先生 对于国防部来说…
Gentlemen,this may only be an exercise…
…这不过是个练习
…so far as the Ministry of Defense is concerned.
但对我来说00部队 被挑选作试验…
But for me, it is a matter of pride…
…实在是光荣的事 这次行动
…that the 00-section has been chosen for this test.
你们负责渗入 直布罗陀的雷达装置
Your objective is to penetrate the radar installations of Gibraltar.
特种航♥空♥队已经高度戒备要拦截
The SAS have been placed on full alert to intercept you.
但我知道你们不会让我失望
But I know you won’t let me down.
祝你好运
Good luck, men.
糟了!
Oh, blast!
该死的!
Damn!
好了 老友 你出局了
That’s it, chum. You’re out of it.
游戏玩完了
Game’s up, mate.
你死了
You’re dead.
不要!
No!
停止!
Halt!
抓牢一点 不然你死定了
Hold on,you’re dead!
这里好闷 玛戈
It’s all so boring here, Margo.
这里只有一些花♥花♥公♥子♥和网球手
There’s nothing but playboys and tennis pros.
希望我可以找到真正的男子汉
If only I could find a real man.
我要用你的电♥话♥ 她会再打电♥话♥给你
I need to use your phone. She’ll call you back.
你是谁? – 詹姆斯邦德
who are you? – Bond. James Bond.
控制中心 我是007
Exercise Control, 007 here.
一小时后我再报告
I’ll report in an hour.
要加入我吗?
won’t you join me?
两个小时好了
Better make that two.
百提斯拉瓦 捷克斯拉夫
BRATISLAVA, CZECHOSLOVAKIA
我是桑德斯 维也纳第五队队长 你迟到了
Saunders, head of Section V,Vienna. You’re bloodv late.
我们来执行任务 不是参加舞会
This is a mission, not a fancy dress ball.
还有时间
we have time.
要保护的人呢?
where’s our man?
在包厢里 在KGB保镖的中间
In the box, between the KGB minders.
好漂亮的女大提琴手
Lovely girl with the cello.
暂时别看女孩
Forget the ladies for once.
科斯克夫在中厂会离开
Koskov will leave the concert at the interval.
我们最好离开吧
we’d better go.
把灯关掉
Turn off the light.
让我们先互相沟通一下
Let’s understand one another, Bond.
科斯克夫上将是KGB的主脑
General Koskov is a top KGB mastermind.
是他联络我的 他变节是我的主意
His defection is my baby. He contacted me.
每一个细节都是我策划的
I’ve planned this out to the last detail.
我以为你会用软头的
You’ll want the soft-nosed ones, I expect.
不 我用钢头的
No,the steel-tipped.
KGB狙击手通常会穿防弹衣
KGB snipers usually wear body armor.
你的逃亡路线是怎么样的?
what’s your escape route?
对不起
Sorry, old man.
第二十六章第五段说明
Section 26, paragraph 5.
只有在必要情况下才会说出资料
That information is on a need-to-know basis only.
相信你会明白
I’m sure you understand.
科斯克夫受到KGB的严密监管
Koskov is under intensive KGB surveillance.
有狙击手要杀他
A sniper has been assigned to watch him…
他指定要你保护他
…and he expressly asked for you to protect him.
为什么是我?
why me?
他认为你是最好的特务
He’s under the impression you’re the best.
车子在哪里?
where’s the car?
在后面的巷子里
In the allev, out the back.
拿椅子来
Bring the chair.
他要用十秒时间来到这里
It’ll take him about 10 seconds to reach us.
足够让狙击手取他的命
Plentv of time for a sniper to make strawberry jam of him.
是科斯克夫
There’s Koskov.
他在等什么?
what’s he waiting for?
狙击手 楼上两层 中间的窗
Sniper. Two floors up. Center window.
拉大提琴的女孩
The girl with the cello.
开枪吧! 邦德!
Fire, Bond! Fire!
向她开火吧! 还等什么?
Shoot her! what are you waiting for?
你故意打不中她
You missed. Deliberately.
他在哪里? – 在行李箱
where is he? – In the boot.
他们首先会找那里 – 我的逃生路线!
First place they’d look. – My escape route!
取消
Scrubbed.
到前面去
Get in the front.
詹姆斯邦德
James. James Bond!
晚点再说 上将
Later, general.
