For Zion!
该死
Shit.
走 咱们走
Come on, let’s go.
背靠背
Knuckle up!
上弹
Reload!
9号♥机甲上弹
Reload nine!
快 快 快去 快去
Go, go! Move, move!
小心左边
Watch your left!
别让它们过去
Don’t let them through!
祖卡
Zuka!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的步兵团死哪去了
Where the hell’s my infantry?
给我♥干♥掉那该死的钻头
I want that goddamn machine taken down!
喜欢[钻]这个吧
Dig this!
该死
Oh, shit!
-二号♥怪物钻至洞口 -该死
– Bogey Two at the breach point! – Goddamn it!
该死 她屁♥股♥还真肥
Shit, she’s got a fat ass.
把它们弄下去
Keep them off me!
天啊 这玩意到处都是
Christ, there’s a shitstorm of them.
-舰长 看到没 -它们朝无线电去了
– Captain, you see that? – They’re after the radio.
阻止它们
Stop them!
该死
Damn it!
好了
Yeah.
抓住我的腰带
Grab my belt.
给我让开一下就好
Just give me one clean shot.
该死
Damn it!
查拉
Charra!
-有东西来了 -船坞上到处都是
– I got incoming! – We got a dock full of incoming!
-是 长官 可这次不同 -怎么了
– Yes, sir. But this is different, sir. – What?
这好像是自己人 长官
I think it’s one of ours, sir.
-不可能 -全息系统正在确认
– That’s impossible. – Holographics are trying to confirm.
联♥系♥他们 我要对口令
Contact them. I want access codes.
正在联♥系♥ 长官 可是没有应答
We’re trying, sir. There’s no response.
这是陷阱 不可能是自己人
It’s a trick. That’s not one of ours, it can’t be.
那是机械管线 没人能驾船走那条路
That’s a mechanical line. No one can pilot mechanical.
-船尾向前 30度 80% -30度 80%
– Forward aft, 30 degrees at 80 percent. – Thirty degrees, 80.
-右舷下转60度 20% -60度
– Lower starboard 60 degrees, 20 percent. – Sixty degrees.
-该死 快跟上 -我尽力了
– Shit! Come on, keep up! – I’m trying!
长官 全息系统已确认 是汉默号♥
Sir, holographic confirms. It’s the Hammer,sir.
这怎么可能
How can that be?
汉默号♥正受到攻击 船身严重受损
The ship is under attack, sustaining heavy damage.
但以其现有速度
But at its present velocity,
将在12分钟后抵达三号♥门
it’ll reach Gate Three in 12 minutes.
长官 他们的EMP可以干掉外面的所有乌贼
Sir, their EMP could take out every sentinel out there.
不止 还会毁掉我们的防御系统
It’d take out more than that. It’ll wipe out our defense system.
要是在里面释放EMP 船坞就保不住了
We blow an EMP inside, we will lose the dock.
长官 船坞已经失守了
Sir, we already lost the dock.
开门
Open the gate.
三号♥门无反应 我们严重受损 长官
Gate Three is not responding! We’ve taken critical damage, sir!
门没法控制 打不开了
We’ve lost control! We can’t open it!
出口到了
There’s the exit.
等我信♥号♥♥ 全速前进
On my mark, give me full power
右舷朝左下方转90度
90 degrees to lower-left starboard.
全速前进
Full power
90度
ninety degrees.
就是现在
Now!
坚持住 宝贝
Hold on, baby.
我的天 小妞 你还真有两下子
Goddamn, woman, you can drive.
还没到家呢 大门情况如何
We ain’t home yet. What about the gate?
乌贼进入船坞了
Sentinels are inside the dock.
我们太迟了吗
Are we too late?
-还有多少武装机甲 -13台 长官
– How many APUs are operational? – Thirteen, sir.
给我接离三号♥门最近的
Get me the one closest to Gate Three.
上弹
Reload!
子弹用得太快了
He’s pissing metal.
快去
Go!
快去
Go!
小心 它们要过来了
Heads up! They’re coming around!
在你身后
Behind you!
卡住了
It’s jammed!
别弄了 孩子 快离开这
Forget it, kid! Get out of here!
好了
Got it!
米弗尼舰长
Captain Mifune.

Oh, no.
他们来了
They’re coming.
他们来了
They’re coming.
汉默号♥
The Hammer.
什么
What?
你得把门打开
You have to open that gate.
把配重打掉
Cut the counterweights.
你能做到的
You can do it.
快点 没时间了
Hurry. There’s no time.
舰长
Captain,
我都没完成训练课程
I didn’t finish the training program.
我也没有
Neither did I.
-把它关掉 -关掉上弹机
– Lock that down! – Kill the feeder!
我们坚持不住了 得释放EMP了
We won’t make it. We gotta blow the EMP now.
拜托 快来个人
Come on, someone, please.
重心要前倾
Keep the weight forward.
像羽毛一样轻盈
Light as a feather.
指挥官 全息系统显示
Commander, holographic reports
米弗尼舰长的机甲重新上线 正走向三号♥门
Captain Mifune’s APU is up and moving to Gate Three.
扳机不要扣得太死
Don’t over-squeeze the trigger.
米弗尼舰长的机甲已经抵达三号♥门
Captain Mifune’s APU just reached Gate Three.
-还有多久 -还有两分钟抵达
– How much time? – Two minutes to impact.
米弗尼舰长 收到吗
Captain Mifune, do you copy?
他的无线电好像已经失灵了 长官
I think his radio is down, sir.
米弗尼
Mifune,
我是洛克
this is Lock.
不知道你能不能听到 如果你听到
I don’t know if you can hear me, but if you can…
汉默号♥还有两分钟就到了
the Hammer’s two minutes away.
你还有两分钟的时间打开大门
You’ve got two minutes, captain, to get that gate open.
林克
Link.
到主甲板上去 给EMP充能
Get to the main deck! Charge the EMP!
开枪吧 孩子
Do it, kid.
尼奥 我相信
Neo. I believe.
-太棒了 -能穿过去吗
– Yes! – Can we make it?
必须能穿过去
We ain’t come this far.
马上到家了 马上到家了
Almost home, almost home.
发射 林克
Burn it, Link!
-你成功了 -不
– You did it. – No.
是我们成功了
We did it.
你是个出色的驾驶员
You’re a hell of a pilot.
这个世上有些事是不会变的
Some things in this world never change.
但有些事会变吗
But some things do?
幸好
Luckily,
有些事会变
some things do.
林克
Link!
-姿怡 姿怡 -林克
– Zee? Zee! – Link!
我就知道你会回来 我就知道
I knew you’d come. I knew it.
我向你保证过的
I made a promise.
你真的戴了
You did wear it.
开玩笑吗 我这辈子都不摘下来了
Are you kidding? I’m never gonna take it off.
三位舰长 只剩一艘船
Three captains, one ship.
我看另两艘船
I’ll assume the other ships
都白白牺牲掉了吧
were lost under equally pointless circumstances.
见到你我也很高兴 杰森
Good to see you too, Jason.
议会正等着听你们的解释
The Council’s waiting to hear an explanation.
抱歉我不能一起出席
You’ll forgive me for not attending,
因为我还要收拾这个烂摊子
but I have to try to salvage this debacle.
我是不是听错了 指挥官

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章黑鹰坠落
下一篇文章马达加斯加
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!