I don’t have time for this shit.
想做交易吗 这样吧
You wanna make a deal? How about this?
交出尼奥 不然现在就同归于尽
You give me Neo, or we all die, right here, right now.
这交易有意思
Interesting deal.
你真的准备为他付出生命吗
You are really ready to die for this man?
-不信吗 -她下得去手
– Believe it. – She’ll do it.
她不惜杀了这里所有人
If she has to, she’ll kill every one of us.
她陷入爱河了
She’s in love.
真是神奇
It is remarkable how similar
恋爱中的人做事就和疯子一样
the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.
时间到
Time’s up.
怎么样 梅文
What’s it gonna be, Merv?
好吧 你能自己进来
Okay. You got yourself in here
也能把自己弄出去
you can get yourself out.
准备好了吗
Are you ready for us?
差不多了 长官 这里有不少古老的漏洞
Almost, sir. They got some pretty ancient hacks here.
我们正在破解
We’re working on them.
-你们找到尼奥了吗 -你看不见他吗
– But you found Neo? – Can’t you see him?
看不见 看得到编码 却认不出来
No, sir. We read something, but I couldn’t tell what.
我还不能走
I can’t leave yet.
我得见她一面
I have to see her.
现在吗
Now?
这是我最后的机会
It’s my last chance.
这就对了 这就是秘诀
That’s it. That’s the secret.
-得用手认真揉 -为什么
– You’ve got to use your hands. – Why?
饼干也需要倾注爱
Cookies need love like everything does.
尼奥
Neo!
我还以为能赶在你来之前做完呢
I was hoping to have these done before you got here.
既然这样
Oh, well.
萨蒂 亲爱的 可以尝尝了
Sati, honey, I think it’s time for a tasting.
拿着碗去找赛拉弗 看做好了没
Take the bowl to Seraph and find out if they’re ready.
好的
Okay.
-你能出来我很高兴 -我也是
– I’m glad you got out. – Me too.
还认得我吗
So do you recognize me?
-能认出一部分 -对 就是这么回事
– A part of you. – Yeah, that’s how it works.
失去一些 留下一些
Some bits you lose, some bits you keep.
现在我还认不出镜中的自己
I don’t yet recognize my face in the mirror…
但我还爱吃糖果
but I still love candy.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
记得你第一次来见我时的样子吗
Remember how you were when you first walked through my door?
战战兢兢不知所措 而现在 看看你
Jittery as a June bug. And now, just look at you.
你总能给我惊喜 尼奥 现在也是
You sure did surprise me, Neo, and you still do.
你也给了我不少惊喜
You gave me a few surprises too.
希望我帮到你了
I hope I helped.
你帮我走到这一步
You helped me to get here,
但我的问题是 为什么
but my question is, why?
事态会如何发展
Where is this going?
-会如何结束 -我不知道
– Where does it end? – I don’t know.
-你不知道还是不想说 -我告诉过你
– You don’t know or you won’t tell me? – I told you before…
自己都无法理解的选择
no one can see beyond a choice
永远看不到结果 无论是谁
they don’t understand, and I mean no one.
-什么选择 -这不重要 是我做的选择
– What choice? – It doesn’t matter. It’s my choice.
我要做出选择 你也一样
I have mine to make, same as you have yours.
跟我说什么话你也要选择吗
Does that include what things to tell me and what not to?
当然不
Of course not.
那为什么没告诉我架构师的事
Then why didn’t you tell me about the Architect?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me about
锡安和以前的救世主们的事
Zion and the ones before me?
为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Why didn’t you tell me the truth?
因为还不是告诉你的时候
Because it wasn’t time for you to know.
这时机由谁决定
Who decided it wasn’t time?
你知道是谁
You know who.
是我
I did.
我觉得该多了解一些事了
Then I think it’s time for me to know a few more things.
我也是
So do I.
为什么我没有进入矩阵
Tell me how I separated my mind
意识却和身体分离了
from my body without jacking in.
我是怎么通过意念阻止四只哨兵的
Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it.
我这到底是怎么了
Tell me just what the hell is happening to me.
救世主的力量不只限于这个世界
The power of the One extends beyond this world.
他的力量从这里一直延伸到它的发源地
It reaches from here all the way back to where it came from.
-哪里 -源头
– Where? – The source.
当你碰触哨兵时
That’s what you felt when you touched
你感觉到了 但你还没准备好
those sentinels, but you weren’t ready for it.
你本该送命的
You should be dead,
可你也没准备好去死
but apparently you weren’t ready for that either.
架构师说如果我不回到源头
The Architect said that if I didn’t return to the source,
锡安将在今天午夜时分被毁灭
Zion would be destroyed by midnight tonight.
得了吧
Please.
你和我可能只看不透自己的选择
You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices…
但他什么选择都看不透
but that man can’t see past any choice.
-为什么 -他不理解选择 他没法理解
– Why not? – He doesn’t understand them. He can’t.
对他而言 它们只是方程中的变量
To him, they are variables in an equation.
必须一个一个地解出 配平
One at a time, each variable must be solved, then countered.
这就是他的目的 保持方程的平衡
That’s his purpose. To balance the equation.
你的目的是什么
What’s your purpose?
打破平衡
To unbalance it.
为什么 你想要什么
Why? What do you want?
和你一样 尼奥
I want the same thing you want, Neo.
而且我和你一样愿意为此付出一切
And I’m willing to go as far as you are to get it.
为了结束战争
The end of the war.
战争会结束吗
Is it going to end?
总会结束的
One way or another.
能保住锡安吗
Can Zion be saved?
抱歉 我不知道这个问题的答案 但是
I’m sorry, I don’t have the answer to that question, but…
如果真有答案
if there is an answer,
你只能在一个地方找到
there’s only one place you’re going to find it.
-哪里 -你知道是哪里
– Where? – You know where.
如果你找不到答案
And if you can’t find the answer…
恐怕我们大家都不会有未来了
then I’m afraid there may be no tomorrow for any of us.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
万物有始者
Everything that has a beginning…
即有终
has an end.
我看到了终点
I see the end coming.
黑暗正在蔓延
I see the darkness spreading.
我看到了死亡
I see death.
而能阻止他的只有你
And you are all that stands in his way.
史密斯
Smith.
很快 他将拥有毁灭这个世界的能力
Very soon, he is going to have the power to destroy this world.
但我相信他不会就此罢手 他做不到
But I believe he won’t stop there. He can’t.
不毁灭一切 他不会停手
He won’t stop until there’s nothing left at all.
他到底是什么
What is he?
他就是你
He is you.
你的对立面 相反数
Your opposite, your negative.
维持方程平衡的产物
The result of the equation trying to balance itself out.
如果我无法阻止他呢
And if I can’t stop him?
不论你能否阻止 尼奥
One way or another, Neo…
战争都将结束
this war is going to end.
今晚 两个世界的未来掌握在你手里
Tonight, the future of both worlds will be in your hands…
或是他手里
or in his.
你怎么样 没事吧
How are you feeling? Are you all right?
给我点时间
I need time.
-意料之中 -罗兰舰长
– That figures. – Captain Roland.
-怎么了 玛姬 -是贝恩 他醒了
– What’s up, Maggie? – Bane is. He’s conscious.
很好 也许他能告诉我们答案
Good. Maybe he’s got some answers.
真香啊
I love that smell.
我肯定会怀念这味道的
I sure am going to miss it.
-先知 -我知道
– Oracle. – I know.
我知道
I know.
萨蒂 亲爱的
Sati, honey.
拿上几块饼干跟赛拉弗走吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章黑鹰坠落
下一篇文章马达加斯加
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!