariel! Your father said no.
好吧 先生
Yes,sir.
干得不错啊
Nice job.
明天准时点
Be on time tomorrow.
-我们快跟上 -好的 这就来
– Let’s move it! – OK,we’re coming.
-该走了 -很好
– Time to go. – Great.
他们来了
Here they come!
你也好 噢 有
Well,hi to you,too. Oh,get…
原来是你
That’s it!

Ooh!

Aah!
陛下 我在考虑宫里的人♥事♥变♥动♥
Your Majesty,I was thinking about making some changes in the palace staff.
-哈 -是吗
– Huh? – Really?
抢到了
Got it!
-看着点 -小心
– Watch it! – Careful!
快起来
Get up!
今天到此为止 塞巴斯汀 玛丽娜
That will be all,Sebastian,Marina.
-过得开心 姑娘们 -再见 父亲
– Good day,girls. – Goodbye,Father.
-谢天谢地终于完事了 -爱丽儿
– Thank goodness that’s over. – Ariel.
噢 什么事 爸爸
Oh! Yes,Daddy?
-他听起来比昨天更生气 -该走了
– He sounds grumpier than yesterday. – Time to go.
一个公主是不会用海藻 来挠另外一个公主的痒痒的
A princess does not tickle another princess with seaweed.
你都看到了
You saw that?
我只是想找点乐子
I was just trying to have some fun.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!