This is the main deck.
这里是控制中枢
This is the core,
美国制♥造♥
我们在这里发射信♥号♥♥侵入矩阵
where we broadcast our pirate signal and hack into the Matrix.
我的船员你见过不少了
Most of my crew you already know.
这是艾波克
This is Apoc,
斯维奇
Switch,
而这是赛弗
and Cypher.
你没见过的是坦克和他哥哥多泽
The ones you don’t know: Tank and his big brother, Dozer.
你身后的小家伙是耗子
The little one behind you is Mouse.
你想见识见识矩阵吗 尼奥
You wanted to know what the Matrix is, Neo?
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
放松
Try to relax.
你会觉得有点奇怪
This will feel a little weird.
这里
This
是主架构
is the Construct.
是我们的载入程序
It’s our loading program.
我们可以载入任何东西 衣物
We can load anything, from clothing,
设备
to equipment,
武器
weapons,
拟真训练
training simulations,
应有尽有
anything we need.
我们这是在电脑程序里
Right now we’re inside a computer program?
真的如此难以置信吗
Is it really so hard to believe?
你穿的衣服变了
Your clothes are different.
手臂上和脑后的插口也没了
The plugs in your arms and head are gone.
发型也变了
Your hair has changed.
你现在的形象叫做”自我形象残留”
Your appearance now is what we call “residual self-image.”
是你对自己形象的心理映射
It is the mental projection of your digital self.
这些都不是真的
This isn’t real?
什么是”真”
What is “real”?
又该如何定义”真”
How do you define “real”?
如果你指的是可被感知到
If you’re talking about what you can feel,
被嗅到 被尝到 被看到
what you can smell, taste and see,
那所谓真实无非就是
then “real” is simply
经你大脑处理过的电♥信♥♥号♥♥
electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
这是你知道的那个世界
This is the world that you know.
那个世界尚处在20世纪末
The world as it was at the end of the 20th century.
其实只是神经交互模拟系统的一部分
It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation
我们称为矩阵
that we call the Matrix.
你之前是在梦里生活 尼奥
You’ve been living in a dream world, Neo.
这个
This is the world
才是现实世界
as it exists today.
欢迎来到
Welcome to “the desert
真实的荒漠
of the real.”
我们掌握的资料残缺不全
We have only bits and pieces of information.
但我们确知的是
But what we know for certain
在21世纪初的某个时刻
is that at some point in the early 21st century,
全世界普天同庆
all of mankind was united in celebration.
我们惊叹于自己的伟大成就
We marveled at our own magnificence
也就是AI的诞生
as we gave birth to A.I.
AI
A.I.
你是说人工智能
You mean artificial intelligence.
就是这个人工智能
A singular consciousness
让机器人种群繁衍壮大
that spawned an entire race of machines.
究竟是谁率先进攻已不得而知
We don’t know who struck first, us or them.
不过是我们染黑了天空
But we know that it was us that scorched the sky.
当时 机器人十分依赖太阳能
At the time, they were dependent on solar power,
而人类相信 没了太阳
and it was believed that they would be unable to survive
这种持久的能源 机器人就无法生存
without an energy source as abundant as the sun.
纵观人类历史
Throughout human history,
我们的生活是那么依赖机器
we have been dependent on machines to survive.
命运就是这么讽刺
Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.
人体产生的生物电
The human body generates
比一节120伏电池还多
more bioelectricity than a 120-volt battery.
还能产生超过25000BTU的体热
And over 25,000 BTUs of body heat.
机器用聚变的方式
Combined with a form of fusion,
获得了取之不尽的能源
the machines had found all the energy they would ever need.
在这些发电厂里 尼奥
There are fields, Neo, endless fields,
人类不是被生养出来
where human beings are no longer born.
而是被种植出来
We are grown.
好久以来 我并不相信
For the longest time, I wouldn’t believe it.
直到我亲眼看见
And then I saw the fields with my own eyes,
看他们将死者液化
watched them liquefy the dead
来饲养活着的人
so they could be fed intravenously to the living.
我站在那 看机器物尽其用
And standing there, facing the pure, horrifying precision,
我终于知道事实就摆在眼前
I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.
矩阵究竟是什么
What is the Matrix?
是控制
Control.
矩阵就是电脑生成的虚幻世界
The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world,
用来控制所有人类
built to keep us under control,
并把一个活生生的人
in order to change a human being
变成这个
into this.

No.
我不信
I don’t believe it.
这不可能
It’s not possible.
我没说过这很容易接受 尼奥
I didn’t say it would be easy, Neo.
但我说过 这就是真♥相♥
I just said it would be the truth.

Stop!
让我出去
Let me out!
放我出去 我要出去
Let me out! I want out!
-放松尼奥 放松 -把这玩意拔下来
– Easy, Neo. Easy. – Get this thing out of me.
快给我拔下来
Get this thing out of me!
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
别过来
Stay away from me!
我不信
I don’t believe it.
我不信
I don’t believe it.
我不信
I don’t believe it.
-他要跪 -呼吸 尼奥 深呼吸
– He’s gonna pop. – Breathe, Neo. Just breathe.
我不能回头了 是不是
I can’t go back, can I?
不能了
No.
就算你能回头
But if you could,
你还愿意回去吗
would you really want to?
我应该对你道歉
I feel I owe you an apology.
我们有条规矩
We have a rule.
我们解救的对象有年龄限制
We never free a mind once it’s reached a certain age.
解救成年人很危险 他们不能放手
It’s dangerous. The mind has trouble letting go.
我见过这样的事 我很抱歉
I’ve seen it before, and I’m sorry.
我这么做是因为
I did what I did because…
迫不得已
I had to.
矩阵初建之时 诞生了一个人
When the Matrix was first built, there was a man born inside,
他能够按照自己的心意
who had the ability to change whatever he wanted,
随意改变矩阵
to remake the Matrix as he saw fit.
就是他解放了我们的先民
It was he who freed the first of us,
告诉我们真♥相♥
taught us the truth.
只要矩阵还存在
As long as the Matrix exists,
人类就永远得不到自♥由♥
the human race will never be free.
他死后
After he died,
先知预言他会回来
the Oracle prophesied his return,
而这次
and that his coming
他会彻底摧毁矩阵
would hail the destruction of the Matrix,
终结这场战争
end the war,
还我们自♥由♥
bring freedom to our people.
所以有我这样的人
That is why there are those
终其一生在矩阵中寻找
of us who spent our lives searching the Matrix,
希望找到他
looking for him.
我这么做是因为
I did what I did because…
我相信我终于找到了
I believe that search is over.
好好休息吧
Get some rest.
以后用得上
You’re going to need it.
做什么
For what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!