-你冒犯到你的姐姐们了 -但是她们都笑了啊
– You disrupted your sisters. – Well,they laughed.
-我可没笑 -可是爸爸 为什么不能
– Well,I didn’t. – Daddy,why can’t…
让你简单地和家人散个步 这要求苛刻吗
Is it too much to ask that you simply walk with your family?
-我们一直做的就只有这些 -爱丽儿
– That’s all we ever do. – Ariel…
-我们就不能做点不同的事 -够了
– Can’t we do something different? – Enough!
你必须学着尊重我治理这个国家的方式
You have to learn to respect the way I run this kingdom.
去清理藤壶
Barnacles.
什么 那可得弄一天
What? That’ll take all day.
那你最好立刻开始干 小姐
Well,then you’d better get started,young lady.
我讨厌死这了
I hate this place.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
小小零食
Snacky-snack.
好了
OK.
-太没礼貌了 -这工作真让我抓狂
– No manners. – This job is killing me!
噢 亲爱的
Oh,dear.
要是我不得不 再照料这些被宠坏的公主们
If I have to watch over these spoiled princesses one more day,
-让我自杀算了 -嗯哼
– I’m gonna beach myself! – Mm-hmm.
你也该听到那个小爪子王塞巴斯汀今天说的了吧”你迟到了”
You should’ve heard that little clawboy Sebastian today. “You’re late.”
要不是川顿在看着
If Triton wasn’t looking,
我早把那小甲壳动物 压成蟹肉饼了
I would have squashed that crustacean into a crab cake!
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
-或许是我太敏感了 -有点
– Maybe I’m just too sensitive? – Dip.
-你今天给他们喂过食了吗 -喂了 两次
– Did you feed them today? – Yes. Twice.
那钥匙呢
And the key?
噢 那个塞巴斯汀
Ooh! That Sebastian!
-我蔑视他 我讨厌他 -从没听说过这个
– I despise him! I loathe him! – Never heard that one.
那个脊椎都没有的家伙 怎么就当上头头了
How did that little invertebrate get to be chief of staff?
-他脸皮比较厚 -我想要那份工作
– Chutzpah? – I want that job.
得到那份工作的应该是我
I deserve that job!
那么我偶尔迟到 那些姑娘们又很可怜 我会怎么处理呢
So what if I’m late every once in a while and the girls are miserable?
-人无完人 -没错 本杰明 人无 完人
– Nobody’s perfect. – That’s right.Benjamin Nobody’s… perfect.
-噢 天 -每个人都会犯错
– Oh… my. – Everyone makes mistakes,
即使 是他
even… him!
本杰明 我得想想办法
Benjamin I need to find a clue
或者弄瓶好的指甲油
Or a good cuticle cream.
把塞巴斯汀的工作弄到手
To get myself Sebastian’s job
小小计谋 给他重重打击
To stage a little coup,a straw to break the camel’s back
小小弱点 小小突破
A teeny dent,a tiny crack
是颤抖是害怕 我只需要一个小错误
A quiver or a quake What I need is one mistake
-嗷 -哦 真抱歉
– Ow! – Oh,so sorry!
只要一个错误
Just one mistake
好了 要什么颜色 沙丁银
Now,color? Sardine Silver?
-不 谢谢 -新西兰红鱼橘
– No,thanks. – Orange roughy?
-没心情 -彩虹鳟鱼色
– Not in the mood. – Rainbow trout?
只要涂点透明的就好了
Just paint them the shade of clarified butter!
塞巴斯汀 噢 他最好提防着点
Sebastian Oh,better be on his guard
我的样品展出到此为止了
So much for my samples.
因为我有一帮带电的朋友
‘Cause I have some electric chums
他们会很努力地
And they’ll be looking very hard
来给塞巴斯汀重重打击 小小弱点 小小突破
A straw to break Sebastian’s back A teeny dent,a tiny crack
一个可怜女人的顿悟 我只需要一个错误
A dowdy double take. What I need is one mistake
不能失手
no error.
只要一个错误
Just one mistake
然后
Then…
-世界 你好 -噢 亲爱的
-Hello,world – Oh,my.
-我是玛丽娜·黛尔·芮 -没错 名字是三部分
-It’s Marina Del Rey – That’s right. Three names.
-我是新下属 -噢 法式的
-I’m the new attach? – Ooh,French!
也许不止
Or maybe more
-哦 我想要更多 -真是个大惊喜
-Oh,I want so much more – Big surprise.
你好 世界 我是舞会上的美人儿
Hello,world I’m the belle of the ball
我感觉到了 惊涛海浪
I’m feelin’ it. Big wave!
在所有忠诚于皇室的大人物里 我最伟大
I’m the greatest of all the loyal royal big shots