摆脱他们
Lose them.
我在边境接你 二十三点 别迟到
I’ll pick you up at the border, 23:00 hours. Be there.
你要带他到哪里去?
where are you taking him?
对不起 第二十六章第五段说明 不能随便透露
Sorry, old man. Section 26, paragraph 5, need-to-know.
我想你也明白
Sure you understand.
狙击手是个女的 – 我注意到了
The sniper was a woman. – I noticed.
KGB的神射手也有女的
Some of the best KGB shots are women.
你有没有… – 我不想谈
Did you…? – I’d rather not talk about it.
好的 当然
No, of course not.
他们在找我
They are looking for me.
若他们封锁边境 我怎么出去?
If they close the border, how will I get out?
基奥治 别担心 我们有通往西方的输油管
Don’t you worrv about that, Georgi. we have a pipeline to the west.
(跨西伯利亚输油管)
我是罗西卡
Rosika Miklos.
这是我们的人
Our man here.
好高兴再度跟你合作 邦德先生
Good to work with you again, Mr. Bond. Come.
保持安静
Keep quiet.
快点 把他放进小猪里 – 什么小猪?
we must hurry. Get him in the pig. – Pig? what is pig?
清洗输油管的塞子
Scouring plug to clean out the pipeline.
但这是为了运送人而设计的
This one’s been designed to carrv a man.
输油管? 你是说我们的输油管吗?
Pipeline? You mean our pipeline?
苏维埃的伟大发明 运送天然气到西欧
Great Soviet achievement. Piping natural gas into western Europe.
但不是运送我
But not me!
别担心 不过是小意思
Don’t worrv. It’s a piece of cake.
别再说了
Never mind cake.
若你在一百度以前开动栓塞 他就会变成罗宋汤
If you open valye before 100, he will be borscht.
小猪 罗宋汤 一定有别的方法吧
Pigs, borscht, cake. There must be another way.
进去吧
Get in.
戴上面具 正常的呼吸
Put on the mask and breathe normally.
别再说了 – 基奥治 放松一点
Enough talk. – Relax, Georgi.
我们的工程师花了几个月 研究这东西
Our engineers spent months perfecting this.
这东西你们用过多少次? – 这是第一次
How many times have you done this? – You’re the first.
记住 到了一百度 开动这个 别提早了
Remember,when this says 100, turn this. Not before.
你上哪里去? – 去收拾这里的主管
where are you going? – To take care of the supervisor.
小猪弹出去的时候 他的控制台会好像圣诞树般闪亮
when pig goes, his control panel will light up like Christmas tree.
你以为我是什么人?
”What kind of girl do you think I am?”
上将 欢迎来到奥地利
welcome to Austria, general.
来吧
Come on.
往上走
Up you go.
来吧! 快点!
Come on. Hurry up! Come on!
我们接到他了
we’ve got him.
麻烦你 关上它
Excuse me. Shut it.
谢谢
Thank you.
开心点 桑德斯
Cheer up, Saunders.
任务成功了 都归功于你
The operation’s a success and officially still yours.
我不会这样就算了 007
I have no intention of leaving it at that, 007.
我会告诉M你故意打不中她
I’m telling M that you deliberately missed.
你的任务是杀掉狙击手
Your orders were to kill that sniper.
别瞎说 我只杀专业的杀手
Stuff my orders. I only kill professionals.
那个女孩连枪头跟枪尾也分不清
That girl didn’t know one end of a rifle from the other.
你要告诉M 随便你 若他开除我 我会谢谢他
Tell M what you want. If he fires me, I’ll thank him for it.
不管她是谁 我已经把她吓个半死
whoever she was, I must’ve scared the living davlights out of her.
俄♥罗♥斯♥上将投诚了!
Russian general defects!
俄♥国♥名将投诚了!
Famous Russian general defects.
尤李亚考夫 三人确定已经死亡 两人可能已经死亡
Ula Yokhfov. Confirmed kills: three. Probable kills: two.
行刺方式 用手或以大腿扼死敌人
Assassination methods: strangulation with hands or thighs.
詹姆斯 她正是你喜欢的类型
why,James, she’s just your tvpe.
你错了 钱班霓 你才是
wrong again, Monevpennv. You are.
我会把这个跟其他秘密资料 一起存档
I’ll file that with the other secret information here.
专长是扮成小孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!