Mmm…
行动起来 玛丽娜
Work it,Marina
-小气鬼 调皮鬼 -小气鬼 调皮鬼
-Pouty,sassy – Pouty. Sassy.
来自底盘的发动机
From the engine to the chassis
-哦喔 哦喔 -开始 开始
– Oo-wah oo-wah -Got to,got to
-哦喔 哦喔 -成功 成功
– Oo-wah oo-wah -Get it,get it
一定要 一定要 一定要 成功
Gotta,gotta,gotta,gotta gotta,gotta have it
给他重重一击 小小弱点 小小突破
A straw to break the camel’s back A teeny dent,a tiny crack
一次细微而又强大的突破 我只需要一个错误
A mini mighty break. What I need is one mistake
-嗯 -后来的事 又有谁知道呢
– Mmm… -And after that,who knows?
塞巴斯汀也会犯错的 是吗
Sebastian’s bound to make a mistake,right?
不太可能
Not likely.
扼杀梦想者
Dream killer!
一个
One.
来自鲶鱼俱乐部的现场报道 我是
Live from The Catfish Club,it’s…
小比目鱼
Flounder!
我们爱你 小比目鱼
We love you,Flounder.
噢 小男孩
Oh,boy.
喔 噢 吔
Whoo! Oh,yeah!
我很性感 我知道
I’m hot. I know it.
-嘿 -啊哈
– Hey! – Aah!
这是 我想的那样的吗
Was that… what I think it was?
不是 哎呀
Nope. Whoops.
-那个 -什么
– That! – What?
-那声音 -哦 那声音
– That sound! – Oh,that sound.
我只是
I was just…
在清理这些
…cleaning out these…
但是然后你就 嘿 然后我
But then you… Hey! And then I…
然后事情就是吧卟 啵噗 吧噗
And then the thing just just boppity boop,bop,bap!
你能再做一次吗
Can you do it again?
慢 你违反了川顿行为条例
Halt! You’re in violation of the Triton Acts!
-在这个国家 所有的音乐都是不允许的 -不妙啊
– All music is forbidden in the kingdom! – Not good.
-闪人 -嘿 给我回来
– Swim! – Hey,get back here!
快点
Faster!
旋转前进
Corkscrew!

Ooh!
鱼雷发射管
Torpedo tube!
哇呼
Whoo-hoo!
不会又来了吧
Not again!
他们在那
There they are!
鱼体发射
Fish launch!
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thanks. – No problem.
这边
This way!
-我叫小比目鱼 -噢 我叫爱丽儿
– My name is Flounder. – Oh,I’m Ariel.
噢 不
Oh,no!
爱丽儿公主 这是怎么回事
Princess Ariel! What is the meaning of this?!
-公主 -呃
– Princess? – Um…
-我们刚才没干啥啊 -没有吗
– We weren’t doing anything. – No?
那你们为什么想要逃跑
Then why were you trying to get away?
呃 因为他们追着我们
Um… ‘Cause they were chasing us?
我们听到了音乐 头
We heard music,chief.
音乐 公主在搞音乐吗
Music! The princess was making music?
不是公主 是他在弄
The princess wasn’t making music. He was.
搞音乐是犯法的 把他押进地牢
Music is against the law! Take him to the dungeon!
-我受不了牢狱生活 -快
– I can’t make it in the slammer! – Now!
等等 这是一个大误会 天大的误会
Wait! This is all a big misunderstanding. Huge.
听我解释 你们会大笑的
You are gonna laugh when I explain.
-我要解释的是 -请您快点吧
– Which I’m about to do. – In this century,please.
好的 你瞧 我当时正在清理珊瑚管
Right. You see,I was just cleaning the coral tubes,
而我这位朋友是在帮我
and my friend here was helping me.
没错 最好的朋友雪中送炭
That’s right. Best friend helping out.
-就是这样 -没有在制♥造♥音乐
– Making it happen. – But not making music.
明白没
See?
守卫 护送公主回宫
Guards! Escort the princess back to the palace.
-但是塞巴斯汀 -而你
– But Sebastian… – And you!
鉴于你是初犯 这次就当作是警告
Consider this your first and only warning,mon.

Humph!

Oh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!